Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick
By Charlotte Tilbury
Darian J.
Belton, MO

How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!

Erika G.
Erika G.
Ormskirk, L39
7 months, 1 week ago
Difficult to say , both are not long lasting . Mac is cheaper but CT leaves the lips moisturised.
Ellyn L.
Ellyn L.
Loveland, CO
9 months, 2 weeks ago
I personally find mac to have a much drier formula compared to tilbury - but mac is much more affordable.