BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have been a fan of Charlotte Tilbury's work for years, so I naturally am very impressed with her cosmetics line. My favorite of all of her products is easily her heavenly lipsticks. They are rich, creamy, and beautifully pigmented. The packaging is classic rose gold, and with these in particular each lipstick has a little embossed pair of lips on the actual tube. As much as I hate admitting I love anything Kim Kardashian related, the shade 'Kim K.W.' is truly the perfect nude. Not too pink, not too brown, a perfect complimentary shade for many skintones. " in 28 reviews
  • "I got Super Cindy and I love it! Super easy to apply especially if you use a lip pencil before. It is not as long lasting as I like it to be, but I don't mind reapplying. " in 13 reviews
  • "love the formula of the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks - this one in Bond Girl has a matte finish, and is extremely hydrating. Your lips feel extremely soft and smooth after application - this might be one of my favorite lipstick brands" in 12 reviews
  • "B!tch Perfect is literally THEE most perfect nude shade of all time!  It matches Pillow Talk lip liner perfectly and sets off a natural every day look.  It's a super creamy formula but not too much that it slips off the lips.  Its long lasting and fades very evenly through out the day.  I am a sucker for packaging and Charlotte Tilbury does not disappoint!  Absolutely stunning, super glam, rose gold bullet that matches all of Charlotte's range.  I like to keep my CT lipsticks on top of my dresser, next to my Film Star Bronze and Glow.  It gives an old Hollywood vibe to my dressing table " in 5 reviews
  • "I got to try this out in Nude Kate.  The shade itself is very light and throws a bit orange on me (which is why I decided not to purchase it), but I was impressed with how hydrating and glossy this formula is.  Those are both easy to find characteristics in lipsticks, but not usually in ones that last so long.  The colour faded a bit, but the finish lasted for hours, which is quite unusual.  This would be a great lipstick formula for those looking for that extra bit of moisture or who suffer from dry lips.  I'll be back to find a better shade for my complexion." in 4 reviews
Roxy v.
new york
Review for: Penelope Pink more...
First and foremost.....Either I am colorblind  or alot of people are.  This color is not pink.  It' s beige...I'm not sure how it can look pink on someone.  I must be missing something.  I'm a huge fan of the Color Chameleon eye liners but not the lipsticks.  They don't have staying power and the colors are always way different in person :(
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Stoned Rose more...
The formula is a little bit drying although it is supposed to be moisturizing. The color stoned rose is beautiful especially for fall and winter. This is my third Charlotte Tilbury lipstick and I enjoy this formula much more than the matte. The moisturizing as well as the matte formulas are extremely pigmented and only one swipe is needed. The packaging is a beautiful rose gold reminiscent of Esteé Lauder.
Amy G.
Fishers, IN
Review for: Other more...
I got this lipstick in the shade “The Duchess” and I couldn’t be happier. These are my favorite lipsticks and this formula is super creamy and moisturizing and perfect for everyday. The color is a perfect neutral pink shade that is super flattering! Definitely will be trying more! Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick is the best.
Nur S.
canton
I love this product. Great Product Holds up long glides on smoothly have been wearing so far for a week and fell in love with this product not too bright not to dark perfect shade. really would recommend in one swipe on the bottom lip and a rub of your bottom lip and top lips together you get the perfect color.
Rachel H.
Kansas City
I have this lipstick in Coachella Coral and I absolutely love it! There is a reason why Charlotte Tilbury is quickly becoming my favorite lipstick and it is because it’s awesome. This color is the perfect warm coral lipstick for my fairly fair skin. Despite it being coral, this color can easily be worn year round.
The K.I.S.S.I.N.G. Lipstick is the perfect formulation of a decently long wear lipstick without sacrificing moisture. This lipstick stays on for a couple of hours. I put this lipstick on before I leave work and it survives my daily commute in which I drink coffee.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Review for: Bitch Perfect more...
I love this lipstick. It is very moisturizing and comfortable to wear. However, it does have to be reapplied several times it start to wear off after about an hour sometimes 2 hours if you don’t eat or drink but even when the color was fading away it still felt like my lip’s were very moisturized and that is very important to me. It’s a great formula. I recommend it to anyone and will buy again even though it is very pricey.
Desiree F.
Augusta
This is a really pretty color. It still works on my light-medium skin but it might look a little strange when I get my summer tan. I love the packaging. It looks beautiful on my vanity. The formula is smooth and creamy and comfortable. The color is unlike anything else I own.
Dagmara A.
One of the best lipsticks ever. It’s super creamy in texture, which makes it very easy to apply. The lipstick stays on long and through eating and drinking. When the product does wear off it does not leave a ring around the lips like some other lipsticks.
Rachel E.
West Cornwall, CT
This is my absolute favorite lipstick since getting lip fillers. Makes my mouth look so pouty and puffy. The formula is so smooth, although I would like it if it lasted a little longer. Here’s a picture wearing this lipstick
Ansley B.
Lexington
Review for: Other more...
What can I say, it’s charlotte tilbury! I find her lipsticks to not be drying and has a beautiful shade range. I purchased mine from Nordstrom’s. I also own her lipliner in pillow talk. Would definitely recommend her lip products.
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Darian J.
Belton, MO
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?