BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

• How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about b...2 Answers
  • Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colo...4 Answers
  • I have fair skin and fairly pigmented lips so most true nudes was...1 Answers
Blythe H.
Review for: Nude Kate
I got to try this out in Nude Kate.  The shade itself is very light and throws a bit orange on me (which is why I decided not to purchase it), but I was impressed with how hydrating and glossy this formula is.  Those are both easy to find characteristics in lipsticks, but not usually in ones that last so long.  The colour faded a bit, but the finish lasted for hours, which is quite unusual.  This would be a great lipstick formula for those looking for that extra bit of moisture or who suffer from dry lips.  I'll be back to find a better shade for my complexion.
Rebekah M.
Review for: Other
One of the best nude colors I have ever used!! I bought it with the nude pack from Nordstrom sale so I use the matching lip liner. It’s odd to say but I love the smell too! It’s creamy and stays on very well! I only apply maybe twice a day. I love how it keeps your lips moisturized too. It’s a good value too. I wear it almost every day.
AmateurEsthetician A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my absolute favorite lipstick formulas. The color is great and the formulation is not tooCharlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick drying. I just can’t stop buying Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks. I love them all!
Beth H.
Pacific, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this formula in the shade B*tch Perfect. It may be a touch too light for my fair skin (washes me out a teensy bit), bit I love it anyway! The shade is slightly peachy nude, which is perfect for a copper redhead. The formula is very comforting and goes on opague. It lasts a fairly long time for a cream formula so long as you do not eat or drink. The packaging feels very old hollywood to me, which makes it a joy to pull out of my purse to touch up throughout the day. This was one of my first purchases from Charlotte Tilbury, and there will surely be more!
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lipstick is so classy and fabulous. I am obsessed with the rose gold packaging and weight of the lipstick. It makes me feel so luxurious when I apply it. First I line my lips with Charlotte Tilbury's Lip Cheat in Pillow Talk, then apply straight from the bullet or dab on the lips. It goes on so creamy and pigmented. Even the nudes last for hours. I have a ton of them! My favorites are B*tch Perfect, Kim KW, and Penelope Pink. ❤️
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
Review for: Bitch Perfect, Stoned Rose, Other
I really love her lipsticks so much. They don't cling on to dry spots on the lips and they just look so beautiful. I want so many things from her line. They are all so amazing and beautiful. You really can't go wrong.
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think this woman can produce a bad product, of course it doesn't help I'm already a #LipstickJunkie anyways. I digress, the lipstick line is fabulous! I bought the shade "Bitch Perfect" for obvious reasons and I love it. It's so comfortable to wear and it's the perfect neutral, coral color that really goes with any makeup look and your work week. I highly recommend it!
Alyssa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this in the shade B**ch Perfect. First of all this color looks amazing on all skin tones. I am a medium skin tone and it looks more nude pink on me. I always get so many compliments when I wear this shade so it is definitely worth the price ( these are $32). It's very pigmented and always leaves my lips so soft.
Jennifer R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lipsticks! I have two of these in the shades Hepburn Honey and Nude Kate. Both colors work well with my fair/light skintone. They stay on for hours and didn't feel drying at all on me. The retro style packaging is beautiful! The only downside is the price, I think they were $32, but for me they're definitely worth it!
Julie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first CT lipstick purchase and I am officially hooked! Its not matte, but it lasts a long time! The formula doesn't settle into lines and the packaging is on point... can never go wrong with rose gold! They are pricey but totally worth it. I need more shades and would absolutely recommend if you can afford them.
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Avanti A.
What colors would look good on medium/ dark skin? I have trouble finding good nude lipsticks that match my skin tone well without washing me out
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!