BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick
  • "I have been a fan of Charlotte Tilbury's work for years, so I naturally am very impressed with her cosmetics line. My favorite of all of her products is easily her heavenly lipsticks. They are rich, creamy, and beautifully pigmented. The packaging is classic rose gold, and with these in particular each lipstick has a little embossed pair of lips on the actual tube. As much as I hate admitting I love anything Kim Kardashian related, the shade 'Kim K.W.' is truly the perfect nude. Not too pink, not too brown, a perfect complimentary shade for many skintones. " in 28 reviews
  • "I got Super Cindy and I love it! Super easy to apply especially if you use a lip pencil before. It is not as long lasting as I like it to be, but I don't mind reapplying. " in 13 reviews
  • "love the formula of the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks - this one in Bond Girl has a matte finish, and is extremely hydrating. Your lips feel extremely soft and smooth after application - this might be one of my favorite lipstick brands" in 12 reviews
  • "B!tch Perfect is literally THEE most perfect nude shade of all time!  It matches Pillow Talk lip liner perfectly and sets off a natural every day look.  It's a super creamy formula but not too much that it slips off the lips.  Its long lasting and fades very evenly through out the day.  I am a sucker for packaging and Charlotte Tilbury does not disappoint!  Absolutely stunning, super glam, rose gold bullet that matches all of Charlotte's range.  I like to keep my CT lipsticks on top of my dresser, next to my Film Star Bronze and Glow.  It gives an old Hollywood vibe to my dressing table " in 5 reviews
  • "I got to try this out in Nude Kate.  The shade itself is very light and throws a bit orange on me (which is why I decided not to purchase it), but I was impressed with how hydrating and glossy this formula is.  Those are both easy to find characteristics in lipsticks, but not usually in ones that last so long.  The colour faded a bit, but the finish lasted for hours, which is quite unusual.  This would be a great lipstick formula for those looking for that extra bit of moisture or who suffer from dry lips.  I'll be back to find a better shade for my complexion." in 4 reviews
Adrianne P.
HOOPA, CA
Review for: Other more...
I purchased Kim K.W and it's more than I had expected! Ah, its gorgeous, pigmentation is amazing, the formula is smooth and silky! I can't get enough. I went back and forth before purchasing because I wasn't sure how this color would look on me and the price is kind of high. But, after wearing this its most def worth the price tag. If concerned about this not working well with your natural lip color, try using a lip concealer. I use one from sigma and it works great!
Hillary B.
Aventura, FL
Review for: Penelope Pink more...
First and foremost.....Either I am colorblind  or alot of people are.  This color is not pink.  It' s beige...I'm not sure how it can look pink on someone.  I must be missing something.  I'm a huge fan of the Color Chameleon eye liners but not the lipsticks.  They don't have staying power and the colors are always way different in person :(
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Stoned Rose more...
The formula is a little bit drying although it is supposed to be moisturizing. The color stoned rose is beautiful especially for fall and winter. This is my third Charlotte Tilbury lipstick and I enjoy this formula much more than the matte. The moisturizing as well as the matte formulas are extremely pigmented and only one swipe is needed. The packaging is a beautiful rose gold reminiscent of Esteé Lauder.
Amberly S.
Review for: Penelope Pink, Bitch Perfect, So Marilyn more...
I seriously love these lipsticks. Every color is super pigmented and glides over the lips beautifully. I never find it to make my lips feel dry or enhance dryness I may already have. I would buy every single shade from this range if they weren't so darn expensive.
Ariel C.
Plumas Lake, CA
Charlotte Tilbury products are amazing! I went crazy and bought all her lipsticks, lip glosses and lip liners (which her liners are the BEST) they last a long time and make my lips look full and beautiful 😙
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
Review for: Nude Kate more...
One of the best lipsticks I have ever tried! It is so silky smooth and looks fantastic on my lips. It is definitely expensive which is honestly the only complaint I have about the product. The color is so gorgeous
Lita O.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: Penelope Pink more...
I got this in Penelope pink and it was love at first application! It's very creamy and well pigmented. It glided effortlessly on my lips and it didn't feel heavy like a lot of lipsticks do. This is definitely my new favorite lipstick!
Rebekah M.
Review for: Other more...
One of the best nude colors I have ever used!! I bought it with the nude pack from Nordstrom sale so I use the matching lip liner. It’s odd to say but I love the smell too! It’s creamy and stays on very well! I only apply maybe twice a day. I love how it keeps your lips moisturized too. It’s a good value too. I wear it almost every day.
Jacquelyn J.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Bitch Perfect more...
Favorite nude lip color ever! If you are a professional this is a must for your kit! Great bridal lip color! I purchased this at Bloomingdales! Long lasting and creamy!! Highly recommended!! All time favorite!
Sabrina M.
West Covina , CA
By far my favorite lipsticks, the colors are very complementary especially if you like more natural and sultry makeup. The formula is great and has a nice sheen to it. The price is a bit expensive, they really are worth the money.
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Darian J.
Belton, MO
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?