BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte's fail-safe recipe for perfect lips. Enriched with a breakthrough, secret ingredient, the Lipstick Tree, an anti-oxidant that naturally protects lips from UV damage and external pollution leaving them cashmere soft and irresistible. Blended with special waxes and clever light-diffusing pigments for pert, full-bodied, ultra-brilliant lips that ensure you leave a lasting impression! K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick shade to perfect your lip shape and make lipstick stay in place from desk 'til dusk. CHARLOTTE SAYS: FOR THE DAY: Always use the matching LIP CHEAT Lip Liner for naturally defined lips. Apply K.I.S.S.I.N.G straight form the bullet for a quick, easy lipstick slick, or for more precision apply using LIP BRUSH. FOR THE NIGHT: To glam it up for the evening, layer my LIP LUSTRE Lip Lacquer on top of your lipstick -the ultimate red carpet trick.

• Can I get this in England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿?1 Answers
  • Where can I buy this from?1 Answers
  • Is the colours the same as the picture??1 Answers
Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick
  • "I have been a fan of Charlotte Tilbury's work for years, so I naturally am very impressed with her cosmetics line. My favorite of all of her products is easily her heavenly lipsticks. They are rich, creamy, and beautifully pigmented. The packaging is classic rose gold, and with these in particular each lipstick has a little embossed pair of lips on the actual tube. As much as I hate admitting I love anything Kim Kardashian related, the shade 'Kim K.W.' is truly the perfect nude. Not too pink, not too brown, a perfect complimentary shade for many skintones. " in 28 reviews
  • "I got Super Cindy and I love it! Super easy to apply especially if you use a lip pencil before. It is not as long lasting as I like it to be, but I don't mind reapplying. " in 13 reviews
  • "love the formula of the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks - this one in Bond Girl has a matte finish, and is extremely hydrating. Your lips feel extremely soft and smooth after application - this might be one of my favorite lipstick brands" in 12 reviews
  • "B!tch Perfect is literally THEE most perfect nude shade of all time!  It matches Pillow Talk lip liner perfectly and sets off a natural every day look.  It's a super creamy formula but not too much that it slips off the lips.  Its long lasting and fades very evenly through out the day.  I am a sucker for packaging and Charlotte Tilbury does not disappoint!  Absolutely stunning, super glam, rose gold bullet that matches all of Charlotte's range.  I like to keep my CT lipsticks on top of my dresser, next to my Film Star Bronze and Glow.  It gives an old Hollywood vibe to my dressing table " in 5 reviews
  • "I got to try this out in Nude Kate.  The shade itself is very light and throws a bit orange on me (which is why I decided not to purchase it), but I was impressed with how hydrating and glossy this formula is.  Those are both easy to find characteristics in lipsticks, but not usually in ones that last so long.  The colour faded a bit, but the finish lasted for hours, which is quite unusual.  This would be a great lipstick formula for those looking for that extra bit of moisture or who suffer from dry lips.  I'll be back to find a better shade for my complexion." in 4 reviews
Roxy v.
new york
Review for: Penelope Pink more...
First and foremost.....Either I am colorblind  or alot of people are.  This color is not pink.  It' s beige...I'm not sure how it can look pink on someone.  I must be missing something.  I'm a huge fan of the Color Chameleon eye liners but not the lipsticks.  They don't have staying power and the colors are always way different in person :(
Stephanie H.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: Stoned Rose more...
The formula is a little bit drying although it is supposed to be moisturizing. The color stoned rose is beautiful especially for fall and winter. This is my third Charlotte Tilbury lipstick and I enjoy this formula much more than the matte. The moisturizing as well as the matte formulas are extremely pigmented and only one swipe is needed. The packaging is a beautiful rose gold reminiscent of Esteé Lauder.
Maica D.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Hepburn Honey more...
This is my all time favorite lipstick.  It makes my lips look so lushous and hydrated.  The forumla is nice and smooth and the packaging is adorable.  Charlotte Tilbury runs on the more expensive side but the quality exceeds many other brands.  It gives me that perfect brown nude and compliments my skin tone.  I will continue to purchase as it is my favorite go to lipstick.  I pair it with the lipliner pillow talk :) !
Taylor F.
Melbourne
Review for: Other more...
I bought the shade KKW because I just couldn’t resist how pretty it looked on other people. I don’t love this shade by itself for my coloring but it’s perfect as a pop of lightness in the center to make my lips look fuller and plump. Such a gorgeous formula, but I’ve had lower end lipsticks that work just as well for not as high a price tag.
Kristin Ann S.
Review for: Penelope Pink, Bitch Perfect, Stoned Rose, So Marilyn, Other more...
B-Perfect is the perf nude, I love Penelope Pink too. Charlotte Tilbury is also cruelty-free & I’ve been using Kissing & Matte Revolution for awhile now! I bought mine from charlottetilbury.com & I’ve got 5 more lipsticks on the way. These wear well & are pretty colors. I’d buy them all if I could afford to.
Sabrina B.
Augusta, ME
Review for: Bitch Perfect more...
A lipstick with packaging that feels very luxurious. It makes my lips look nice and the tube looks fancy as hell on my vanity but I can't justify the price for it. I feel like the drugstore has good lipsticks and even higher end brands are relatively inexpensive compared to this.
Desiree F.
Augusta
This is a really pretty color. It still works on my light-medium skin but it might look a little strange when I get my summer tan. I love the packaging. It looks beautiful on my vanity. The formula is smooth and creamy and comfortable. The color is unlike anything else I own.
Ansley B.
Lexington
Review for: Other more...
What can I say, it’s charlotte tilbury! I find her lipsticks to not be drying and has a beautiful shade range. I purchased mine from Nordstrom’s. I also own her lipliner in pillow talk. Would definitely recommend her lip products.
Monique V.
Gotha
Review for: Penelope Pink more...
Super hydrating and long lasting especially for how much a rub my lips together!! Such nice classic packaging and Penelope Pink is a go to with the Dolce Vita eye palette! Super easy to apply and my go to nude, highly recommend
Ariel C.
Plumas Lake, CA
Charlotte Tilbury products are amazing! I went crazy and bought all her lipsticks, lip glosses and lip liners (which her liners are the BEST) they last a long time and make my lips look full and beautiful 😙
Obi F.
Toronto
Do you recommend Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks? Is this a good colour for everyday? Let me know :)
Lindsay D.
Is this lipstick drying and is it comfortable to wear all day?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
What's the texture of this lipstick?
Darian J.
Belton, MO
How do these compare to MAC lipsticks? I've been thinking about buying some CT lipstick!
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
For those of who you have worn Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Kate, what was the wear time like?