BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

This mask of the future is a unique dry textile mask with active ingredients imprinted on it and because it is dry, it doesn’t harbor bacteria, so you can wear this up to 3 times! With a built-in 5 Skin Solution IQ, the mask tailors to you skin and feeds exactly what it needs. It contains Vitamin B3, Plant Stem Cell Matrix, Crocus Bulb Extract, and peptides along with a combination of magical oils and butters for a glowing, smooth, hydrated complexion. The higher count of active ingredients are extended release, so the effects on the skin last up to 8 hours.

In a consumer study, experts found that…

·         91% agree skin is more HYDRATED

·         85% agree skin is BRIGHTER

·         100% agree skin is SMOOTHER

How to Use: On freshly cleansed, dry skin, hook both loops over ears and gently massage to activate ingredients. Leave on for 15 minutes before removing. The mask can be used 3 times before discarding, and safety and hygienically kept in the re-sealable pouch.

Charlotte Tilbury Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask
  • "It really is true what everyone is saying - this works! It really is magic! I can't believe you can get such great instant results from a dry mask! My skin is really sensitive and instantly reacts to even the most expensive products on the market (Sisley). You do look a bit silence of the lambs, but only for 15 mins and it's really fun adding a snapchat filter with this on! My skin was hydrated, smooth, glowing and comfortable - will be buying these in bulk!" in 3 reviews
Skai V.
Naperville, IL
This is one of my favorite masks. It’s a bit pricey but you can use up to 3 times, maybe even 4. It was really hard to believe that dry mask can do something good for your skin but it really did! My skin looked youthful and glowing and the best thing it’s not messy as other wet masks! I really love it!
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
Yes, this really is a dry sheet mask. Felt-like feel. The idea behind this is that the ingredients are dry-printed onto the mask and rubbing the mask activates those ingredients, in a similar mechanism to dry transdermal patches. Worth noting, this is VERY greasy but effective for dry skin. Surprisingly impressive ingredients, including an array of carrier oils, antioxidants, niacinamide and peptides.

Final comment: You WILL look like Michael Myers wearing it.
Diana C.
It’s a wonderful product and I still can’t believe it’s a dry mask. After using it my face feels very nice and soft and and I would only use it on special occasions. You can use the mask up to 3x, that’s the part where I feel unsanitary about since I do have to put the mask back into the pouch. I don’t like the idea too much but the fact that it is dry made it feel better for me. I think the mask works and it’s not too expensive considering you can use it several times.
June V.
Lovely mask! Very gentle and fast acting on the skin. I love that you can reuse the mask (since it’s dry) because it is pricey. It feels very good on the skin, and it leaves it feeling smooth and hydrated. I love it.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
This is such a great product! I️t is very gentle and soothing for the skin. As soon as I️ use I️t I feel like it’s working. I️ have oily/acne prone skin and this works perfectly with I️t! A brand I trust and would recommend this to anyone!
Kim S.
I purchased this mask recently and have had a chance to use it twice. You can use each mask 3 times and it comes in a resealable package so even though it is $22 basically it is $7 per use which is not out of line with other sheet masks. I was a little confused about how a dry mask would work but after using the mask it clearly delivers product to my face. It was easy to put on and has hooks for behind your ears to kept it in place. After leaving it on there was product on my face which I rubbed in and it made my face feel very soft. Having only used it twice I cannot comment if it will make my skin clearer or more radiant in the long run.The only con is that it has a very strong smell and while it does not smell bad for those sensitive to smells in general this may not be for you. A pro is it is much easier to use and less messy then traditional sheet masks
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
I will say, you're either going to love this mask or hate it but I personally am obsessed! My friend tried this mask and she knows how much I love skincare and Charlotte Tilbury. I was skeptical at first but she swore I would love it once I tried it, she wasn't wrong. The sheet mask is dry and has ear holes that help keep the mask in place which is an awesome feature. The pale pink side sits on your face for about 20 mins (I left mine on longer because I got busy catching up on tv) and you massage your face. Once you remove the mask, I could see a huge difference in my skin. It was bright and luminous. My skin felt soft and hydrated. I woke up this morning with glowing skin and my makeup application was seamless. I will definitely purchase this mask again but I have two more uses since you can use one mask up to 3 times. Highly recommend
Tiffany N.
CHICAGO, IL
What a wacky yet effective mask!

As advertised it is completely dry and you put it on a dry face. It has 4 loops to go over your ears and the mask itself stretches to fit snugly.

One look in the mirror and I was giggling, it looks so odd. Kind of like a white ski mask look. I could rob a bank and moisturize!

Per the directions you massage the dry mask to activate and then go relax. While this fits snugly it isn't something you can move around it as it does shift a bit.

After 15 minutes pop it off and put it back in its pouch (its reusable up to 3 times)

Does it work? Yep! My skin feels soft and hydrated and looks brighter after one use. There is a soft scent that lingers, I'm not really a fan of scent in products for my face but this is a very soft light scent so it's not bothering me too much.
jesse lynn b.
I love Charlotte Tilbury and I love face masks, so I thought I would adore this product. Sadly, I don't get what all the hype is about.  Yes it fits well and isn't saturated in product, but it also did NOTHING for my skin. I wore it 15-20 minutes and massaged it as instructed thinking when I removed it my skin would feel amazing. All it felt was filmy and stinky. The mask feels like it's literally doing nothing the entire you have it on, but once you remove it you're left with a thick texture gel like substance that smells of cooking grease. For the price and 3 wears I was hoping to fall in love with this mask, and I am truly shocked so many others rave about it. My skin didn't look or feel any different after wearing this it. Total disappointment and waste of money for me.
Sloane S.
I like this mask but it's pretty gimmickey. Like yes my face does feel nice after, however it also feels nice after the Tony moly masks which are $1 each. The one thing that stands out with this mask is that you won't have product dripping everywhere, which is really annoying with masks saturated in serum. I won't repurchase this again, but could see how people would enjoy it for that reason.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
How much is this does this mask cost?
Could I get this product to review it on my Snapchat account?
Tina A.
New Haven, IN
What is the cost of this and where can it be purchased?
Kendra L.
Rolla, KS
Can you tell a difference after one use?
Michelle C.
Las Vegas
What are the listed ingredients?