Charlotte Tilbury Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask uploaded by Gaby L.Charlotte Tilbury Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask uploaded by Amy D.Charlotte Tilbury Instant Magic Facial Dry Sheet Mask uploaded by Gvanca K.See all 14 photos

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

This mask of the future is a unique dry textile mask with active ingredients imprinted on it and because it is dry, it doesn’t harbor bacteria, so you can wear this up to 3 times! With a built-in 5 Skin Solution IQ, the mask tailors to you skin and feeds exactly what it needs. It contains Vitamin B3, Plant Stem Cell Matrix, Crocus Bulb Extract, and peptides along with a combination of magical oils and butters for a glowing, smooth, hydrated complexion. The higher count of active ingredients are extended release, so the effects on the skin last up to 8 hours.

In a consumer study, experts found that…

·         91% agree skin is more HYDRATED

·         85% agree skin is BRIGHTER

·         100% agree skin is SMOOTHER

How to Use: On freshly cleansed, dry skin, hook both loops over ears and gently massage to activate ingredients. Leave on for 15 minutes before removing. The mask can be used 3 times before discarding, and safety and hygienically kept in the re-sealable pouch.

• I loves to try it, how it works? Thanks I've done many sheet masks you... 1 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Charlotte Tilbury In...Be the first to answer!
  • I would love to get this product I've...Grab a normal cheap one soaked... 1 Answers
Photos (14)
jesse lynn b.
jesse lynn b.
I love Charlotte Tilbury and I love face masks, so I thought I would adore this product. Sadly, I don't get what all the hype is about.  Yes it fits well and isn't saturated in product, but it also did NOTHING for my skin. I wore it 15-20 minutes and massaged it as instructed thinking when I removed it my skin would feel amazing. All it felt was filmy and stinky. The mask feels like it's literally doing nothing the entire you have it on, but once you remove it you're left with a thick texture gel like substance that smells of cooking grease. For the price and 3 wears I was hoping to fall in love with this mask, and I am truly shocked so many others rave about it. My skin didn't look or feel any different after wearing this it. Total disappointment and waste of money for me.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Virginia Beach, VA
I doesn't feel like you're getting product on your face at first but when you take it off you will definitely feel a difference in your skin...it's like magic. You can also reuse more than once! I loved this face mask so much. It stayed in place much better than others I have tried. It left my skin feeling amazing and fresh.
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
I like this mask but it's pretty gimmickey. Like yes my face does feel nice after, however it also feels nice after the Tony moly masks which are $1 each. The one thing that stands out with this mask is that you won't have product dripping everywhere, which is really annoying with masks saturated in serum. I won't repurchase this again, but could see how people would enjoy it for that reason.
Kim S.
Kim S.
I purchased this mask recently and have had a chance to use it twice. You can use each mask 3 times and it comes in a resealable package so even though it is $22 basically it is $7 per use which is not out of line with other sheet masks. I was a little confused about how a dry mask would work but after using the mask it clearly delivers product to my face. It was easy to put on and has hooks for behind your ears to kept it in place. After leaving it on there was product on my face which I rubbed in and it made my face feel very soft. Having only used it twice I cannot comment if it will make my skin clearer or more radiant in the long run.The only con is that it has a very strong smell and while it does not smell bad for those sensitive to smells in general this may not be for you. A pro is it is much easier to use and less messy then traditional sheet masks
Blanca M.
Blanca M.
I have been using this mask for quite some time already , and I've seen very good results . I did realize that my face is super hydrated, soft, and luminous. It has very good ingredients that suits my skin great I love it and reccomend it for anyone .
maggie f.
maggie f.
I would really need this because I have had face mask where it just doesn't help my skin and when I take it out. The bag has only one you can use and when I pull it out it usually breaks! I hope I get the product thank you so much. Looks like a sturdy product. Thanks and bye!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Naples, FL
I love this dry sheet mask. I hate the drippy mess with other sheet masks. It has no fragrance and hooks over your ears to keep it in place. My skin felt nice after but no miracles happened. I like that you get 3 uses from it though.
stephanie e.
stephanie e.
I loved this mask I had a friend buy me a few and it felt amazing they definitely were worth the money she spent. I on the other hand can't afford them but good product
Gvanca K.
Gvanca K.
New Castle, DE
I love this magic dry mask sheet, in just 15 minutes my face skin feels sooo refreshed and smooth. it hydrates and lifts face. highly recommended ❤❤❤
Madison S.
Madison S.
Fort Hood, TX
I love all Charlotte Tilbury products and this mask is heavenly. Is tightens your skin and has a nice fragrance to it
Megan K.
Megan K.
Hamilton, ON
How much is this does this mask cost?
I would love to get this product I've never tried a sheet mask before
Lillian R.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
I loves to try it, how it works? Thanks
Could I get this product to review it on my Snapchat account?
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Las Vegas
What are the listed ingredients?