Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look In A Palette Face and Eye Collection - Seductive Beauty Dolce Vita + Legendary Lashes Mini uploaded by Millie Y.

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

This is a gorgeous all in one palette featuring colors for Charlotte's Dolce Vita look. Includes Filmstar Bronze and Glow for sculpting, bronzing and highlighting, Swish and Pop Blush, 3 beautiful eyeshadows, and a Legendary Lash Mascara mini/travel. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
Another Charlotte Tilbury item I'm glad I finally picked up! I was hesitant to get it for a long time because of the size but I think it'll last me quite a while even with daily use.
The colors for the eyes and cheeks work so well with each other and I like how the colors don't compete.
The eye shadows are pigmented enough that it shows well without having to constantly layer and I find there is little to no fallout (although I do use a tissue under my eye to catch any potential fallout from the darkest shade)
The blushes are beautiful and will work great if you want a pretty peachy pink flush. It'll also go with pretty much any eyeshadow color.
I love the highlighter!!! The shimmer is so fine that it never accentuates the texture on my cheeks and it's sheer enough that it can be built easily without looking too over done.
Everything is perfect except the bronzer which I find looks a touch orange on me so I do have to use a light hand in applying.
Overall this is such a great combination of colors and perfect for doing a daytime and nighttime look. It's perfect for traveling too and I love how big the mirror is. The powders are smooth and blend beautifully. This has been my daily go-to palette for the summer.
MARIA A.
Rabat
That's one of my favorite brand I hope you allow me to review the perfect eyeshadow palette, especially with those colors and pigmentation. I can also help you promote your products, I will promote your website and review your products on all my socials medias on my facebook  account my facebook page & my Instagram account also on my blog for Free, for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the Net in the same time help the company promote good news. I will be waiting for your answers