Charlotte Tilbury Hyaluronic Happikiss Lipstick Balm - Passion Kiss

Charlotte Tilbury Hyaluronic Happikiss Lipstick Balm - Passion Kiss

What it is: A lipstick balm with hyaluronic acid that provides the hydrating power of a balm with the color payoff of a lipstick for dewy, pigmented lips. What it does: It leaves lips looking plumper, smoother and more hydrated while giving them a happy glow. The lipstick balm glides on with a nourishing, cushiony, dewy-soft gloss finish and delivers high-performance color. How to use: Twist the tube up just enough to provide the product you need

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Hyaluronic Happikiss Lipstick Balm - Passion Kiss!
How would you rate this product?
Dawn M.
Milton , ON
Charlotte Tilbury Hyaluronic Happikiss Lipstick Balm - Passion Kiss uploaded by Dawn M.
First of all the colour pay off is AMAZING with just one swipe!!! It glides on smoothly and feels lovely on my lips. The only downside I see with this product is the packaging. Once you twist it up (the clicking noise annoys me), you can’t twist it back down so be mindful of that. Otherwise I really like this lippie! I bought the colour Passion Kiss.

Looking for your answer?