BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick
  • "Absolutely love these lipsticks. I have 4/5 shades all in matte. They are highly moisturising and long lasting. The colour selection is very good as well. Highly recommended xx" in 14 reviews
  • "I love this lipstick! I bought a kit from Nordstrom that had pillow talk lip liner and two full size lipsticks in Kim KW and Super Cindy for $60!! Such a good buy! The liner is smooth and creamy with great staying power. The lipsticks are creamy, pigmented, and my lips felt nourished after wearing them. I love Charlotte Tilbury! Highly recommend" in 13 reviews
  • "These are the prettiest lipsticks evvvvver. The lip print embossed into them is so cute. I have the shade Penelope Pink and I love it, it's the perfect nude with a cremesheen finish and it's really moisturizing and lovely to wear. It's really similar to B**** Perfect from the K.I.S.S.I.N.G range but not as pink toned :)" in 9 reviews
Jessica C.
Kannapolis, NC
Yesss!!! So excited about all these new #charlottetilbury products that I just received, #complementary of @influenster for testing! The #MagicCream is my new favorite moisturizer. (With Camelia & Rosehip oil) The #matterevolution lipstick is a perfect pinky/nude shade. The #colourchameleon eye cream is such a pretty champagne color with just the right amount of sparkle ✨ Download the Influenster app now and start receiving #Free full sized products to test and review! Products shown will be available @sephora on September 13!
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
Kim K W Charlotte Tilbury lipstick is my absolute favorite lipstick shade and favorite lipstick formula of all time. It is phenomenal!
It is the perfect pinkish nude shade for my olive light medium skin tone, and the formula is incredible. It is very smooth and creamy and never dries my lips out. It is a semi long lasting lipstick on me, and I would say that it lasts about 4 hours on me before needing to reapply, but I don’t mind it at all. It always reapplies very smoothly and very opaque.
The smell is a pretty vanilla like scent, and the bullet and packing itself makes you feel like royalty when applying.
All in all, this product will always be my favorite go to lipstick no matter what look, what outfit, what occasion I am needing to coordinate with. This lipstick never lets me down!
Give it a go if you love a smooth, creamy, semi long lasting pink nude lipstick. I think you’ll fall in love with this one!
rebecca M.
I have two shades of from the hot lips collection the super Cindy and the Kim k w. These are super gorgeous colors. The super cindy is a peachy nude and the Kim K W is a very very pale nude. I love the texture of both. Super Cindy is definitely more wearable for every day while the Kim K W is for a super smokey eye! So happy to own these shades!
Mandy C.
West Allis, WI
I ordered this in the shade Kim K W because I’ve been on the hunt for a good nude lipstick! I used Mac myth for a long time and needed a little change! I saw a bunch of beauty guru’s recommending this so I immediately bought it. I love it!! It didn’t dry out my lips or anything, however I feel that it does fade pretty quickly. It looks best with a good lipliner and then using it as more of a top coat on that. But I do love the moisturizing feel, and will keep giving it a try Incase it’s the wisconsin winter making it fade!
Morgan C.
Stafford , VA
This is the creamiest lipstick I’ve ever used! It was so hydrating and silky but also pigmented. This was my first time buying Charlotte Tilbury products, but it has hooked me. I will definitely buy this lipstick again once I run out!
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
I purchased a trio of minis. I love classic bullet Lipstick way more than matte liquid lips. This is a great formula that is long lasting. I have it only four stars because they are very pricey and the minis are super duper small!
Marina G.
Pittsburgh, PA
This lipstick is not worth the money. It doesn't last any longer than drugstore lipstick and you can find color dupes easily. The packaging is really lovely, though. If you like owning expensive makeup and enjoy great packaging, maybe this is for you!
Kelly N.
Norman
I have the shade Kim KW (K.I.S.S.I.N.G Formula)
and I love it! I’m a fair to light skin tone with neutral to slightly warm undertone and this is a great pale light pink for me. I loved the sheen it has and how it didn’t dry out my lips at all! Also wore pretty well, obviously not as long as a matte liquid lip, but I wasn’t touching up constantly all night either. Definitely happy with the formula and longevity of this.
Christina M.
San Antonio, TX
After trying a couple of different shades I settled on Secret Salma. It’s a beautiful color & long lasting. I do have to moisturize my lips first so my lips don’t dry out. The packaging is beautiful and I would definitely by this formula again.
Erin C.
I am obsessed with the KKW shade. For me it is my perfect lips but better and I love to pair it with pillow talk. The formula is matte but it doesn’t feel too drying and I will be purchasing more shades!
Alexandra C.
I've been looking for this stuff all over! Overly priced on Amazon. Has anyone been able to get it at Sephora? The color I wanted was sold out online at CharlotteTilbury.com
Alexa B.
Kyle, TX
Does it have an off putting scent?
Tehya C.
Fall River, MA
What is the formula like for this product? How is the color pay off? Does it last long on the lips or fade away?
Stephanie R.
Laredo, TX
What is the price range for this product??
Tyra H.
La Mesa , CA
There is so much hype on these lipsticks and I was wondering if the hype is Real. What makes CT so amazing over other lipsticks and what colors are recommended by you?