MakeupFace MakeupCharlotte Tilbury
Hollywood Flawless Filter - 8 Deep

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter - 8 Deep

by Charlotte Tilbury

What it is:

A complexion booster that blurs, smooths, and illuminates for a real-life filter effect. Customize your glow with four ways to apply.

Coverage: Light

Finish: Radiant

Formulation: Liquid

Best for Skin Type: Normal, Oily, Dry, and Combination

Highlighted Ingredients:

- Finely Milled Powders: Blurs lines and pores for a smoother, soft-focus look.

- Porcelain Flower Extract: Thai flower derivative that visibly brightens and moisturizes skin.

- Glossy Oil: Lightweight moisturizing oil that reflects and adds light where you need it.

Ingredient Callouts: This product is free of parabens, sulfates SLS & SLES. It is also gluten-free and cruelty-free.

What else you need to know: Inspired by social media filters, Charlotte created this to be a confidence glow filter. It can be used as a tinted primer, under foundation, mixed with foundation, or as a highlighter on high points of the face. The light-as-air formula moisturizes for up to 24 hours while smoothing and visibly brightening skin for a radiant finish.

Research Results: In a survey of 300 women tested over 1 week:

- 100% agree skin looks glowing

- 99% agree skin looks more youthful

- 96% agree it gives skin a real-like filter effect

Is this worth the price point?
Is this foundation matte or Dewey how many hours does it Last ?
this product has good coverage and if it goes well for slightly oily skin?
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter - 8 Deep!
Stacey M.
Cincinnati, OH
Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter - 8 Deep uploaded by Stacey M.
Purchased at: Sephora
This gives a beautiful Sheen to the skin. It's a very lightweight gel-like consistency. There's no Glitter particles in this product. I do think it's a little pricey for what you get. I think there's other products out there that you could get the same effect with for cheaper price. Besides that it's a beautiful Sheen left on the skin more of the lit from within type of glow
Ayat O.
N Chelmsford, MA
Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter - 8 Deep uploaded by Ayat O.
Purchased at: Sephora
I asked a question abt this product a while back to see if any dark skin ladies had tried it. But i did not see any comments so i purchased it and tried it today and omg! It is so nice. I do consider my skin to be oily and i did my skincare routine before applying it. I Forgot to use a primer too and thought it would look bad but oh my goodness i love this product. Does not feel like i am wearing anything on my skin. This will be great for summer light makeup look. So glad i tried it
Tamara W.
Jacksonville, AL
Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter - 8 Deep uploaded by Tamara W.
I definitely love this because it illuminates the skin beautifully. if you have dry or patchy skin like myself im certain you'll love it. I've worn it with and without using my everyday foundation. either way you cant go wrong with it. A Little goes a long way with this item .
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Emily K.
NYC
Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter - 8 Deep uploaded by Emily K.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my all time favorite glowy multi-use products!!! I put off buying this for so long because I thought it would just be hyped up but it’s not. I use this as a base on no makeup days, as a base on light makeup days, underneath foundation, and over foundation to highlight. It looks so natural and not sparkly or metallic at all. It’s honestly just a perfect all around glowy product. I use shade 3 which is perfect for my light skin (cool/neutral undertones, blue eyes, light brown hair). In the photo it looks metallic but I used flash and blended in a thick layer on the back of my hand so it was easier to see.
Melanie F.
Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter - 8 Deep uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter! It’s such a great product and it’s great for a natural look as well as a look for a night out. You can use it on your own or mix it in with your foundation.
Stephanie A.
Trussville, AL
Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter - 8 Deep uploaded by Stephanie A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product from CT! Flawless filter adds such a glow to the skin. It adds little color. I wear it by itself some days or under my foundation. I wouldn’t say that it’s a foundation tho. It is a little pricey. There are some incredible drugstore dupes out there. I’ve noticed though that with my oily skin, I have to be careful and only add a little or I can look greasy throughout the day.
Jonna G.
Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter - 8 Deep uploaded by Jonna G.
I love #charlottetilbury and the #hollywood #flawlessfilter is one of my fave products. It's perfect as a primer, especially under a matte foundation. You can also use it on the high points of the face as a highlight or as a base for powder highlight. It doesn't disturb my makeup underneath. I love this product!! #shelfie
Emily M.
Pleasant City, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
Oh my goodness this is just so beautiful! I apply this under my foundation. There’s not enough coverage, especially for my redness, for me to like wearing it alone. However, this makes a huge difference in my complexion when added under! It makes my skin so glowy and fresh 🥰
Cara S.
Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter - 8 Deep uploaded by Cara S.
Purchased at: Beautylish
UMMMM, HELLO GLOWING SKIN! Lit from within? YES, PLEASE! I do not really know how to describe this product because it is not a foundation -per say, or really even a BB or CC cream -at least not like one that I have tried, and it is not necessarily a highlighter either. It is just a lit from within glow that most definitely diminishes imperfections, and has a tint to it. For reference I purchased this in shade #5. I have combo skin that leans much further onto the dryer side of things. I am typically a FULLLL coverage foundation kind of girl. And I do not typically wear a bb cream or products like that super often, but when I do, I use either It Cosmetics - Your Skin But Better CC cream or I really like to use Urban Decay's - One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector. The thing about most of those products (that are not full coverage) is that they do give you some coverage, but you still need to add warmth or depth back into your face which kind of defeats the 'no makeup, makeup day' - to me, personally, so when I ordered this product I went into it knowing that it would not work like a typical foundation, but other than that I I didn't really know what to expect. But once I put it on, WOW!!!! I did not NEED to add anything else! It really did completely diminish my imperfections and even out my skintone while making my dry skin look AND feel hydrated! My skin absolutely glows! And it really does not look like I have anything on, but it definitely looks like I have a dewy, beautiful, glow to my own, real skin, but sooooo much better! -PERFECTED! I mean, if you did not know my skin, you would probably just think 'wow, great skin!' But of course I can see the difference because to me, the difference is like night & day. I am absolutely nuts about this stuff! If I can look this good after only applying this one product, well then I am most definitely in!!!! You do not even need to use very much product to get such a stunning result! You get a full fluid 1.0 oz. of product & it comes in a beautiful, heavy, glass bottle with a screw on lid, and attached to the lid is the doe foot applicator. I am not necessarily crazy about the applicator, but it may grow on me and I think that this sort of applicator actually makes perfect sense for this particular product because it is most likely to make application easier & to prevent from over application of product. All you really need is a few dabs or swipes in each area of the face because a full pump would probably have been too much, and pouring it out would definitely been too much & messy! You will easily be able to tell how much you need by using the tint/shade that you selected, as your guide. On the box it says that you can use this product in a couple of ways : (1) All over the face as a 'flawless filter' ( I concur with the flawless filter statement) OR (2) On top of foundation if you want extra coverage (Or I say, if you want extra glow) and (3) which is not listed on the box - is that I personally think that there are many ways that this product can be used and applied & I can't wait to play with it more! But as it stands on its own - I am completely hooked & I will definitely be using this product and using it often! And I will be repurchasing this frequently, as I never want to be without this product at any time, going forward! I am so happy that Sephora now carries Charlotte Tilbury products because now I can not wait to try even more of them! And I already have two other products of hers that I have yet to try that came in the same order that I just recieved. So my advice? BUY IT & TRY IT! IT IS SOOOO WORTH IT! Beauty & youth in bottle (quite literally) - well as close as you can get to it (in my opinion) from using one little (stunning & ingenious) product! One little product that has literally made the look of my skin over, completely! It looks like my skin, but so, so, soooo much better! It looks (and IS) truly effortless beauty! It really does make you look lit from within & just.....WOW! UPDATED EDIT: I did continue to use and play with this product, and guess what?! I found another AWESOME way to use/wear it that I absolutely love!!!! One day I had nearly finished with all of my makeup application - it was a day that I was going pretty much my typical full, but a natural full GLAM, and I already had my full coverage foundation on, my contour, my concealer, my powders, I mean, literally everything was on except for setting spray! But, I ran into a problem that most of us have had at least at one time or another - which was that I was not happy with the way the finished product was turning out that day. I looked a bit dry and almost cakey or muddy in some places - mainly on my cheeks and under eye area - in the areas where you would normally brighten your face with a lighter concealer, so I decided to grab the Hollywood Flawless Filter and apply it on those areas of my face and see what happened. AND LET ME TELL YOU - 💥BOOM!💥 IT WAS LIKE MAGIC!!!! My face immediately came to life and went from dull and dry looking to a dewy and an appearance that was full of (beautiful) life!!! NOW I get why the applicator was designed like that for this product - 100% because as I just stated, in this particular case of having to apply it on TOP of all of my other makeup which had already included all of my powder products too - and which is typically a no-no to ever apply creams over powders in this way, but with this doe foot applicator, it made it incredibly easy to do without destroying the rest of my makeup, but instead COMPLETELY improving it! It saved my bad makeup day and turned it into one of my better makeup days! So because of my being absolutely NUTS about the way this product wears in not just one way, but in at least TWO WAYS - which is wearing it all on it's own AND now this way too - I can honestly say that you will NEVER find me without having at least ONE bottle of Charlotte Tilbury's Hollywood Flawless Filter on hand at all times! I will NEVER be without it!!! Buy it and try it for yourself!!! And then come tell me what YOU thought about it because I bet you will love it too!!!
Linda A.
Boston, MA
Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter - 8 Deep uploaded by Linda A.
THIS IS A MUST HAVE! I’m obsessed with it by itself or mixed into a tinted moisturizer or your foundation! Skin is smooth, flawless and has a tapper healthy glow. Feels lightweight and I’m complimented constantly. I can wear this with nothing else. I’ll attach a photo where I have on a little blush and mascara and nothing else! It’s a little pricy and I don’t like that I think the packaging is more than the product itself but I’m addicted and will always use this! Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter

210 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...