5 answers

I use it on the high points of my face like a highlighter, it’s so natural and pretty!
il y a 3 mois
I use it underneath foundation/tinted moisturizer as like...sort of a primer? It’s basically a shimmery the lightest coverage tinted moisturizer you’ve ever bought, okay job at covering light marks, didn’t really cover redness *but* I do still love it as it makes my other makeup sit well and gives SUCH a beautiful glow!
il y a 4 mois
Almost like a liquid highlighter but with some color so it can be worn before foundation for a slight glowy effect or by itself instead of foundation if you really want to look very glowy and don’t need a lot of coverage! (That’s how I use it). You can also use it as a highlighter on top of your face makeup.
il y a 4 mois
It gives the skin a natural glow. It does slightly cover some marks like a very light coverage tinted moisturizer. I really like it. Its affect makes the skin come out of dullness. I use this on its own because of just how pretty it makes my skin look. I would recommend honestly; if you are still unsure just buy the mini one and try it. It’s only 15 bucks 😃
il y a 4 mois
I usually use it as a liquid highlighter, you can also make your foundation glowy.