Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Easy Contour Light Face Sculpting Wand - Medium / Dark uploaded by Mahi V.Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Easy Contour Light Face Sculpting Wand - Medium / Dark uploaded by Floella C.

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

The Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Contour Wand in Dark is the perfect lightweight, buildable, blendable formula to create a well-contoured face. Take years off your appearance with this fabulous contour wand, perfect for dark-skinned ladies. see more...

• Is this shade the best for nc 35/ georgio Armani luminous...1 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Does it blend out well with a be...1 Answers
Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI
Girl.. you need to work on the packaging. This product needs so much work.
As far as the formula.. it’s nice and blends nicely but the applicator and tube ruins it.
The product leaked everywhere, the sponge dispenses too much product and gets gross and smelly.
I’m pretty disappointed with this product and as much as I love Charlotte tilbury products.. I will not be buying anymore without research.
After 3 months, I had to throw this product away and there was so much product left :(
Christina R.
Netcong, NJ
i have this product in light/medium and it's the only contour/bronzer product i have used all summer! i actually do like the applicator as i feel it helps me place the product on my face well! the product itself is so creamy, so blendable, and such a nice neutral shade!
Kelly N.
Norman
I love using this for traveling because it’s so lightweight. I find the sponge type applicator is great for being precise on your face as well and I love the color that it gives to my skin. Blends really well and seems to last especially well for a cream even if I don’t set it.
Patricia O.
Brandon, FL
Obsessed with this wand! I got it in the light/medium shade because I’m not as tan right now but wow does it blend nice. Looks so natural, it’s buildable, and the wand applies it perfectly. If you’re looking for a cream contour this is it!
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I have this product in the fair/medium shade and I love it! The shade is perfect for contouring and blends out beautifully. The only thing keeping this from a five-star review is the packaging. The applicator is so messy and I feel like I’m wasting a ton of product, especially given the price tag. I would love to see this product in packaging like the YSL touche eclat or even just in a tube with a doe-foot applicator.
Mahi V.
Silver Spring, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
I needed a new cream contour and decided on this because I heard really good reviews on this. I must say it does hold up to the reviews. A little goes a long way, and it blends so beautifully and gives such a natural yet beautiful color. I’m so impressed. It doesn’t fade away unnaturally or look patchy after a while. Hold up really well. The only reason I take a star away is because of the amount of product you get for the price. Otherwise really good cream contour.
Floella C.
Oxfordshire
I use this every day and I love it. Really easy application. Twisting the top of the tube and squeezing it a little to bring out the liquid contour. I use a Charlotte Tilbury contour brush to then blend it in and shape my face. Gives great structure to your face and shapes it well. Lovely quality and sets well too. Although it’s not cheap it will last and is affordable because of this.
Sophie F.
falmouth
I have the fair/medium shade and it is the perfect shade for me! Easy to apply with the sponge applicator but you have to be quick to blend otherwise it will be too noticeable of a line where you first applied but other than that it’s great. Lovely packaging
Brinela V.
I actually got this in the shade Light to medium but I didn’t see the option for that one here. This was my first time using this product. It was super easy to apply and blends out nicely and almost sheer, great for contour beginners like me.
MM M.
Sarasota
I have this in light medium and it’s a perfect cream color, not too dark and it’s soo easy to blend (with sponge or blush) not fingers. Perfect for a natural conturing. The packaging it’s perfect, for a make up on the go
Jessica M.
Bonita, CA
Is this shade the best for nc 35/ georgio Armani luminous silk shade 6?
Lauren M.
Kingston
Is this worth the price? Does it blend out well with a beauty sponge?

Amazon