BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

• What it is: Filmstar Bronze & Glow Face Sculpt & Highlight is the perfect blend of pearl and golden pigments to define your features and impart a candlelit glow.
  • What it does: These universal shades are created from a refined golden base that flatters all skin tones. The Sculpt bronzer adds buildable definition along the lower cheek, jawline and sides of the nose while Highlight illuminates the top of cheekbones, bridge of the nose, eye orbital area and cupid’s bow.
  • How to use: Apply Sculpt to the areas you want to slim and define, such as the hollows of your cheeks, temples, jawline and the sides and tip of your nose. Apply Highlight to areas you wish to illuminate with candlelit glow, such as the top of your cheek bones, down the center of the nose, your lip’s cupid’s bow and your brow bone.

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "[product:charlotte-tilbury-filmstar-bronze-glow-face-sculpt-highlight] is one of the best contour compacts i have tried. the powders are so easy to blend and they give a beautiful natural looking contour 👍🏻 the contour shade is a perfect gray toned bronzer and the highlight color is gorgeous. plus the packaging is on point. i gave it a four star though because i think there should be a medium shade between the light and dark palettes are the contour is a bit too light for my skin tone in the light palette and the highlight in the dark palette is too dark for me." in 30 reviews
  • "i have the original light one. formula is nice. would not call it a sculpting powder, but more of a bronzer for me. it's one of my more well loved bronzer/highlighter duos and often travels with me. being fair skinned, it is hard to find the right sculpting powder or bronzer for that matter; that doesn't look muddy, and this one is nice. the highlighter portion is just the right shade for those of us who would prefer only wear highlighters with subtle glows.

" in 28 reviews
  • "this product is amazing . the bronzer is phenomenal, it is so pigmented and what makes it so good is the fact that it is buildable.  if you want a subtle look all you have to do is swipe once on the bronzer and it creates a really pretty look . the highlighter is good but nothing special . for me it is not pigmented enough. this product looks really good on light skin . it is really pricey so i would recommend trying out other products before this." in 17 reviews
  • "for the longest time i admired this duo but never took the plunge until about a year ago. this is my most used highlighter and bronzer combo. i use it everywhere, my eyes, face, decollete, lips, etc. the bronzer is matte and really helps to shape the face. for more effortless days i wear the bronzer alongside blush and for more dramatic days i wear the bronzer in between blush and a contour shade. these are so easy to blend and are buildable in pigment. you never have to worry about applying too much at once, making this ideal for even beginners. it is a bit pricey but worth every penny. " in 2 reviews
Hannah G.
Wexford, PA
I have read so many 5-star reviews about this products but I can't get myself to like it, especially for the PRICE! I have tried so many other bronzer/highlight palettes that blow this out of the water. The "Fair/Medium" was way too light for my skin and the "Medium/Dark" bronzer looked muddy on my skin.  Not a fan
Cynthia Z.
Madison, NJ
Bronzer and the highlighter are absolutely beautiful in shade and texture. The bronze shade can be used for sculpting and an overall bronzed look. It is not matte, it has some shimmer, but not noticeable on the skin. It gives it a satin more realistic look to the skin versus a flat matte. It shows very well on my NC 20 skin and it is the darkest bronzer I own. The highlighter is beautiful and doesn't  call attention to pore/texture issues. It is more shimmery (not glittery) and packs a punch without being over the top. I do wish they were also available individually - I hit pan on the bronzer, but still have a good bit of highlighter left.
Becca S.
This was my holy grail for a while, but I would say this combo is perfect for natural looks, it is a little buildable but not much. i would say that the bronzer is a little too orange for me at the minute since I'm not tan right now, so I tend to use it more on summer. I've been using the laura mercier contour palette. The highlighter is beautiful it is definitely my go to for everyday look. Although lately I've been using the Becca Shimmering skin perfecto which is more pigmented and I like it a lot.
Ashley G.
Port Orchard, WA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I use this bronzer over top my other bronzer. This way it tones it down a bit, giving that nice fine line with it still looking warm and natural. And the highlight is perfect the natural glowing look!
Sunny R.
Whittier
I can not live without this. I was never big on contouring but let me tell you, this is a must have. The bronze color looks so natural and blends so easily into the skin. The highlight is beautiful and never looks over done. I use the highlight on the inside corners of my eyes as well with no irritation to the eye. This will make you look more beautiful without looking over dramatic...just polished and natural.
Devara F.
Seattle, WA
HOLY GRAIL!! Love, love, love this bronzer & highlighter because it really gives you a beautiful glow. The highlighter is the only highlighter that really compliments my skin tone and it is very buildable from subtle to really blinding glow! I own many highlighters from ABH, Becca, etc but I still love this one most. I hope they do sell the highlight as single though I really love the bronzer too.
eni m.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I can’t say enough good things about this palette. It’s not very shimmery, but it’s just enough. The bronze sits perfectly in the contour areas of my face. I also use it in the crease of my eyes. Then I add the highlighter shade to the high points of my face. Very subtle, but perfect. Both shades have a nice buttery consistency.
Sandra V.
San Antonio
GORGEOUS packaging! When I use this pallete, I feel so glam. The bronze color in this duo is beautiful and adds a sublte definition to the face in the most natural and beautiful way. The highlight is so pretty and adds a slight sheen. It is very smooth and worth every penny for the formula and the packaging.
Brooke R.
Plymouth, MN
This is my favorite makeup product that I have ever purchased. It gives an effortless glow and makes my face look like I have cheekbones - SCORE! It is long lasting and buildable so depending on your mood you can make it look like how you want! I recommend this product to everyone!
Kelly j.
Definitely one of my all time favorite bronzer/highlight palettes. Super pigmented, looks gorgeous on the skin. Packaging is so luxurious. The Bronzer is not too orange so I often use it as a light contour. The highlight shade is the so perfect. Slight sheen to illuminate and make your skin look even better. Love the way it looks. Totally recommend! 10/10
Alicia H.
Deer Lake, NL
Is this product really worth the hype? And would it work for fair skin?
Nicole O.
Jefferson Twp, PA
This product has been a lot of people's favorite on social media. I do not like wearing dramatic makeup but I wanted to try this product. Can this product be used for an everyday look?
Jenni M.
What's your favourite bronzer for fair/pale skin? I don't want anything too dark but also not as light at Hoola lite, that does nothing for me! Currently using the Nars Laguna but think it's a bit dark. Has anyone tried Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Face Sculpt & Highlight ? Thanks!
Kathleen Y.
Is this product worth the high price tag
Alina M.
Mississauga , Ontario
Is it worth the price tag? how does it look on fair-medium skin colour?