BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow, Medium/Dark DetailsThis is a secret that silver screen sirens have kept to themselves for years and so will you! With FILMSTAR BRONZE & GLOW you can slim, sculpt, shorten, trim and highlight your features. It's amazing what clever shading and highlighting tricks can do to your facial framework-it's an illusion that Charlotte uses all the time for red carpet scrutiny. Her clients can't get enough of it. Take what you were born with and maximize your assets with FILMSTAR BRONZE & GLOW! The bronzer is the perfect universal blend of pearl and pigment to contour features and mimic a sun-kissed complexion. The highlighter is built up from a golden base that flatters any skin tone, and uses Light Flex Technology to capture light and radiate it out for a luminous complexion. Color-rich pigments are rolled into elastomer pearls that smooth & buff the skin for excellent blendability & perfect color uniformity. Paraben-free. CHARLOTTE SAYS: Use after applying a light coating of AIR-BRUSH FLAWLESS FINISH Micro-Powder for perfect adherence. BRONZE: Apply the shading colour to the areas you want to sculpt and define using my POWDER & SCULPT. BRUSH: the hollows of your cheeks, temples, jaw line, sides and tip of your nose. Never forget to BLEND-BLEND-BLEND! GLOW: Apply the highlighter on top of the cheek bones, down the center of the nose, the lip's cupid bow and brow bone to give you candlelit skin. Color: MEDIUM/DARK. Material: Filmstar Bronze & Glow, Medium/Dark.

• I've heard great stuff about Charlotte Tilbury products and was l...1 Answers
  • Does this look orange? Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow3 Answers
Perla M.
San Jose , CA
Out of all of my face palettes this is the one that I use EVERYTIME I do my makeup, so basically everyday of my life. In my opinion it is such a beautiful product and worth every shiny penny I spent on it. It's definitely one of those TREAT YO SELF buys that you won't regret, I know I don't!
Elizabeth S.
Bought this in Amsterdam and love! The highlighter gives a sun kissed look that blends well with the bronzer. I thought it may be too orange at first but it's not. I recommend!
Bernice G.
Watsonville, CA
I haven't heard of this brand until a few months ago. I purchased a few items. This was one of them. The formula is nice
Kaitlyn C.
Hillsboro, OR
Honestly my new holy grail. Can't go a day without this product. CT kills the makeup game
Chalena C.
Los Angeles, CA
This is such a hero product for me! A super versatile and simple palette, you'd miss it if you weren't paying attention. Don't sleep on this, the powders are finely milled and leave the most angelic veil on your face. Truly a lit from within glow!! The best part is this is foolproof, colors melt into any skin tone and they don't leave any harsh lines so you just tap and blend and it goes on super seamless. Couldn't recommend this more for everyday looks, go in a little heavy handed and this builds up nicely for a more dramatic look too.
Tammie N.
Sanger, CA
The highlighting game just became easier. I have combo skin and I am always looking for the perfect bronzer and Highlighter to give my skin a brighter and glowing looking after using Charlotte Tilbury Bronze Highlighter it gave my skin a nice seamless look once on!
Hannah W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the best bronzer / highlight kit I've ever owned! It gives you the nicest natural glow. I apply the bronzer with a fluffy brush to the apples of my cheeks. I use a smaller more dense brush for the highlight right above my cheek bone.
Dani C.
Acworth, GA
I have this set in the light/ medium version and I am obsessed! The sculpting color is a perfect mixture of cool and warm and leave you with the best contour without looking too sharp or un natural. It seriously makes you look airbrushed and not to mention it blends so easily! I love to use it with my MAC 168 brush for the perfect contour! The highlight is a pale gold that is pigmented but not intense. It is a perfect everyday highlight for those who enjoy a glow from within look! Lets not forget about that stunning packaging!
Luchita M.
Pleasant Hill, CA
I absolutely love this product. I've been using this for about three weeks now and I've noticed that it stays on longer than my usual bronzers and highlighters. Also I have acne prone skin and I haven't had any breakouts!! Amazing right! The bronzer is my favorite because it blends with my skin tone pretty well. The highlighter isn't so bright and luminous as I thought it would be. However after you apply 2 to 3 layers then it shows very well. I'm actually glad it's not very pigmented because I can add in more if I want to.
Maria N.
Beaufort, SC
This contour and bronzer kit is absolutely incredible! It is on the high end range but it is seriously worth every penny. It is so pigmented and works on medium skintones perfectly. Everything Charlotte Tilbury does is amazing. Being able to have my bronzer and Contor and one makes life so much easier!
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
Binny K.
I've heard great stuff about Charlotte Tilbury products and was looking for a highlight contour duo. Has anyone tried this so far? Wondering how it looks on medium skin tones and it's staying power.