Charlotte Tilbury
Feline Flick Volume 2 Liquid Eyeliner Black 003 oz/ 1 mL

Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Volume 2 Liquid Eyeliner Black 0.03 oz/ 1 mL

by Charlotte Tilbury

A super-precise felt-tip applicator for intense-pigment color payoff and long wear in a innovative design and formula. What Else You Need to Know: Feline Flick Volume 2 liner helps you achieve Charlotte's signature feline flick cat-eye look easily with its extra-soft fiber tip that applies like a brush. The color glides on and sets quickly to avoid feathering and smudging and stays on for up to 12 hours but comes off easily using eye-makeup remover.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Volume 2 Liquid Eyeliner Black 0.03 oz/ 1 mL!
Chelsie E.
swindon, Swindon
Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Volume 2 Liquid Eyeliner Black 0.03 oz/ 1 mL uploaded by Chelsie E.
One of my staples. It applies effortlessly and stays on all day. Some eyeliners are hard to remove that are long lasting but despite the longevity of the wear it comes of really easy. I love this product!
Nozz B.
Port Coquitlam , BC
Charlotte Tilbury Feline Flick Volume 2 Liquid Eyeliner Black 0.03 oz/ 1 mL uploaded by Nozz B.
My favourite eyeliner and fell in love with it. When I am applying it, it doesn’t erase the part that I already applied the liner while I am trying to give definition to it which this is a very important sign for me. It stays all day without getting smudge. My eye lids get oily during the day but this eyeliner stays all good till night till I want to wash it off. [product:charlotte-tilbury-feline-flick-volume-2-liquid-eyeliner-black-003-oz/-1-ml]

Looking for your answer?