Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerize Rose Gold

by Charlotte Tilbury

Long-Lasting Cream Eyeshadow in Rose Gold

APPLICATION TIPS

1. For the day, apply the eyeshadow cream using your fingers for a soft, smooth, natural makeup look. Work it backwards & forwards like a windscreen wiper for a gorgeous wash of color.

2. Use the Smudger Brush to run the eyeshadow underneath the lower lash line for added intensity.

3. For an intense evening look, apply the product with the Blender Brush.

Charlotte’s Tip: Complete your eye makeup look with lashings of the Legendary Lashes Volume 2 mascara for a wide-eyed flutter.

INGREDIENTS

This product is vegan friendly. It is also free from talc, paraben, fragrance, alcohol and nuts.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua/Water/Eau, Mica, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Sodium Chloride, Silica, Dimethicone/Phenyl Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lauryl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Ceresin, Propylene Carbonate, Potassium Sorbate, Polyacrylamide, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide, [May Contain/Peut Contenir (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Carmine (Ci 75470), Aluminium Powder (Ci 77000), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Chromium Hydroxide Green (Ci 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510)].

Es resistente al agua ?
Has anyone used this and knows if it stays put on the lid or creases? I normally have to use an eyeshadow primer, but love these paint pots and was wondering the staying power of the CT one’s. I love her products!
I’ve been interested in buying one of these for a while. Are they long wearing? Do they crease? Do they set down quickly or can you blend them out? [user:stephaniea4619]
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerize Rose Gold!
Tracey D.
Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerize Rose Gold uploaded by Tracey D.
Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerize Rose Gold uploaded by Tracey D.
This is a gorgeous shimmer cream shadow which lasts all day. The color is a pinkish gold and it’s so easy to use. I wear this on days I’m in a hurry. I can swipe the color with my finger, blend, and I’m done. The payoff is worth it and a little goes a long way. I highly recommend for beginners and as well as pros. Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerize Rose Gold
Lulu H.
Hammond , IN
Purchased at: Sephora
Liquid gold! But pink lol. This little bottle is actually a ton of product considering a little goes a super long way. Very very pigmented and feels very velvety and silky and light weight on the lid. I’m all for the glowey and h*ey look lol so I’m always in search for easy makeup that will give you that summer glow and look super dewy! This is it ladies fr! I literally used my finger over my lids because I’m a makeup rookie but it looked amazing with my fake tan lol. Only problem is now I want it in every color lol.
Alicia L.
Westminster, CA
Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerize Rose Gold uploaded by Alicia L.
i have had this for a while now and this is a good cream eyeshadow. i don’t use any primer fyi. i just use this all over my lids. i do think it’s best to use over a crease color though! it’s very pretty and creamy
Cara P.
Defiance, OH
Love C.Ts cream shadows but esp this shade. I apply it with my finger for a daily wash of color or to go full glam I pack it on with a brush. The Rose Gold shade is absolutely beautiful &goes perfect with my olive skin tone. Super blend able &great staying power. The pot lasts forever so it's def worth the bucks!
Colleen S.
Barrington, RI
Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerize Rose Gold uploaded by Colleen S.
Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerize Rose Gold uploaded by Colleen S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I have been waiting for months to save up my money to buy this. I have the Jean color and I love. I’m obsessed with Charlotte Tilbury she’s my main girl. I’m a makeup artist. I can safely say I now own about 80% of her line. I love it for soft sexy looks. Pair with hot lashes and you look amazing. I use this product for under the eyes or right in the inner eye. You can also cover your whole lid then go in with eye shadow of your choice. I attached a swatch. I will take a pic soon and add a pic of it on. This product looks universal good on all skin tones. The one most to the left is the product. The dark line is CT rock n kohl in veruschka mink. Next is lip cheat in hot gossip. Super star lips in everlasting kiss and lip gloss in Ibiza all Charlotte Tilbury
Serinna S.
Calexico, CA
These cream shadows have this incredibly unique soufflé texture - I’ve never felt/seen anything like it 👀👀👀 Finger tip or shadow brush both work - I opted for a brush because it achieved better gradient blending above the crease. Purchased “rose gold” (pink) and “Marie Antoinette” (~cool toned bronze), although the latter is no longer in production it seems. I have to apply 3 layers of “rose gold” for enough color to be appreciated. This was not an issue with “Marie Antoinette”. Despite having hooded lids, I was surprised to still see the products’ presence on my eyes at the end of an 8 hour work shift (“Marie Antoinette” more so than “rose gold”). I’m a huge fan of ‘one and done’ looks - and the texture of this product made it a fun & new variation to add to the arsenal 👌🏼👌🏼
Dilara I.
This is currently my favorite product! It applies so easily. You can build it up for a richer color. I would definitely recommend this, I think it’s so pretty!
Haley R.
Oregon, OH
Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerize Rose Gold uploaded by Haley R.
I love this color. The cream eye shadows are perfect for my work day usage. They add a little pop, a little shimmer, without being too over the top. They also are easy to spread in a thin coat so it's not chunky and doesn't end up greasy over time. I can wear it all day without issue.
Miruna R.
Pittsford, NY
Charlotte Tilbury Eyes To Mesmerize Rose Gold uploaded by Miruna R.
This cream eyeshadow is nice. It swatches more intensely than it applies to the eyes, and building it up doesn’t really do much. The color is nice and it lasts all day with minimal creasing that can easily be tapped out. It applies and blends well with a finger. It’s expensive, but you get a lot of product so it’s worth it to me.
Amanda L.
Vero Beach, FL
I really enjoy this. The pops of colors they bring to an eye look are just stunning. Love this formula!