BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise, Bette Details"I believe that eyes are the keyholes through to your inner spirit and beauty. They are the source of a woman's seductive power and give you the ability to captivate an entire room in just one glance. Every woman wants the secret to alluring and mesmerizing eyes. My new collection, Eyes to Mesmerise, captures the DNA of the women throughout history who captivated, seduced and smoldered their way through life, love and power with their BEDAZZLING, MESMERIC EYES."-Charlotte Tilbury Water-infused formula for a revolutionary cooling effect on the eyes and easy glide on application which doesn't drag the delicate eye area. Vitamin E hydrate the eyelids and provides antioxidant protection from free radicals. Soft focus highly illuminating pigments glide over lines and imperfections so that eyes are visibly more youthful. Bette: Bette is a wash of burnished chocolate inspired by one of the greatest icons in silver screen history, Bette Davis, known for her powerfully piercing and steely eyes. She is one of the most powerful presences to ever grace film and theater and her appeal is immortal. Material: Eyes to Mesmerise, Bette.

• I'm looking for a shadow that I can blend into lids and use light...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if this dries out quickly? I don't typically go ...1 Answers
  • How do these compare to Burberry cream eye shadows? Be the first to answer!
Sarah T.
Bloomington, IN
Review for: Marie Antoinette
I am obsessed with the color Marie Antoinette, it's a perfect golden taupe, that I can wear nearly every day either alone or with powder shadows layered on top (it's stunning with an orange or burdundy worked in for a warm smoky eye).  This has not creased on me at all, in several weeks of daily wear, and blends out beautifully.  I like the texture of this better than any liquid or cream shadows I've used before, I wish there were a few more shades, including something warmer reddish and cooler silvery.
Shelbie K.
I purchased all of the colors from Beautylish and I couldn't be happier! The product is amazingly easy to use, the pigmentation is wonderful, the shine and depth of colors is amazing and, best of all, they don't crease! If you're looking for an easy to put together makeup look, this product is perfect; I apply it heavier on my lid, blending it up into the crease and done! Perfect to give a nice shine to the eyelid and beautiful, light shimmer into the crease! A little mascara and, BOOM, done! Love them! And what a perfect Christmas gift or stocking stuffer these beauties would make! Happy Holidays! =) Shelbie ūüíú BeautyDaughtMom
Rebecca C.
I have this eyeshadow in Marie Antoinette and it is a great everyday neutral color with a little shimmer. The formula can be built up in intensity and can be applied with your fingers. It's great for those days when you need to look put together in a hurry. The staying power is not bad - I'd say they last for a few hours. I have to admit, though, I'm partial to Armani's Eye Tint when it comes to cream formulas. Those literally stay put after about 10 seconds and will not budge for at least 8-10 hours.
Kayla A.
Honolulu
I work for Charlotte Tilbury as a makeup artist & I absolutely love these eyes to mesmerize. They're enriched with Vitamin E so they are hydrating for the eye & give you smudge proof & water proof 14 hr wear! You could literally swim with these on! They're the perfect alternative to powder shadows if you want a QUICK I look that looks like you spent a lot of time! You can go right in with your finger or use a brush. You've got about a gold minute to work with gone product before it sets. My personal favorite color is "Bette" :)
Emily Q.
Avon, IN
I have the color Bette. It is a beautiful bronzy brown shade! The formula feels more like a whipped mousse, where as similar products I have tried feel more like a cream. The color payoff is nice, but it is a bit more subtle. If you are looking for intense color I would try a MAC Paint Pot or the Maybelline Tattoo shadows. But I love this product because it easy to blend and is extremely wearable for everyday.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are very nice cream shadows, reminiscent of the Tom Ford cream shadows. Charlotte Tilbury used to work for Tom Ford so the quality of her products are very similar. I have the shade Jean and it is a beautiful champagne color. It can work underneath powder shadows also. I didn't give this 5 stars because it does crease after a few hours without primer. Otherwise, lovely shadow and I would be interested in other shades if I didn't already have similar ones by Tom Ford.
Candice W.
Harris, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been on a cream eyeshadow kick lately and decided that it was time to jump up to higher-end high-end makeup. I'm so glad I did. This was my first time using this eyeshadow and it's wonderful! Very long lasting (I do use a primer) and blends/builds like a dream. Definitely a great way to take your makeup from day to night without much fuss.
Chrissy K.
Edina, MN
Review for: Marie Antoinette, Jean
Beautiful metallic colors and texture. Shadows come in a cute little pot and feel like a creamy mousse. So easy to wear and apply; can use a brush or fingers. Seems almost impossible to mess up. Great for those days when you want to look glam and put together but don't have the time. Can pair with other shadows or wear alone. Shades are long lasting but will start to crease after a few hours. Highly recommend using with a primer.
Brook F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have Marie Antoinette and Bette. Both are GORGEOUS shades and go on so smoothly. I live that they're so easy to apply. Only con is that they crease easily if you don't put a powder shadow on top
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I own this in the shade Verushka, which is a beautiful olive green shade with bronze reflects inside. It's creamy, blends beautifully, and wears a descent amount of time on the lid.

Knocked off a star because for the price, I shouldn't need an eye primer. Still though, it's beautiful and nice enough to where I want more!
Thao N.
Wait so this is a cream eyeshadow right?
Laurie H.
Does anyone know if this dries out quickly? I don't typically go through cream eyeshadows all that quickly.
Courtney K.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm looking for a shadow that I can blend into lids and use light below my lower lash line. Is this a good product? Long wearing?
RoseGlow B.
How much is it? And is it similar to Kylie's creme eyeshadows?
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
How do these compare to Burberry cream eye shadows?