5 colors available

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise, Bette Details"I believe that eyes are the keyholes through to your inner spirit and beauty. They are the source of a woman's seductive power and give you the ability to captivate an entire room in just one glance. Every woman wants the secret to alluring and mesmerizing eyes. My new collection, Eyes to Mesmerise, captures the DNA of the women throughout history who captivated, seduced and smoldered their way through life, love and power with their BEDAZZLING, MESMERIC EYES."-Charlotte Tilbury Water-infused formula for a revolutionary cooling effect on the eyes and easy glide on application which doesn't drag the delicate eye area. Vitamin E hydrate the eyelids and provides antioxidant protection from free radicals. Soft focus highly illuminating pigments glide over lines and imperfections so that eyes are visibly more youthful. Bette: Bette is a wash of burnished chocolate inspired by one of the greatest icons in silver screen history, Bette Davis, known for her powerfully piercing and steely eyes. She is one of the most powerful presences to ever grace film and theater and her appeal is immortal. Material: Eyes to Mesmerise, Bette.

Emily Q.
Emily Q.
Avon, IN
I have the color Bette. It is a beautiful bronzy brown shade! The formula feels more like a whipped mousse, where as similar products I have tried feel more like a cream. The color payoff is nice, but it is a bit more subtle. If you are looking for intense color I would try a MAC Paint Pot or the Maybelline Tattoo shadows. But I love this product because it easy to blend and is extremely wearable for everyday.
Anxhela M.
Anxhela M.
Elmhurst, IL
Review for: Bette
If you are new to the cream pots, please do yourself a favor and order the Charlotte Tilbury ones to have and to hold 'til death do you apart!! You'll thank me later!! These ought to be your first experience as they are so buttery and gorgeous on!!
Even if you are not a cream eyeshadow virgin, please order them as you have not tried anything like them before!!
Cassandra T.
Cassandra T.
Lincoln City, OR
This looks absolutely amazeballs with brown eyes.. It makes them sooooo radient, very amazing formula.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
I have this eyeshadow in Marie Antoinette and it is a great everyday neutral color with a little shimmer. The formula can be built up in intensity and can be applied with your fingers. It's great for those days when you need to look put together in a hurry. The staying power is not bad - I'd say they last for a few hours. I have to admit, though, I'm partial to Armani's Eye Tint when it comes to cream formulas. Those literally stay put after about 10 seconds and will not budge for at least 8-10 hours.
Temple, TX
These are very nice cream shadows, reminiscent of the Tom Ford cream shadows. Charlotte Tilbury used to work for Tom Ford so the quality of her products are very similar. I have the shade Jean and it is a beautiful champagne color. It can work underneath powder shadows also. I didn't give this 5 stars because it does crease after a few hours without primer. Otherwise, lovely shadow and I would be interested in other shades if I didn't already have similar ones by Tom Ford.
Chrissy K.
Chrissy K.
Edina, MN
Review for: Marie Antoinette, Jean
Beautiful metallic colors and texture. Shadows come in a cute little pot and feel like a creamy mousse. So easy to wear and apply; can use a brush or fingers. Seems almost impossible to mess up. Great for those days when you want to look glam and put together but don't have the time. Can pair with other shadows or wear alone. Shades are long lasting but will start to crease after a few hours. Highly recommend using with a primer.
Brook F.
Brook F.
I have Marie Antoinette and Bette. Both are GORGEOUS shades and go on so smoothly. I live that they're so easy to apply. Only con is that they crease easily if you don't put a powder shadow on top
Charli G.
Charli G.
I love Cream eye shadow pots for a quick smoky eye and Charlotte Tilbury makes the best ones in my opinion. The colour options are gorgeous and so easy to apply. You can use your finger or a smudge brush. I plan on owning all the colours and yes, I would definitely repurchase!!
Zuri A.
Zuri A.
I love it 😍 on lazy day or minimal makeup days you can just put it on and blend it for a natural look.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Missoula, MT
It's a cream shadow base. It's nothing ground-breaking. It does work very well--no creasing. It's lovely for a shadow base. I have one; I will probably buy more.
Thao N.
Thao N.
Wait so this is a cream eyeshadow right?
Courtney K.
Courtney K.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm looking for a shadow that I can blend into lids and use light below my lower lash line. Is this a good product? Long wearing?
RoseGlow B.
RoseGlow B.
How much is it? And is it similar to Kylie's creme eyeshadows?
Laurie H.
Laurie H.
Does anyone know if this dries out quickly? I don't typically go through cream eyeshadows all that quickly.
Temple, TX
How do these compare to Burberry cream eye shadows?