BeautyFaceFace MakeupCharlotte Tilbury
Conceal And Correct Kit - Face Kit

Charlotte Tilbury Conceal And Correct Kit - Face Kit

by Charlotte Tilbury

A magical £3 saving on the perfect kit for a flawless-looking finish!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Conceal And Correct Kit - Face Kit!
Karen C.
Charlotte Tilbury Conceal And Correct Kit - Face Kit uploaded by Karen C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I have tried several products from this line! I love the finish of the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder - 3 Tan and it lasts through the day. I do feel like for the price that there should be more product in the compact. In my opinion it didn’t last that long.
Anna H.
The only improvement I would suggest for this product would be that the powder is so finely milled that there is a lot of waste and I have to repurchase it often. The positives outweigh the benefits though as it is the ultimate staple in my makeup routine. No more shine and my Airbrush Flawless foundation lasts all day.
Nicky P.
Great product! Really hides any imperfections and is great under my eyes to disguise those dark circles
Charlotte K.
I got this from a store so they helped colour match me and it really suits me. I don’t like to wear a lot of make up, but just having this on, makes me feel so much better because my under eyes aren’t so dark

Looking for your answer?