BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Cheat your way to intense, bedazzling eye colour in the stroke of a pencil! Bring out your eyes' natural gemstone sparkle with COLOUR CHAMALEON eye shadow pencils, infused with synthetic sapphire. Enhance your natural eye colour with clever lighting tricks Charlotte learned over 20 years in the industry: using the laws of contrasting colours and light flex technology you can literally transform and enhance your natural eye colour. BLACK DIAMONDS is for blue eyes. CHARLOTTE SAYS: Make sure your pencil is as sharp as possible! Run the eye shadow pencil along the lash line and blend upwards and outwards across the socket. For the day, choose from the natural shade selection, depending on your eye color. For the night, choose the sexy, smoky shades and don't be afraid to run some of the color under the lower lash line for sultry bedroom eyes. To finish off the look apply your choice of Charlotte Tilbury eye liner FULL FAT LASHES mascara. Sweep, blend or smudge with your finger - apply it any way you want to. Work quickly as this brilliant formula will set after 30 seconds and stay in place until it's time to take it off! Do not use inside the eyes. In case of contact with your eye, rinse thoroughly with water. Always make sure the cap is firmly shut to ensure your COLOUR CHAMALEON lasts as long as possible. see more...

• Is this product soft and easy to blend or does it set qui...4 Answers
Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Eyeshadow Pencil
  • "Have seen reviews on this product. Super creamy. Super pigmented. Pretty packaging Pretty pricey tho. I believe it's worth it if you are willing to splurge.. Glides onto the lid like a dream!! Tati Westbrook thinks it's worth the splurge " in 7 reviews
  • "Favourite eye shadows! They stay on forever, I love how sparkly they are and they're perfect since they give you an idea of which are best to match your eye colour! Very sparkly and easy to apply. Amazing" in 4 reviews
Shaunna D.
Devers, TX
Review for: Amethyst Aphrodisiac more...
This is an amazing eyeshadow stick! Glides on smoothly. Last all day. Easy to smudge out for a smoky effect. Goes great on the water line as well!!
Brook F.
I love Dark Pearl. It looks Bronze in person. Stays on well, easy to apply, and not too shimmery. Great shade if you want a quick easy smiley eye
Erica W.
Missoula, MT
These are my favorite from the line. They do not budge. Gorgeous colors that are easy to match with your eye color. So lovely.
Doreen B.
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Review for: Bronzed Garnet, Golden Quartz, Amber Haze more...
Great eyeshadow or liner pencils. Go on smooth and lasts all day long. My eyes are greenish blue.
Laura M.
West rainton, County durham
Review for: Dark Pearl more...
I want to say I love this product, but it doesn't quite do it for me. Charlotte Tillbury recommend your shade related to your eye colour - I have brown/ hazel eyes.

It's easy to apply smudge on and blend with a 217 and they give an amazing smokey eye effect.

However these do not last 4-6 hours with primer, I don't have oily lids or have problems with other problems lasting on my eyes.

It's also very easy to get down the stick easily because the product is so soft. Good for keeping in your make up bag to go from day to night, just don't expect it to last all day and night.
Antonia -.
Liverpool, Liverpool
Review for: Black Diamonds more...
Charlotte Tilbury – Black Diamonds Colour Chameleon Eye Pencil:

This pencil is recommended for people with blue eyes, it’s a smoky black glittery eye crayon.

I find if i apply it straight to the lid, it can drag a little. I usually swipe a couple of times on the back of my hand to warm the product up, it then applies much softer on the lid. I find it is easier to blend in with my fingers opposed to a brush, the crayon is very pigmented and only a small amount is needed. You have around 30 seconds to work with it, and then it doesn’t budge. You can also build it up, I usually do around 1-2 layers dependant on the occasion.
Dana H.
Review for: Black Diamonds more...
I love Charlotte tilbury makeup but i jade to say I was quite disappointed with this one. I feel like the product doesn’t have a clear purpose. It isn’t really an eye shadow as it isn’t pigmented like an eyeshadow. It isn’t an eyeliner because it’s far too chubby a pencil to be used in this way. The redeeming quality is the fact that I really like the glitter sparkles throughout the black diamonds shade. I think it could add a dimension to a look but could never be used on its own. For the price I think there are higher quality products that achieve better results on the market.
Adelise M.
abergavenny
Review for: Smoky Emerald more...
This pencil is stunning. The pencil is smooth and spreads easily, well pigmented and of excellent quality. The packaging is nice and it is worth the price you pay as it lasts for a long time. 100% will buy again.

Make up and photograph by Cinzia Scarpetta
Grace C.
Nailsea , Nailsea
I bought this product in 2 colours as I loved the colour pay off when I swatched it. Super soft and creamy pencil however they set quickly so don't find they blend as well as I expected. I love using as a liner with a brush or as a base for my eye look.
Brenda N.
london
Review for: Dark Pearl more...
These ctilburymakeup colour chameleon eyeshadows are my newest find. I love how creamy they are and so easy to use!! These have literally shaved minutes off my morning makeup and better yet, it looks like I've spent hours doing it.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Is this product soft and easy to blend or does it set quickly? Is the consistency as firm as the Burberry Eye Contour sticks for those of you who have tried both?