BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Collagen Lip Bath in Refresh Rose is a clear lip gloss enriched with skincare ingredients to create plumper-looking lips. Get fresh lips in a flash with this high-shine gloss that helps to put moisture back into the lips for an instantly healthier-looking pout.

WHAT MAKES COLLAGEN LIP BATH MAGIC:

• Lip plumping mustard sprout extract helps to hydrate and enhance lip volume, defining the contours of your lips and creating a fuller, firmer-looking appearance.

• Marine Collagen moisturizes and creates a plumping effect by hydrating your lips and giving the appearance of smoothing out lines.

• Coconut Oil nourishes and softens your lips.

• Pearlescent Pigments create a milky pink sheen that reflects the light to make lips look fuller and wider.

• Peppermint extract gives your lips a cool, fresh feeling.

• Fill: 3.55 ml

• Paraben-Free

Application Tips:

1. To use, start by outlining your lips using the Lip Cheat lip liners. Fill in the pout to help the color stay on for longer.

2. Use the heart-shaped applicator to wash the lip gloss over your upper and lower lip.

Charlotte’s Tip: Pair this clear high-shine gloss lip gloss with the Beauty Filter collection to enhance your natural beauty and mimic the filters of social media in real life!

This product is paraben free. It is also free from talc, fragrance, alcohol and gluten.

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Aqua/Water/Eau, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Brassica Alba Sprout Extract, Menthol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Soluble Collagen, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Isostearate, Mica, Tocopherol, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lactic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sucrose Cocoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, Ci 77492).

Buy on Amazon
  • "Its a great way to get your lips plumper and bigger. Doesn't sting or hurt at all to apply or after applying." in 12 reviews
lilly m.
arlington
Oh there was so much hype with this product. I saw the ads and thought that this would be the greatest thing to happen to my lips. Negative!
Opened the product and saw they don’t fill it up all the way. At first I thought maybe they accidentally sold me a tester and took it back to Nordstrom. They told me that many of the tubes are like that. It’s roughly 80% filled.

There was no sensation, no plumping, nothing. You get a glossy shine that gives you the temporary illusion of fullness but nothing is happening.

The tube is pretty and your lips will feel soft for a very short amount of time. Maybe 1 hour.

This is simply a clear gloss that isn’t sticky. I liked that it wasn’t sticky. For the price point, CT shouldn’t be selling tubes that are not filled.

This was a huge disappointment and I would not recommend it at all
Kelly j.
I can always count on Charlotte Tilbury to produce high quality products that actually work so well. I use this lip bath on days I wear makeup, and even on days I go with out. Feels, and smells so heavenly. Makes my lips look like glass. Once I wipe off, it leaves my lips feeling nourished, and hydrated. I use it under, or over so many different kinds of lip products... matte liquid lipsticks or cream formulas, it always looks great. Does not cause other formulas to separate or look funny. Absolutely in love.
April O.
Fontana
I can pretty much say I love anything Charlotte Tillberry I love the quality of her make up yet on the skin and looks so effortlessly this particular product I tried I do love it it’s not my favorite but I do love the science behind it and what she was trying to do I definitely see a little of my lips a little bit more plum than normal and it gives a good color pay off I always feel like Charlotte Tillberry’s products always leave you looking just like yourself but so much better
Christina E.
Notre Dame
Helps to smooth the lips over and give them time to rejuvenate while also adding a subtle hint of color. It was not as long lasting as I had wished but definitely would recommend for nights out or meetings during the day.
Virginia B.
Twentynine Palms
Now this stuff is nice! The Collagen Lip Bath makes the lips so soft and plump. I tried this through someone I know cause I pestered her all the time to tell me what she wears. This is it! I also think it made my lips look smoother as in the little lines on my lips were less visible. Definitely a keeper.
Savannah B.
Baltimore, MD
I’ve used this at my friends house multiple times and I love it
Overtime you can see a difference (yes I go to my friends house that much hah)
The packaging is also super sleek and it is easy to apply
I love it
member-18088ad1e
I wasn’t impressed by this product. I have some lip glosses from Charlotte tilbury and this one was not as good. Let’s start with the applicator, it’s not practical. I like makeup that is practical. The shape was odd. Next the product itself was very sticky for Me.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have this horrible habit of licking my lips when I get nervous or anxious and sometimes the skin on my lips gets so dry that I peel it off. I no longer have to worry about the aforementioned issue since I started using this new product from Charlotte Tilbury! I apply it at night before bed as well as in be morning before I apply one of my beloved Tom Ford lip colors. It has done wonders for my lips and it totally lives up to its claims. My lips stay hydrated and plump, even during the hot and arid Arizona Summer weather here in Scottsdale. I love it even more than my beloved Laniege Lip Sleep Mask. This lip product has quickly become a staple in my skincare routine and is basically already at HG status as well. I first heard about this in a post from the Beauty Professor and ordered it from the Charlotte Tilbury website. If you are in the market for a new lip product, this is worth every penny.
Danielle S.
Edgewater, NJ
Words alone aren’t enough to describe Charlotte Tilbury Collagen Lip Bath lip plumper. I purchased this at Bergdorf Goodman. I use tons of her products and absolutely adore them. The application stick is so innovative and so uniquely designed so you can reach the corners of lips and your Cupid’s bow, being sure not to miss a single part of your lip! As soon as I apply it, it adds the best luster and plumpness that your lips need. So moisturizing too and isn’t sticky or gooey or tingly like other brands on the market. I HIGHLY recommend.
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
This is amazing !! Anything she makes does is such high quality and there is no let downs here amazing on the lips , it smooths the lines in my lips I love this stuff !!!!yes.i would recommend it to others
Broni A.
Greenville, SC
I'm dying to try these products!! Are they worth the price??
Farah K.
Has anyone tried this before?
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Is this brand cruelty free?
karissa g.
Redlands, CA
What is this used for ?
Amber B.
Ridgefield
Does this last long? I've noticed with other Lip plumbers I've tried they kinda fade away quickly and my lips go back to normal. I know obviously it isn't gonna make my lips look plump all day like when I first apply.