Charlotte Tilbury Collagen Lip Bath uploaded by Honey A.

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Collagen Lip Bath in Refresh Rose is a clear lip gloss enriched with skincare ingredients to create plumper-looking lips. Get fresh lips in a flash with this high-shine gloss that helps to put moisture back into the lips for an instantly healthier-looking pout.

WHAT MAKES COLLAGEN LIP BATH MAGIC:

• Lip plumping mustard sprout extract helps to hydrate and enhance lip volume, defining the contours of your lips and creating a fuller, firmer-looking appearance.

• Marine Collagen moisturizes and creates a plumping effect by hydrating your lips and giving the appearance of smoothing out lines.

• Coconut Oil nourishes and softens your lips.

• Pearlescent Pigments create a milky pink sheen that reflects the light to make lips look fuller and wider.

• Peppermint extract gives your lips a cool, fresh feeling.

• Fill: 3.55 ml

• Paraben-Free

Application Tips:

1. To use, start by outlining your lips using the Lip Cheat lip liners. Fill in the pout to help the color stay on for longer.

2. Use the heart-shaped applicator to wash the lip gloss over your upper and lower lip.

Charlotte’s Tip: Pair this clear high-shine gloss lip gloss with the Beauty Filter collection to enhance your natural beauty and mimic the filters of social media in real life!

This product is paraben free. It is also free from talc, fragrance, alcohol and gluten.

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diisostearyl Malate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Aqua/Water/Eau, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Propylene Carbonate, Brassica Alba Sprout Extract, Menthol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Soluble Collagen, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Isostearate, Mica, Tocopherol, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Retinyl Palmitate, Lactic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sucrose Cocoate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, Ci 77492).

Charlotte Tilbury Collagen Lip Bath
  • "Its a great way to get your lips plumper and bigger. Doesn't sting or hurt at all to apply or after applying." in 12 reviews
Yasmeen L.
Purchased at: Sephora
The packaging always catches my eye. So classy & chic & the wand is adorable. This lip bath leaves your lips feeling so smooth & gives you a plump feeling. I love this product & have bought it more than once
lilly d.
arlington
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Oh there was so much hype with this product. I saw the ads and thought that this would be the greatest thing to happen to my lips. Negative!
Opened the product and saw they don’t fill it up all the way. At first I thought maybe they accidentally sold me a tester and took it back to Nordstrom. They told me that many of the tubes are like that. It’s roughly 80% filled.

There was no sensation, no plumping, nothing. You get a glossy shine that gives you the temporary illusion of fullness but nothing is happening.

The tube is pretty and your lips will feel soft for a very short amount of time. Maybe 1 hour.

This is simply a clear gloss that isn’t sticky. I liked that it wasn’t sticky. For the price point, CT shouldn’t be selling tubes that are not filled.

This was a huge disappointment and I would not recommend it at all
Kelly j.
I can always count on Charlotte Tilbury to produce high quality products that actually work so well. I use this lip bath on days I wear makeup, and even on days I go with out. Feels, and smells so heavenly. Makes my lips look like glass. Once I wipe off, it leaves my lips feeling nourished, and hydrated. I use it under, or over so many different kinds of lip products... matte liquid lipsticks or cream formulas, it always looks great. Does not cause other formulas to separate or look funny. Absolutely in love.
April O.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I can pretty much say I love anything Charlotte Tillberry I love the quality of her make up yet on the skin and looks so effortlessly this particular product I tried I do love it it’s not my favorite but I do love the science behind it and what she was trying to do I definitely see a little of my lips a little bit more plum than normal and it gives a good color pay off I always feel like Charlotte Tillberry’s products always leave you looking just like yourself but so much better
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This lip gloss is a great every day gloss that isn’t too sticky or tacky. It’s quite hydrating and has a balmy texture. I like pairing it on top of other lipsticks to add some shine. I do find that you have to use a lot of it to get a nice glossy look, but I still enjoy it. The smell is nice too, like a peppermint vanilla. Also, I’m not sure it really plumps the lips but that’s okay!
Christina E.
Notre Dame
Helps to smooth the lips over and give them time to rejuvenate while also adding a subtle hint of color. It was not as long lasting as I had wished but definitely would recommend for nights out or meetings during the day.
EuniceA. A.
Corona, CA
Would keep purchasing.actually got a few during the rouge sale right now for a few days. Charlotte tilbury never disappoints!! From sensitive skin to color for olive and skin that pulls different colors. Shes genius! I would review every single one of her products everyday! Shes amazing.. dont know how she made active working products to actually be for sensitive skin!
Virginia B.
Twentynine Palms
Now this stuff is nice! The Collagen Lip Bath makes the lips so soft and plump. I tried this through someone I know cause I pestered her all the time to tell me what she wears. This is it! I also think it made my lips look smoother as in the little lines on my lips were less visible. Definitely a keeper.
Kelsey G.
Boston
Purchased at: ULTA
This lip bath leaves your lips looking so plump and amazing! If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to make your lips look flawless I definitely recommend this product! I used it for the first time and I got so many compliments! I will be buying this product again for sure!
Savannah B.
Baltimore, MD
I’ve used this at my friends house multiple times and I love it
Overtime you can see a difference (yes I go to my friends house that much hah)
The packaging is also super sleek and it is easy to apply
I love it
Broni A.
Greenville, SC
I'm dying to try these products!! Are they worth the price??
Hamidah T.
Does this product have any tint to it?:)
Amber B.
Ridgefield
Does this last long? I've noticed with other Lip plumbers I've tried they kinda fade away quickly and my lips go back to normal. I know obviously it isn't gonna make my lips look plump all day like when I first apply.
Amy P.
Shrewsbury
Does this plumper hurt your lips at all? I've had plumpers in the past this sting so much!
karissa g.