Charlotte Tilbury 'Cheek to Chic' Swish & Pop Blush uploaded by houda M.Charlotte Tilbury 'Cheek to Chic' Swish & Pop Blush uploaded by Sarah S.
3 colors available

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Cheek to Chic Swish and Pop Blush is a two-step application ritual featuring two creamy, color-rich shades filled with finely crushed pearls to give your skin a limitless glow. Light Flex Technology captures light and re-emits it for a luminous complexion while color-rich pigments smooth and buff your skin for excellent blendability and perfect color uniformity. How to use: Swish: Swish your brush around the outer shade and tap off excess. Run the brush flat up the cheek bone starting from the apple of the cheek to structure the face. Pop: Take the pointy end of your blush brush, dip it in the center color and tap off excess. Apply to the apples of the cheeks to make them pop and glow. Blend seamlessly together. Color(s): first love. Brand: Charlotte Tilbury. Style Name: Charlotte Tilbury 'Cheek to Chic' Swish & Pop Blush. Style Number: 849327 3. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Melbourne, FL
this blush is beautiful and of course Charlotte Tilbury makes stunning products BUT this specific blush did not blend well into my skin and the color did not stay nearly as long as it should have for the price tag. i have really fair skin and the color was beautiful but it just didn't last long enough for me!
Backstory B.
So alluring, well formulated, gives the right amount of colour to the cheeks and even temples. I think it can work on all skin tones. Semi opaque, your skin can still come through if you want a light layer. I would definitely buy again.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I have light skin w/ pink undertones, I got this blush in "First Love" and have really been loving it. I like to mix the two shades together, it gives me a beautiful natural glow. I will definitely look into buying other shades!
Patricia G.
Patricia G.
Schiller Park , IL
On the pricier side but definitely worth it. The lady knows her stuff and definitely takes the time to perfect everything she does. If you want to slay your make up you will need this.
Marie E.
Marie E.
Review for: Glow
Charlotte Tilbury never fails to amaze me with their products. I absolutely love this blush, the formula is so amazing and smooth. It gives my cheeks a nice color without me looking like an absolute clown. It is super blendable, and is definitely my favorite blush of all time!
Brandi E.
Brandi E.
Westminster, CA
I love the pigmentation and how beautifully this looks on. I'm not really a fan of it looking like a boob. It's easy to blend and lasts all day. I have light skin and it just gives me that beautiful glow. I would recommend and would buy again.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Cypress, CA
I am so in love with Charlotte Tilbury blushes... love the formula..very pigmented and not so shimmery and its buildable...Packaging is very pretty and i have the shades ecstasy, sex on fire and love is the drug...its pricey but worth it..
Megan R.
Megan R.
Review for: First
I love this blush. This blush has a very smooth texture and picks up easily on a brush. It applies well on my fair skin and shows up in a very natural way. I find it lasts awhile on me without fading or looking patchy.
houda M.
houda M.
Review for: Other
I have the colour sex on the fire and i love it. The packaging is so pretty and the product too. Good and deep stade. I use it sometimes like a bronzer or blush. I really adore this blush
Erica W.
Erica W.
Missoula, MT
My third favorite from this line. These are gorgeous buildable colors. They are nice for a wash or bold look. Love, love, love.
Amparo V.
Amparo V.
Puerto rico guaynabo
If I'm medium skin tone this will show on my cheeks?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Passaic, NJ
What is the staying power like with this blush?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?
Backstory B.
To me, staying power would depend on the skin type and whether or not you've used a primer. It lasts about seven hours on me with primer.
Camila R.
Camila R.
estou com receio de usar mais vou arriscar