Charlotte Tilbury 'Cheek to Chic' Swish & Pop Blush uploaded by Jen S.Charlotte Tilbury 'Cheek to Chic' Swish & Pop Blush uploaded by houda M.Charlotte Tilbury 'Cheek to Chic' Swish & Pop Blush uploaded by Sarah S.

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Cheek to Chic Swish and Pop Blush is a two-step application ritual featuring two creamy, color-rich shades filled with finely crushed pearls to give your skin a limitless glow. Light Flex Technology captures light and re-emits it for a luminous complexion while color-rich pigments smooth and buff your skin for excellent blendability and perfect color uniformity. How to use: Swish: Swish your brush around the outer shade and tap off excess. Run the brush flat up the cheek bone starting from the apple of the cheek to structure the face. Pop: Take the pointy end of your blush brush, dip it in the center color and tap off excess. Apply to the apples of the cheeks to make them pop and glow. Blend seamlessly together. Color(s): first love. Brand: Charlotte Tilbury. Style Name: Charlotte Tilbury 'Cheek to Chic' Swish & Pop Blush. Style Number: 849327 3. see more...

Buy on Bergdor...*
Marisol B.
Staten Island, NY
OMG I love this blush! I had just bought 2 Nars blushes 2 weeks ago and then saw the reviews on this and had to try it. This blush and formula BLOWS Nars out of the water. I dont know how to explain the finish other than to say that its not glittery and not matte..its glowy without empahsizing pores or texture. Its pricey but well worth it. I will be adding more to my collection and the Nars blushes are going back.
Marie E.
Review for: Glow more...
Charlotte Tilbury never fails to amaze me with their products. I absolutely love this blush, the formula is so amazing and smooth. It gives my cheeks a nice color without me looking like an absolute clown. It is super blendable, and is definitely my favorite blush of all time!
houda M.
Review for: Other more...
I have the colour sex on the fire and i love it. The packaging is so pretty and the product too. Good and deep stade. I use it sometimes like a bronzer or blush. I really adore this blush
Kim S.
Cypress, CA
I am so in love with Charlotte Tilbury blushes... love the formula..very pigmented and not so shimmery and its buildable...Packaging is very pretty and i have the shades ecstasy, sex on fire and love is the drug...its pricey but worth it..
Sarah S.
I have light skin w/ pink undertones, I got this blush in "First Love" and have really been loving it. I like to mix the two shades together, it gives me a beautiful natural glow. I will definitely look into buying other shades!
Megan R.
Review for: First more...
I love this blush. This blush has a very smooth texture and picks up easily on a brush. It applies well on my fair skin and shows up in a very natural way. I find it lasts awhile on me without fading or looking patchy.
Jen S.
Elkhart, IN
I am a little tan right now but it will show up just more peachy. this blush by CHARLOTTE TILBURY in FIRST LOVE is beautiful and so soft and creamy! You must get her blushes!
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
This product is genius! By laying down a color all over cheeks, and then focusing another just to the apples of the cheeks, the blush is expertly blended and so natural looking. Not to mention it is so fun to apply with this 'swish & pop' method. Charlotte always makes it so easy for people to use her products correctly! Thank you for creating such a beautiful blush. ūüôŹūüŹľ I own the shade Love Glow. It is very similar to the blushes included in the Natural Instant Look Palette -- only difference is this one has shimmer to it.
Ashley S.
Melbourne , FL
this blush is beautiful and of course Charlotte Tilbury makes stunning products BUT this specific blush did not blend well into my skin and the color did not stay nearly as long as it should have for the price tag. i have really fair skin and the color was beautiful but it just didn't last long enough for me!
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
This color combination for this blush is completely flattering for every skin color. I absolutely love it so much and even more that it's long wearing and so pigmented. The product goes such a long way for your money and I'm so excited I found this product!
Amparo V.
Puerto rico guaynabo
If I'm medium skin tone this will show on my cheeks?
Kayla A.
Passaic, NJ
What is the staying power like with this blush?
Camila R.
estou com receio de usar mais vou arriscar
Backstory B.
To me, staying power would depend on the skin type and whether or not you've used a primer. It lasts about seven hours on me with primer.