BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Night Cream, 1.7 oz. Details"My skin looks younger now than it did 5 years ago." - Charlotte After being begged by Red Carpet clients and model friends, Charlotte created a Magic Night Cream beauty sleep elixir version of her iconic Charlotte's Magic Cream. This NEW revolutionary cream-elixir that will stop the ticking time bomb of aging and give you instantly more beautiful, youthful skin! Texture and tone are reborn as the skin firms and plumps. The results are breathtaking. A beauty sleep elixir version of Charlotte's iconic Magic Cream - this latest luminous lotion is a revolutionary cream-elixir that will stop the ticking time bomb of aging and give you instantly more beautiful, youthful skin! Texture and tone are reborn as the skin firms and plumps. A luxuriously textured, glow-giving magical formula that leaves skin looking younger now than it did 5 years ago! Feeds your skin overnight with the magical oil-infused, sleeping cream-elixir and is made up of a powerhouse of 8 youth-boosting ingredients, including Winter Daphne Stem Cell Extract and Time-Released Retinol, that will transform your skin into the smoothest, most baby-soft and plumped-up complexion of your life! It's like having your own personal facialist in a pot! APPLICATION TIPS For youthful, plumped-up, dewy skin, apply a generous layer to the face and neck in small circular motions, working from the center of the face outwards using your fingertips to sculpt and define your facial framework and give a covetable Red Carpet Ready radiance. 50 mL / 1.7 fl. oz. Designer About Charlotte Tilbury: After working as a makeup artist in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years, Charlotte Tilbury debuted her own beauty line in 2013. The glamorous beauty of 90s supermodels inspired Tilbury to create products for women wanting to achieve a beautiful, powerful makeup look. Tilbury pours her secrets and passion into creating new formulas and discovering beauty products for her own range. see more...

Buy on Bergdor...*
  • "I have extremely dry skin and this product is magical. It is very expensive but I can tell the 1.7oz will last a long time. The product is very sticky, but spreads well so a little goes a long way. When I wake up in the morning, my skin feels plum, firm, and the wrinkles and creases under my eyes are diminished. If you have dry skin, you'll definitely love it. People I've spoken to who have oily skin don't like this product as it is too heavy for them. " in 4 reviews
Brae A.
Ann Arbor, MI
I am rating this 3 stars because the price. I used this for a year, the full tub lasts a while.
However, for the ingredients, it is not worth the price.
I did see a big transformation in my skin, I woke up so dewy and glowy,it shrunk my pores and got rid of my acne
Sana R.
If anyone gives this below five stars, I promise you that they do not truly have really dry skin. This product is AMAZING for those of us with extremely dry skin, no matter the season. In the summer I apply less and I lather it on in the winter and wake up with the most amazing skin. Love this product so much, even though its unfortunately very pricey!
Kate P.
This cream is amazing for sensitive dry skin. Super moisturizing but not sticky or gross. Left my skin softer and in better shape than I left it. Would buy it again but its a splurgey pricepoint dor me!
ALLISON K.
Seattle, WA
I got this as a free sample from Nordstrom and tried it out one night. They really mean it when they say “a little goes a long way” with this stuff. You really only need a dime size, if that. It’s SUPER sticky and has a strong scent. Not my favorite.
Kim S.
I got this as a sample when i was buying make up from Charlotte Tilbury. I was super excited to try it because it seems to basically be a holy grail product for a lot of people.

I was honestly super disappointed. It is so heavy and greasy i felt like I was rubbing some combination of Vaseline and butter all over my face. Maybe if you have super dry skin it would be good for you, but as someone with combination skin it just felt incredibly heavy.

It did deliver a lot of moisture but I could not see using this on a regular basis, not worth the money in my mind.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
My girl at Nordstrom told me I had to have this. Not being a crazy fan of the Magic cream, I initially said No, but then was persuaded to buy and was told to return if I didn't love. I actually ended up loving it.

This is a different type of night cream. To start, it's not an every night type of night cream. You need to use an old pillowcase when you wear it. It's got a thicker consistency, and feels like honey going on your skin. It's very sticky, but it you can make it past all that, you will wake up with very moisturized soft skin. I have repurchased already.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
I received a sample of this Charlotte Tilbury Magic Night Cream with my last order. I tossed it in the drawer and forgot about it until last night. I washed my face and covered my face and neck with the product, massaged upward in a circular motion as directed and went to bed with it still on my face. Yes, it is sticky! Consider putting your hair atop your head in a loose bun to sleep. It may get onto your pillow case. (which is now a sacrifice I am willing to make.) When I woke, my face felt firm. I was en route to the bathroom when my husband says "oh my god! You look 10 years younger! Your wrinkles are gone!" He typically doesnt notice if I cut or color my hair, so if that isnt proof that this product works, I dont know what is. I looked in the mirror and could not believe it! My face was so hydrated and plump. Fine and deep lines and wrinkles were GONE! I have since ordered the full size jar. This is truly a holy grail eye cream!
Adrienne H.
I have early signs of aging, redness, dry skin. I get overnight big results with this. My complexion is brightened, redness reduction, supple skin. After using this When I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror my face looks so young!
Laura R.
I tried a sample of Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Night Cream, 1.7 oz. and fell in love 😍. I noticed a huge difference in my skin when I woke up the next morning. So, I immediately got a full size and had it overnighted. Anything Charlotte Tilbury is my #giftcrush
Jay D.
For this night cream a little goes a very long way, seriously! This product should last you up to 6 months, maybe more since you don't need a lot of it. I enjoy the smell, and love how it feels at night.