Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Night Cream, 1.7 oz. uploaded by Tanya L.Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Night Cream, 1.7 oz. uploaded by Skai V.

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Night Cream, 1.7 oz. Details"My skin looks younger now than it did 5 years ago." - Charlotte After being begged by Red Carpet clients and model friends, Charlotte created a Magic Night Cream beauty sleep elixir version of her iconic Charlotte's Magic Cream. This NEW revolutionary cream-elixir that will stop the ticking time bomb of aging and give you instantly more beautiful, youthful skin! Texture and tone are reborn as the skin firms and plumps. The results are breathtaking. A beauty sleep elixir version of Charlotte's iconic Magic Cream - this latest luminous lotion is a revolutionary cream-elixir that will stop the ticking time bomb of aging and give you instantly more beautiful, youthful skin! Texture and tone are reborn as the skin firms and plumps. A luxuriously textured, glow-giving magical formula that leaves skin looking younger now than it did 5 years ago! Feeds your skin overnight with the magical oil-infused, sleeping cream-elixir and is made up of a powerhouse of 8 youth-boosting ingredients, including Winter Daphne Stem Cell Extract and Time-Released Retinol, that will transform your skin into the smoothest, most baby-soft and plumped-up complexion of your life! It's like having your own personal facialist in a pot! APPLICATION TIPS For youthful, plumped-up, dewy skin, apply a generous layer to the face and neck in small circular motions, working from the center of the face outwards using your fingertips to sculpt and define your facial framework and give a covetable Red Carpet Ready radiance. 50 mL / 1.7 fl. oz. Designer About Charlotte Tilbury: After working as a makeup artist in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years, Charlotte Tilbury debuted her own beauty line in 2013. The glamorous beauty of 90s supermodels inspired Tilbury to create products for women wanting to achieve a beautiful, powerful makeup look. Tilbury pours her secrets and passion into creating new formulas and discovering beauty products for her own range. see more...

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Night Cream, 1.7 oz.
  • "I have extremely dry skin and this product is magical. It is very expensive but I can tell the 1.7oz will last a long time. The product is very sticky, but spreads well so a little goes a long way. When I wake up in the morning, my skin feels plum, firm, and the wrinkles and creases under my eyes are diminished. If you have dry skin, you'll definitely love it. People I've spoken to who have oily skin don't like this product as it is too heavy for them. " in 4 reviews
Shannon K.
Harrison Twp, MI
I wanted to love this product because Charlotte Tilbury is magic but it does not work well for me. It truly might be fabulous for the skin but I will not know because it is too uncomfortable for me to wear. It is really thick and sticky. I personally have dryer skin so I like rich and thick skin products; however, this one is very sticky like an obnoxious lip gloss. It feels a lot like rubbing Vaseline on your face. If you like that texture and formula you will love this product. I could not stand having my hair sticking to my face so I had to wash it off.
Gianna T.
38050 edward ave fremont ca
This is a very interesting night cream. Fragrance A+, ingredients A+, results A+ (helps with dark spots). I say interesting because of the texture. It is very sticky and thick, you have to make sure to rub it in your hands first and once it's melts down and break up par it into the skin. It almost feels like an oil once you break it down. Other than the weird texture I love this!
Rebecca M.
I really love this cream! It reminds me of the Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream. It goes on like a balm and is a bit, I don’t wanna say sticky, but like a balmy kind of sticky, not a honey sticky. So keep that in mind if that bothers you. It was weird at first, but I got used to it. Because it’s a bit sticky, it stays on all night and locks in the moisture. Like a balm. It is super expensive, so it’s not a need, but if you have the extra money to spend, it’s a really nice balmy night cream. Again, if balms on your face weird you out, definitely don’t waste your money. It also had a plant-like scent. Which doesn’t bother me either, but just something to keep in mind.
Kelly L.
This product feels a little like a lighter weight petroleum jelly. It seems to deliver serious hydration without breaking me out. It does however feel very heavy on the skin. I have had it on my counter for the last six months and I rarely reach for it. While it’s nice, it definitely is not worth the price.
Tanya L.
N Highlands, CA
I absolutely love this cream. My fiancé got it for me on his own, I would not have purchased this myself due to price but I'm so thankful I have it! I have normal skin, concerns are extra hydration and early signs of aging. This cream is very rich, melts into the skin and creates a beautiful canvas for makeup (during day) or other skincare at night. It definitely provides extra hydration and makes your skin glow. I can see why CT calls it "Magic Cream"! If you have normal to dry skin and you want glowing, hydrated, beautifully smooth skin, get it!
Lauren R.
Germantown
I love this product. Whenever I wear it my skin wakes feels hydrated and looks so youthful in the mornings. It feels like magic to me. It doesn’t smell the best but I avoid applying too much. Also it can be sticky so you have to warm it up and pat onto your skin or rub it in. Love this.
eni m.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This night cream has a very thick consistency, and a little bit goes a long way. I warm it up between my fingers and then press it onto my skin. In the morning I wake up with a fresh, dewy, plump face. If you’re sensitive to scents, this cream has a pretty strong scent to it
Sana R.
If anyone gives this below five stars, I promise you that they do not truly have really dry skin. This product is AMAZING for those of us with extremely dry skin, no matter the season. In the summer I apply less and I lather it on in the winter and wake up with the most amazing skin. Love this product so much, even though its unfortunately very pricey!
K F.
Los Angeles
Plumps the skin, and feels so good massaging it into your skin. Feels a bit heavy on the skin, but that’s expected for a night cream. Luxurious packaging from a luxurious brand. A little goes a long way.
Skai V.
Naperville , IL
This night cream is one of my favorites, I use it every other night. It's a bit pricey but really worth it especially when I'm in my middle thirties I need to invest more in skincare products. My skin feels refresh after every time I use this night cream.