BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Night Cream, 1.7 oz. Details"My skin looks younger now than it did 5 years ago." - Charlotte After being begged by Red Carpet clients and model friends, Charlotte created a Magic Night Cream beauty sleep elixir version of her iconic Charlotte's Magic Cream. This NEW revolutionary cream-elixir that will stop the ticking time bomb of aging and give you instantly more beautiful, youthful skin! Texture and tone are reborn as the skin firms and plumps. The results are breathtaking. A beauty sleep elixir version of Charlotte's iconic Magic Cream - this latest luminous lotion is a revolutionary cream-elixir that will stop the ticking time bomb of aging and give you instantly more beautiful, youthful skin! Texture and tone are reborn as the skin firms and plumps. A luxuriously textured, glow-giving magical formula that leaves skin looking younger now than it did 5 years ago! Feeds your skin overnight with the magical oil-infused, sleeping cream-elixir and is made up of a powerhouse of 8 youth-boosting ingredients, including Winter Daphne Stem Cell Extract and Time-Released Retinol, that will transform your skin into the smoothest, most baby-soft and plumped-up complexion of your life! It's like having your own personal facialist in a pot! APPLICATION TIPS For youthful, plumped-up, dewy skin, apply a generous layer to the face and neck in small circular motions, working from the center of the face outwards using your fingertips to sculpt and define your facial framework and give a covetable Red Carpet Ready radiance. 50 mL / 1.7 fl. oz. Designer About Charlotte Tilbury: After working as a makeup artist in the fashion and beauty industry for over 20 years, Charlotte Tilbury debuted her own beauty line in 2013. The glamorous beauty of 90s supermodels inspired Tilbury to create products for women wanting to achieve a beautiful, powerful makeup look. Tilbury pours her secrets and passion into creating new formulas and discovering beauty products for her own range. see more...

Buy on Cult Be...*
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
I received a sample of this Charlotte Tilbury Magic Night Cream with my last order. I tossed it in the drawer and forgot about it until last night. I washed my face and covered my face and neck with the product, massaged upward in a circular motion as directed and went to bed with it still on my face. Yes, it is sticky! Consider putting your hair atop your head in a loose bun to sleep. It may get onto your pillow case. (which is now a sacrifice I am willing to make.) When I woke, my face felt firm. I was en route to the bathroom when my husband says "oh my god! You look 10 years younger! Your wrinkles are gone!" He typically doesnt notice if I cut or color my hair, so if that isnt proof that this product works, I dont know what is. I looked in the mirror and could not believe it! My face was so hydrated and plump. Fine and deep lines and wrinkles were GONE! I have since ordered the full size jar. This is truly a holy grail eye cream!
Kim S.
I got this as a sample when i was buying make up from Charlotte Tilbury. I was super excited to try it because it seems to basically be a holy grail product for a lot of people.

I was honestly super disappointed. It is so heavy and greasy i felt like I was rubbing some combination of Vaseline and butter all over my face. Maybe if you have super dry skin it would be good for you, but as someone with combination skin it just felt incredibly heavy.

It did deliver a lot of moisture but I could not see using this on a regular basis, not worth the money in my mind.
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
My girl at Nordstrom told me I had to have this. Not being a crazy fan of the Magic cream, I initially said No, but then was persuaded to buy and was told to return if I didn't love. I actually ended up loving it.

This is a different type of night cream. To start, it's not an every night type of night cream. You need to use an old pillowcase when you wear it. It's got a thicker consistency, and feels like honey going on your skin. It's very sticky, but it you can make it past all that, you will wake up with very moisturized soft skin. I have repurchased already.
Sana R.
If anyone gives this below five stars, I promise you that they do not truly have really dry skin. This product is AMAZING for those of us with extremely dry skin, no matter the season. In the summer I apply less and I lather it on in the winter and wake up with the most amazing skin. Love this product so much, even though its unfortunately very pricey!
Adrienne H.
I have early signs of aging, redness, dry skin. I get overnight big results with this. My complexion is brightened, redness reduction, supple skin. After using this When I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror my face looks so young!
Aimee L.
Unfortunately this product was awful for me. The texture was thick and heavy and when I put it on it never fully absorbed into my skin. Most of it probably went all over the pillow. The next morning I woke up with a film on my skin that I couldn't wait to wash off. My skin didn't feel any plumpness and there was no after glow. Instead I had small bumps along my jaw line and the texture on my skin was noticeably rougher. Because of that my makeup laid on terrible that day. I went back to my regular routine and my skin returned to normal.
Caitlen C.
I received a sample of this night cream and oh my goodness, it truly is magic. It feels so creamy and hydrating on the skin. I also like to use this as a prep for my makeup. The packaging is beautiful, I really need to get this in the full size
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
I love this night cream .it goes on so smooth and leaves your skin feeling so hydrated and soft this brand is amazing and everything is so good . The product is amazing and it is really good ingredients.
Kayla B.
I'm a professional makeup artist and LOVE prepping my clients skin with the magic cream! Its amazing for all skin types but really great for more mature skin too!
Jay D.
For this night cream a little goes a very long way, seriously! This product should last you up to 6 months, maybe more since you don't need a lot of it. I enjoy the smell, and love how it feels at night.