BeautyCharlotte Tilbury
'Charlotte's Magic Cream' Treat & Transform Moisturizer, Size 5 oz

by Charlotte Tilbury

What it is: Charlotte's Magic Cream contains Charlotte Tilbury's secret mix of patented anti-aging, hydrating and youth-promoting ingredients that lift and transform tired skin in an instant. Skin is flooded with moisture for a glowing complexion in a flash. What it does: This moisturizer fights the aging process on all fronts, stimulating collagen production and cell energy while fighting free radicals to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Skin is penetrated with hydration and elasticity is restored, smoothing the surface and promoting healthy cell renewal. It's ideal for anyone with tired, thirsty or lackluster skin. How to use: Apply Magic Cream to your fingertips and sweep upward and out, starting from the lower cheek and moving upward to stimulate circulation. Tap your cheeks and under the eye area to decongest puffiness. Massage into your forehead using circular motions and sweep outward toward the temples. Smooth your fingers under your cheekbones and jawline, sweeping upward to define contours. Brand: Charlotte Tilbury. Style Name: Charlotte Tilbury 'Charlotte's Magic Cream' Treat & Transform Moisturizer. Style Number: 849386. Available in stores.

Is this good for acne-prone skin?
Is this product worth the price?
Does it work well on dry skin and under your makeup?
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury 'Charlotte's Magic Cream' Treat & Transform Moisturizer, Size 5 oz!
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Charlotte Tilbury 'Charlotte's Magic Cream' Treat & Transform Moisturizer, Size 5 oz uploaded by Danielle A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a sample size of the Charlotte Tilbury magic cream from Sephora. I really like how a little goes a long way. It truly feels like a luxurious product, and I can’t get over how radiant my skin looks! But- I am not a fan of the smell. It does sort of go away after a while, but I wish it was scent free.
Jordan P.
Charlotte Tilbury 'Charlotte's Magic Cream' Treat & Transform Moisturizer, Size 5 oz uploaded by Jordan P.
I received a sample of this product from Nordstrom. First, the smell is absolutely incredible for this product. Second, it looks amazing on the skin. I used it today under my makeup instead of a primer and my makeup looks amazing! I don’t know that I’ll purchase the product personally because it is such a splurge ($100 for a tub) but if someone got it for me as a gift or I got a gift card I would get the product!
Jennifer  K.
Charlotte Tilbury 'Charlotte's Magic Cream' Treat & Transform Moisturizer, Size 5 oz uploaded by Jennifer  K.
This cream really is magic. My skin was left feeling soft and supple with my fine lines and wrinkles dramatically diminished. It far exceeded my expectations I highly recommend trying this if given the chance I just can’t be without this now it truly is worth the hype! #Influenster #voxbox #contest #awards #skincare #flawlessskin #CharlotteTilbury
Lauren F.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Charlotte Tilbury 'Charlotte's Magic Cream' Treat & Transform Moisturizer, Size 5 oz uploaded by Lauren F.
Purchased at: Sephora
This cream really is magic. My skin was left feeling soft and supple with my fine lines and wrinkles dramatically diminished. It far exceeded my expectations!
Jakie K.
Tonawanda, NY
One of my favorite moisturizers! A little of this goes a long way , it’s very luxurious feeling and keeps my skin hydrated , plumped, and radianT all day long . I haven’t tried a charlotte tilbury product I didn’t love! I definitely recommend trying
Melissa F.
Atlanta, GA
I actually already reviewed this product so I don’t know why know why it’s coming back up but anyway I was pleased with the product when I got it out ever since then my skin texture has changed now the only thing that I personally have changed was adding this moisturizer as I stopped because for the most part I have really good skin and arm I was aware of the changes so yeah I don’t know good luck to whomever uses it I was happy at first but now I’m not it’s so funny because I tried to look for the initial review and I couldn’t find it so for this to pop back up it definitely was timely because otherwise I had no way to give my updated thoughts so yeah I don’t know the texture of my skin seem to have changed since I started using it
Shaynah  K.
This stuff is amazing and probably well worth the price. A small amount goes a long way. It has a lovely scent and just feels luxuriant and nourishing on the skin without disrupting makeup.
MJ A.
Henderson, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
This is pricey but AMAZING. I love it. Its very moisturizing. A little goes a long way. My skin is oily so I use this at night. This did not make me breakout either. I love the smell. Smells like a classic cold cream. This cream leaves my skin glowy and plump. I will definitely be splurging on this again!
Mary O.
bell gardens, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this moisturizer it’s good for the face I use it in the morning before putting o lo my makeup and love the packaging and super easy to apply it’s pricy but worth it [product:charlotte-tilbury-magic-cream-17-oz-treat-&-transform]
Gloria P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Acabo de comprar esta crema para el rostto y es una super inversion compre la mas grande que tiene un costo de 100usd.ya la probe y se siente una sedosidad cuando te la estas aplicando lo hago con unoa pequeños masaje asi como dice charlotte estoy super fascinada cob la inversion que hize aparte a la hora de aplicar la base se ve increible Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nimrah I.
il y a 2 ans
Charlotte Tilbury Travel Sized Charlotte's Magic Cream - 15 Ml Does this product prevent any premature age wrinkles and is it good for dry skin?
Faiza K. il y a 14 jours
Yes it totally does, it works well with any skin type to hydrate and repair