Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream

Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream, 1.7 oz. DetailsThe secret's out-over the past 20 years Charlotte has been mixing her own age-defying skincare known in the industry as CHARLOTTE'S MAGIC CREAM. It's a secret mix of patented anti-age ingredients, a hyaluronic acid booster plus floral extracts that lift and transform tired skin in an instant! Think of a wilting flower that's just been watered-skin is flooded with moisture for a glowing complexion in a flash, no matter how dehydrated or lackluster your skin may look. A breakthrough, multitasking ingredient, the BioNymph Peptide Complex, fights the aging process on all fronts: it stimulates collagen production and cell energy and fights free radicals, to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and smooth the skin. A hyaluronic acid booster called Sodium Hyaluronate floods skin with moisture, re-plumping the skin. An infusion of rose hip oil and vitamin E bring your complexion back to life. Whether you're stressed at your desk, dehydrated after a long-haul flight or an all-night hedonist with hungover skin, cheat the appearance of 8 hours sleep with CHARLOTTE'S MAGIC CREAM, for a lasting dewy, plumped-up finish. It's one of Charlotte's seven wonders for the skin. The BioNymph Peptide Complex is a unique, patented anti-age ingredient that multitasks in the skin, fighting the aging process on all fronts. It increases collagen & fiber levels, prevents fiber breakdown, fights free radicals and stimulates cell energy to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, improve skin elasticity & generally smooth things over. Sodium Hyaluronate forms a film of hyaluronic acid over the skin to seal in moisture, while extracts of Wild Pansy promote the renewal of hyaluronic acid in the skin surface to retain moisture. A mix of rose hip oil, camellia oil and antioxidant vitamin E transforms a gray complexion into hydrated, mirror-shine skin, nourishing Vitamin A helps improves skin firmness and smoothness and energetic Vitamin C is able to promote collagen activity for more youthful skin. Damask rose water and organic aloe vera stimulate skin regeneration, fighting the signs of aging, naturally and gracefully. Extracts of Frangipani form a soothing, purifying and hydrating comfort-blanket on the skin. Flax Flower Extract, cultivated in the Swiss Alps, is a calming, soothing antioxidant. CHARLOTTE SAYS: 1. COMPLEXION LIFT & BOOST COLLAGEN. Apply cream to the tips of the middle 3 fingertips of each hand. Blend into your cheeks starting from the lower cheek, near the mouth, in a sweeping motion up & out. Repeat this motion, moving up the face to simulate blood flow, and penetrate collagen-boosting ingredients deeper into the skin. To blend in the excess and decongest puffed up cheeks, tap your cheeks with your fingertips in a pitter-patter motion, starting from the top of the cheek bone and working down. 2. DEFINE FACIAL FRAMEWORK: CHEEKBONES. Place your forefingers under your cheekbones, starting from the nose. Push upwards, into your bone structure, and outwards, smoothing your fingers along your cheekbones, finishing at your ear. Repeat three times. 3. DEFINE FACIAL FRAMEWORK: JAWLINE. Using your thumb and forefinger gently pinch your jawline, 2 seconds per pinch, moving along the line from your chin outwards. This drains puffy skin and sharpens contours. Finish by running your thumb and forefinger along your jaw again, in a sweeping motion, to smooth out skin. 4. SMOOTH WRINKLES & RELAX FURROWS. Apply cream to the tips of the middle 3 fingertips of each hand. Starting from the middle of the forehead, massage the cream into the skin in 3 circular motions, moving outwards towards the temples. This relaxes the muscles and smoothes over wrinkles. Pat in any excess cream with. Material: CHARLOTTE'S MAGIC CREAM 1.7oz.

How do we rank up in tiers? I feel like I’m not properly using this app can anyone help me out!
Is this product worth your money ?? How good is this product ????
Does this work well on dry and aging skin?
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream!
Product Highlights
...cream. Magic Cream has a rich creamy texture that spreads evenly and with ease, moisturizing dry spots and evening skin texture without feeling heavy or disappearing. It has an SPF 15 and a very light floral scent. I'm on my second jar of this cream (which has only happened with the original La Mer) and find it best for under makeup or on its own for daytime. It does NOT have any shimmer but does make skin look healthy and balanced. I wouldn't recommend it for very oily or acne prone skin just based on the texture, but while it doesn't control oil, it shouldn't aggravate these conditions either. Overall, a solid luxury purchase.in reviews
There is nothing wrong with this moisturizer I love it. I have dry skin with eczema and this stuff doesn't burn but has a great clean scent. It is pretty thick which I like. Can't see this working well with oily skin but for dry skin it is perfect. in reviews
...I don't need a primer if I have used this cream. My skin is also very sensitive and it reacted well. I feel my make up doesn't sit as well if I do not have this cream on. in reviews
Lacy P.
Evansville, IN
Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream uploaded by Lacy P.
Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream uploaded by Lacy P.
This cream goes on so smooth and makes my skin feel moisturized and healthy. I love the way it feels on my skin and that it can be worn with or without makeup over the top. I do think it is on the expensive side though.
Pommy O.
Saline, MI
Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream uploaded by Pommy O.
Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream uploaded by Pommy O.
I have dry skin especially in Winter. Sometimes my skin is peeling and showing redness. As I get older I also found my skin sometimes gets sensitive to some product. This Magic cream is absolutely true magic. I applied in the morning and it keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day. The redness and peeling on my skin is disappeared like magic. I also like the light flowers scent in this cream. You don’t need much, just apply a thin layer. I’m so obsessed with this cream and will continue using it. I’m so glad my skin is not sensitive to this product. Highly recommended! #charlottetilbury #hollywoodflawlesssfilter #complimentary
Lindsey T.
West Hollywood, CA
Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream uploaded by Lindsey T.
I think this is a great moisturizer. It’s not too heavy and doesn’t feel uncomfortable on my skin. It also didn’t make me break out which is a win for my highly sensitive skin. I also think the packaging is cute.
Mandy L.
Hoover, AL
Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream uploaded by Mandy L.
The CT Magic Cream smells divine and luxurious. It seems like a thicker consistency but it is not heavy on the skin like some other facial creams. I wasn’t able to give it a full 5 stars because I don’t feel I was able to give a full well review with the small sample size I was sent along with the price point for this product. I don’t feel like this cream necessarily did anything “magical,” but it is a nice facial moisturizer and I did notice that my skin and complexion looked good under makeup. It seems to layer well and work well with other products and many makeup products and I was impressed at how well it moisturized.
Elle K.
Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream uploaded by Elle K.
Got this complimentary in a voxbox and I love it! It’s on the thicker side, which I personally like but maybe that’s not for everyone. I think it’s really gentle on the skin and doesn’t leave any residue! Also smells soo good! 10/10
Nicole L.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream uploaded by Nicole L.
I received a small sample size and had heard about it, so I was super excited to receive it. I’ve used it the last few mornings before putting on my foundation and I’ve been really happy with it. It glides on and soaks in like a dream. The scent is light but somehow very comforting. It leaves my skin feeling very smooth and soft, looks subtle and glowy. Foundation blends in easily, although it does tend to get a bit too shiny looking later in the day. This is great to use in the cooler months, but I’m not sure I’d use it too often in the hot and humid Atlanta summers.
Erica G.
Olive Hill, KY
Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream uploaded by Erica G.
Purchased at: Jet.com
I have dry-dehydrated skin and this stuff is fantastic. It wears well under makeup, and has a fancy scent. A little goes a very long way with this product and it lasts me months upon months of use. The price is very expensive, but I would repurchase on her website during one of her sales. I totally see the hype in this product and it's a moisturizer and primer in one. The packaging is stunning, and it looks beautiful setting out on the counter top. Love it! #summerskincare #beautyhaul #nighttimeroutine #shelfie
Ayako N.
Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream uploaded by Ayako N.
First this cream looked very thick, but it’s not. It melts on my skin and easy to spread. Doesn’t leave my face greasy, but very hydrating. I wish this cream contained some benefits such as Ceramide, Hyaluronic Acid or Collagen.
Krystle T.
Bayville, NJ
Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream uploaded by Krystle T.
I’m really enjoying this cream. It feels so luxurious and smooth on my skin and my makeup goes on beautifully over it. I def recommend you trying this out.
Anai C.
Madera, CA
Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Magic Cream uploaded by Anai C.
I received this product from Influenster to give my honest opinion. This is the softest cream I have ever tried ! It has no scent and the packaging is gorgeous ! It leaves your face very hydrated perfect to use to moisturize before your base ! Leaves your skin glowing and plumped up It’s very well done and totally worth your money!

391 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jeismelyn C.
il y a 4 jours
Amy S. il y a 4 jours
Do not just switch up your answers in your interests. That gives no true information about you! I truly believe this hinders you and does not help at all. Influenster gets to know you through point-earning activities and that’s how you advance. And how they know what products you like and which you don’t. I mean did you get to know your best friend in a week or two? Probably not! There’s a whole lot of hype around getting to tier 9. But to be honest it doesn’t get you more boxes or surveys. I’ve also seen a ton of new Tier 9’s asking why they don’t get boxes or surveys. You need to give Influenster the information by doing your tiers correctly. It takes 500 points to move up from tier 8 to tier 9. And most activities average 5-10 points. It’s not magical. Mine have actually decreased. Trust in the process. I will happen. Here are some point-gaining activities. That will help you advance. You can also click on your tier number to see some that Influenster might recommend. Like inviting friends. Keep your profile up to date, your interests and info filled out completely and honestly, ask and answer questions, make and answer polls, and connect all of your social media accounts. Influenster also asks that you do your daily tasks to help them get to know you and to raise your tier. Interact with the app and other members as much as possible. (I’ve made some amazing friends here) and leave honest reviews of your most loved/used products and items. You can also Invite friends for points. Click on your tier and Influenster will give you some ideas for gaining points. Also, all point gaining activities must be done on the new app to count towards a VoxBox. And once you do reach Tier 9, you must stay active or it will drop back down.