Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Genius Magic Powder - 1 Fair

by Charlotte Tilbury

Loose powder for fair skin

How does this powder perform on oily skin? How does it compare to "Velvet Finishing Powder" by Nikkia Joy Cosmetics?
How does this powder look on older skin?
I’ve heard this smells terrible but is the product good and worth it? Does the smell longer or disappear?
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Genius Magic Powder - 1 Fair!
Santa Barbara, CA
Four stars due to price- however I must say this is a favorite powder of mine. It makes me look incredibly airbrushed
El favorito de mi cartera, hace tener un brillo increíble, me encanta siempre probar productos nuevos.
Oyster bay, NY
1,765 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
This powder is expensive but so worth it! It blurs everything to make you look exquisite
Victoria
Review for: 2 Medium
Why does Charlotte tilbury have the best powders? They are like air! Super fine and love the packaging of this so it doesn’t fly everywhere. It also looks fantastic on the skin - not powdery at all it just melts in! For reference I have light-medium skin depending on the season with olive undertones
Vancouver
Review for: 2 Medium
Holy moly! they are not kidding when they say magic powder! This stuff goes on so smooth and doesn't set into fine lines. Makes my face look so even and it's a natural finish. I would totally rebuy again. I now want to try more of her products as now i'm hooked.
Edmonton
Review for: 1 Fair
This is my favourite powder that you can use to bake with or to use as a setting powder, blurs imperfections. When you pair with a spray it makes your skin look natural and glowy! Highly recommend to everyone.
Calgary
If I was being forced, gun to my head, to pick **just** one loose powder to use for the rest of my life, it would be this one. As someone with dry-combo skin who absolutely liiives for a slightly dewy base, this powder does it all for me: this slightly mattifies my face whilst adding a lit-from-within radiance, almost  youthful glow, rather--and when I'm feeling a little fancy, it is absolutely divine to bake with!

In terms of lasting powder... this is not going to be the powder for the oily girls out there, unless they like dew and radiance. Even though this powder does have mattifying properties, the formula does contain squalane and tsubaki camellia oil, making it strangely moisturizing as well.

I'm typically around an NC20 with neutral olive undertones, and I opted for the 2 Fair/Medium simply because I prefer to have warm/yellow undertones for my base products. I do wish that it came in, say, a theoretical '1.5 Light' in a fairer, yellow undertone for those of us who like to bake.

Kissimmee , FL
Amo este polvo suelto de charlotte tilbury, el olor es horrible pero dura solo unos segundos, lo que sigue es la piel aterciopelada, hermosa, yo tengo la piel mixta grasa pero este polvo no me saca brillos, lo uso solo en ocasiones muy especiales
Abu Dhabi
Gorgeous product. I love all Charlotte Tilburys products. They are all very well thought and have good ingredients. This powder just makes everything so even and makes the skin look so so good. It's a definite buy.
Best powder ever!!! When I use it for my under-eye area, it looks airbrushed and not dry at all. For my face it adds a bit shine so on photos my face looks even better.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Saint Paul, MN
a year ago
Meredith B. • a year ago
I have shade 1 and have never had flashback issues. Hopefully someone who uses a darker shade can help!