Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Genius Magic Powder uploaded by Meredith B.Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Genius Magic Powder uploaded by Nickola H.Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Genius Magic Powder uploaded by Patricia C.

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Charlotte’s Genius Magic Powder in 2 Fair is a revolutionary, light-diffusing loose powder for tan to medium skin. With ingredients to help blur imperfections, visibly reduce the appearance of dark shadows and boost radiance for mattified, smoother-looking skin. Now with a NEW improved scent, same Genius formula.

WHAT MAKES CHARLOTTE’S GENIUS MAGIC POWDER MAGIC:

• Get the perfect skin day every day!

• NEW subtle, fresh, natural Rose scent, inspired by Charlotte's signature Magic Cream fragrance

• Bio-compatible Silky Mica that creates natural opacity with a brightening-radiance effect to instantly create a youthful look. The mica is treated with amino acids that contribute to give a gorgeous silky skin-like, smooth, feel.

• Made with 99% unscented, natural, raw ingredients and free of talc.

• Spherical Silica is a sebum absorber that mattifies and reduces shine. It reflects the light for a soft focus effect.

• Tsubaki Oil is a traditional Japanese oil that nourishes and softens skin.

• Squalane, a natural Olive Oil contributes to your skin’s protective barrier.

• High performing natural pigments that have a second-skin adherence, and have a creamy feel.

• Face Blur Veggie Powder made from an alternative ingredient to talc.

Tag your selfie to show Charlotte your #PerfectSkinDay!

Find your Complexion Look and discover your perfect shade of foundation, concealer and powder.

Charlotte recommends you use this shade with Magic Foundation shades 3.5-8, Light Wonder shade 4-8, The Retoucher in shades 2 & 3 and the Mini Miracle Eye Wand in shade 2 & 3. This shade is also suitable if you wear Airbrush Flawless Finish shade 2 Medium.

Application Tips:

1. For a more luminous finish, use Charlotte’s Genius Magic Powder. If you want a mattified finish to your makeup, try the Airbrush Flawless Finish powder.

2. Use your Powder & Sculpt Brush to apply Charlotte’s Genius Magic Powder on top of foundation, tapping off any excess product before sweeping across your t-zone.

3. Apply under your eyes using a Blender Brush to help brighten your under-eye area.

Charlotte’s Tip: Follow your loose powder with a gorgeous Cheek to Chic blusher to add a pop of colour to your cheeks.

This product is vegan. It is also free from paraben, alcohol, nuts and gluten.

Mica, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Squalane, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Lauroyl Lysine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Magnesium Stearate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Tocopheryl Acetate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Limonene, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].

Giovanna A.
Phoenix, AZ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 1 Fair more...
I wanted to get this powder for a long time but I kept buying others because I just didn't want to get this because of the brand name or hype. I finally bought it and I really like it... I have others that are good, like the Thrive Cosmetics, which is good bit it darkness my under eyes. I feel that the Charlotte Tilbury gives me the blurring effect, and brightness I want.

Now, I heard people mentioning that it has a bad smell but I don't smell it... It has a bit of a clay smell but nothing that I smell if I put it close to my face... On their defense, I do use an Amazonian Powder clay mask that smells super strong.. So anything compared to that is nothing to me. The packaging is cute but not as heavy as I was expecting. Being charlotte tilbury, I expected more of a glass weight and feel. However this still looks beautiful in a vanity.

I say that this is good, and light. But there are a lot of powders out there that work fantastic. I really like the under eye brightening powder from Laura Geller, the Too Faced Born This Way Loose Powder... I say that you should consider if you want something that does the job or if you want something to treat yourself and you want a more luxe brand. Nothing wrong with wanting a luxury powder, but like I said, there are others that do the job and because of this I am taking off one star. Maybe if it came with more product or a glass packing then it will be 5 stars 🌟
Meredith B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 1 Fair more...
This is called magic powder for a reason. I have more setting powders than I’d like to admit: Laura Mercier, CoverFX, Hourglass, Colourpop, Lancôme, Too Faced peach perfect, Mac, Becca, Lawless, Glossier—the list goes on. This has very quickly become my favorite setting powder. It never looks cakey. And it is very flattering under your eyes. There is no glitter, but it has this sheen that reminds me of the Hourglass ambient lighting powders. I really think it’s worth a try. For anyone. The 3 shade options make it pretty versatile, but they could probably add one additional darker shade. I really love this stuff!
Kim S.
Review for: 2 Medium more...
Overall just reviewing the actual powder it's amazing. It is so light and airy and does not cake when you apply. It blends on like a dream and sits so lovely on the skin. In that regard it's probably the best loose setting powder I've tried. It really blurs pores and just gives the skin such a even and airbrushed look. It gives a slightly matte look without taking all of the life out of my skin. It really sets down makeup especially in the humid weather.It does smell heavily of crayons. It's really overwhelming. However, the smell doesn't linger so for me the benefits outweigh that. I just try not to inhale while applying. But that is definitely a con it's extremely noticeable.
Sybil ✈.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 2 Medium more...
Lovely, high quality loose powder. If I wasn’t already so happy with my Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder I would switch over. I tried applying liquid foundation with a brush for the first time the other day and it was a streaky hot mess (I’m sticking to sponges lol), but the point is, after I set with this powder, my foundation somehow looked good! Everything looked smoothed out and it had moderate oil control. Worth a try for sure.
Patricia C.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: 1 Fair more...
Just purchased this loose powder because everyone was raving about it, and overall the powder works great blurs out my skin doesn't let my makeup crease on my timelines. But the only thing that I dislike is the scent. It has a crayola scent to it. Still enjoy it besides the smell.
Jade H.
Ayrshire, Ayr
Review for: 1 Fair more...
This is genuinely a real life filter for your face ! It smooths, brightens and blurs pores and imperfections. It is not cakey at all💗 The only downfall is the smell 🤮
Sylvie G.
Edmonton, AB
Review for: 2 Medium more...
My husband picked this up for me on a recent trip to London. Why I give this 5 starts is because not only is it an effective powder it doesn't carry any extra scents. It does smell like the raw ingredients but there is no extra fragrance. I like the satin natural finish it gives to my skin I have pretty good skin and most products do work for me for me it's more about how the product feels when I apply it and it's absolutely lovely
Milly P.
Mount Laurel , NJ
How is the wear time? Also, does this crease under the eye area?
Abbie R.
Saint Paul, MN
Does this have a white or yellow flashback for the medium shade? Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Genius Magic Powder
Nickola H.
Jacksonville, FL
Has anyone tried the Charlotte Tilbury magic powder or her concealer? If show would recommend it good for oily skin. I’m really want to try the both but I haven’t seen any reviews on these products.Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte's Genius Magic PowderCharlotte Tilbury Magic Away Concealer