Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift - Grace K

by Charlotte Tilbury

The perfect eyebrow pencil for blonde, light brown or red hair!

What's so great about this brand Charlotte Tilbury ?
Does this product tug during application?
Tengo este de kleancolors, me gusta mucho para mis cejas porque es facil de aplicar. Pero el olor lo detesto, huele a creyon escolar. Les sucede lo mismo?
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift - Grace K!
Product Highlights
“This is my favourite on the go brow tool! My shade is Cara d and I find this super easy to use. It comes with 3 parts- a tightly packed brush for prepping and setting the brows, the wax which is perfectly angled and glides on and then the secret weapon the hilight! I didn't even know this product had it! You twist the middle and there's a foam applicator with the perfect light shimmer for lifting the brows and brightening the inner corners of your eyes. I would definitely recommend it. The only downside is the branding has worn off the applicator and I'm one for fab looking products! Does the job well, give it a whirl xoxo” in reviews
Review for: Brooke S
I really like this product and would say it’s similar to the Anastasia Brow Definer. However, this one is much easier for me to apply. The shade Brooke S is definitely my favorite. It’s an ash brown, which I love! No red undertones to be found. It also lasts for a long time! I love pairing this with Charlotte’s Legendary Brow to get the perfect thick brow.
LOS ANGELES
Review for: Grace K
I for sure didn't need this, but I had to try it. Overall, I find it a little hard. Or a least harder than others that I have. But I do like the color. I don't like the highlighter though. It's messy - it gets on to my brows, and it's a little dark. If it had a brow gel instead of the highlighter, it would be great.
Lumberton, NJ
Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift - Grace K uploaded by Tara B.
Usually, I am not much of a fan of this shape and style of pencil and typically prefer a very small pencil. However, this pencil surprised me! I use the shade Rita and it just looks so natural - the shade is perfect! The shape of the pencil also just really works and the formula wears an incredibly long time.
Cambridge
Review for: Grace K
Great colour for my dark blonde brows, glides on effortlessly and looks very natural. You don’t get the clearly pencilled on brow look you can get from other products. My first one had snapped in the post but the CT team were quick to send me out a replacement next day delivery!
quebec
Review for: Grace K
I adore this pencil!!! The angle pencil is great to draw natural hair into the eyebrow line. I give it 4 stars only because of the price!! I feel it is overpriced and that there is a lot of cheaper option for nearly the same result and quality!
Review for: Cara D
This product is great as it has a brush, eyebrow product and highlight all in one product so it is well worth the money! However I feel like this does run out quick but is great for a natural brow look
Sylacauga, AL
I love this brow pencil better then several others I have tried. I love that it comes at an angle, twist up so there’s no sharpening, had a brush on the other end and it also has a highlighter with it.
WA
Review for: Brooke S
This is a great brow product, but I've had less expensive do the same job just as well. I do love that the spoolie is brush hairs instead of plastic. They are a tiny bit softer and not si scratchy.
Philadelphia , PA
Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift - Grace K uploaded by Alina E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Grace K
The tip is a pretty standard triangle similar to other brands. It feels sturdy and color is as described. I do think the formula is a bit stiffer than I generally prefer
Great Missenden
Review for: Cara D
Great brow pencil.... but not special, a cheaper one would do the same job but the addition of the brow highlight does make it more worth it although the colour is too dark for me in winter. Also the tip does make it very quick to fill in eyebrows but hard to be precise
Ask a question to the Influenster community...