Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift - Grace K

by Charlotte Tilbury

The perfect eyebrow pencil for blonde, light brown or red hair!

What's so great about this brand Charlotte Tilbury ?
Does this product tug during application?
Tengo este de kleancolors, me gusta mucho para mis cejas porque es facil de aplicar. Pero el olor lo detesto, huele a creyon escolar. Les sucede lo mismo?
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift - Grace K!
Product Highlights
“This is my favourite on the go brow tool! My shade is Cara d and I find this super easy to use. It comes with 3 parts- a tightly packed brush for prepping and setting the brows, the wax which is perfectly angled and glides on and then the secret weapon the hilight! I didn't even know this product had it! You twist the middle and there's a foam applicator with the perfect light shimmer for lifting the brows and brightening the inner corners of your eyes. I would definitely recommend it. The only downside is the branding has worn off the applicator and I'm one for fab looking products! Does the job well, give it a whirl xoxo” in reviews
Prosper, TX
This pencil is my favorite!! Love that it even comes with a highlighter to add that extra pop! The product stays in place and lasts all day long
Los angeles, CA
When I first saw this product it was at nordstrom and I love how it includes a highlighter for under ur eyebrow it makes this brow pencil a 10
Yucca valley, CA
Review for: Brooke S
This is my perfect color match , looks really natural and not overdone , when i look back on photos im like yess ! Long lasting great product
Portland , OR
Review for: Grace K
Kind of chalky/ waxy gives my eyebrows more of a grey tint which ends up looking like I have powder all in my eyebrow..wouldn’t recommend
Oyster bay, NY
1,765 reviews
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Cara D
Good pencil to use but I think they need to make more colors. I like this better than Anastasia. Makes my eyebrows look fuller
Gustine, CA
This eyebrow fits so well with my eyebrowsi domt even have to try it looks so nice im im love with it so very much
calexico
This one is another that I use because is kind of the same and leaves my brows so great
I like. By the cost are so good. Too the pencil give a color by your eyebrow so cute
Cambridge
Review for: Grace K
Great colour for my dark blonde brows, glides on effortlessly and looks very natural. You don’t get the clearly pencilled on brow look you can get from other products. My first one had snapped in the post but the CT team were quick to send me out a replacement next day delivery!
quebec
Review for: Grace K
I adore this pencil!!! The angle pencil is great to draw natural hair into the eyebrow line. I give it 4 stars only because of the price!! I feel it is overpriced and that there is a lot of cheaper option for nearly the same result and quality!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...