BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Inspired by the Supermodel Brow of the 90's, a 3-in-1 eyebrow pencil that shapes, lifts and adds definition to create the perfect shape: slighltly squared off at the inner corners, tapers into a perfect arch and finishes in a fine point. BROOKE S is the medium shade of the three BROW LIFT products, and is recommended for those with dark blonde to medium brown hair. Match the brow pencil to hair color or for a softer look, go lighter. CHARLOTTE SAYS: Start by brushing the hairs upwards to see your brow's natural shape. Use the pointed end of the brow pencil to fill-in the eye brow line using short, regular strokes to mimic natural hair. Or, for a softer, filled-in effect use the flat side of the pencil. Lift the brow by applying the highlighter under the eye brow arch to enhance the lift. To finish, comb through the brows to groom the look.

Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift Eyebrow Pencil
  • "This is my favourite on the go brow tool! My shade is Cara d and I find this super easy to use. It comes with 3 parts- a tightly packed brush for prepping and setting the brows, the wax which is perfectly angled and glides on and then the secret weapon the hilight! I didn't even know this product had it! You twist the middle and there's a foam applicator with the perfect light shimmer for lifting the brows and brightening the inner corners of your eyes. I would definitely recommend it. The only downside is the branding has worn off the applicator and I'm one for fab looking products! Does the job well, give it a whirl xoxo" in 5 reviews
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Kapolei, HI
Review for: Cara D more...
Charlotte Tilbury Brow Lift Eyebrow Pencil they got rid of the Cars D color & now call it supermodel. The shape of the pencil make eyebrows look natural. Easy to use. For something so pricey wish the label was place on securely. Bought this brand new but label was coming off. I'm afraid the longer I have & use it the more it wl fall apart. Good product though.
Christine P.
covina
Review for: Brooke S, Cara D, Grace K more...
I have tried them all I love them all and would definitely recommend them to everyone has great packaging very nice colors I have brown eyes and they go great with any color I’d buy more any time. I love these
Danielle M.
Mountainside, NJ
I recently purchased this product and I am hooked!!! The pencil is the best brow pencil ever!!! From the triangular tip, the brow brush and even brow highlighter, it has it all!! Definitely recommend!! Go reference I have dark brown hair and purchased the Brooke S color and it's perfect! This truly is the holy grail of brow pencils 🙌🏼
Kelly B.
Park Ridge, IL
This is a fantastic eyebrow pencil. The color is perfect for my complexion/hair color. I also like that you don't have to sharpen the pencil, but it just pushes up. I took a star away because near the end of the pencil it got really dull and was hard to fill in my brows with precision.
Vanessa K.
Coto De Caza, CA
Review for: Grace K more...
This is the best eyebrow pencil, it's so creamy and is easy to fix if you mess up but stays all day long. The packaging is beautiful and the brush is just the right size and texture. I've been buying this for about a year and I'll keep doing so as long as the formula doesn't change because it's perfect!!
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
Brie pencils are a must. I like the smooth glide of this one. Great value for the product. I buy online as it's hard for me to find in stock at store. I never used it until recently but would recommend highly
Rachel K.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: Cara D more...
This instantly replaced the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz for me, ending its long 6 year reign as my favorite brow pencil. This pencil is so smooth and creamy, giving it such a natural look. Use a soft touch when applying for a more natural look.
Kim S.
Cypress, CA
I have thisbin the shade supermodel and its a very nice brow product.. its mechanical, has a spoolie and also like a highlighter in the middle which is very cool! Love the packaging and would recommend this..
Livvy F.
It's an eyebrow pencil. An expensive pencil. It's good quality but honestly I still prefer my ABH Brow Wiz to this one. The color range is better for ABH too, in my opinion. However, this is a useful, nice product that does what it says it will.
leslie m.
Gustine, CA
This eyebrow fits so well with my eyebrowsi domt even have to try it looks so nice im im love with it so very much
Anna P.
Alexandria, VA
Has anyone tried this? How much do you like it and are there any other products that you think are better?
Ana Beatriz F.
Is this product good? I would recommend?
Shelby F.
Yuma, AZ
Does this product smudge/ is it waterproof?
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this eyebrow pencil worth the $30 price tag?
Camila E.
Chula Vista
Would you recommend this product??