Charlotte Tilbury Bronzer Brush

by Charlotte Tilbury

Used backstage on models across their bodies for that all-important celebrity glow on their decolletage, arms and legs. This artist-inspired makeup brush is the largest brush and allows you to apply sweeps of the Sculpt shade of the Filmstar Bronze & Glow to give you golden, sun-kissed skin. Expertly crafted by hand and so easy to use they practically apply the make-up themselves. The maximum hair-count brush heads are hand-pulled into the perfect shape by a master brush maker in Europe. The sustainable wood brush handles are ergonomically designed to be easy to use and faceted to not roll off your vanity table, a trick used by artists the world over. CHARLOTTE SAYS: All my artistry is in the brush. I believe women need just a few key brushes to achieve a perfect finish, so my range is edited down to eight essential brushes, which work perfectly with my formulas. It is makeup made easy!

Is this a good brush?
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Bronzer Brush!
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,333 reviews
This is a beautiful brush, it does shed a little bit but this applies bronzer so nice and amazingly. I'm So excited for this brush. It just makes my bronzer application look so beautiful. I will never be with out this brush and do think it's a must
Kara E.
Waynesboro, PA
Charlotte Tilbury Bronzer Brush uploaded by Kara E.
My favorite bronzer brush! I love the way the brush and handle are shaped to basically fit your face in different areas. I haven't had the brush long but so far it hasnt given me any issues. Very soft. Very expensive. Picks up powder and disperses it evenly!
Peach E.
LA
So fluffy and soft! This brush does a great job and applying bronzer and blush to the cheeks, and it blends it out so easily.
Crystal F.
Stanton
I enjoy how fluffy this brush is I love using it for powder. Very easy to use I feel like if you do use it for bronzer be a tad bit careful because it is big. My skin type is oily so sometimes I feel like I like to use more denser brushes but this is a great one if I'm doing a more airbrush effect or one to soften everything.
Krystina G.
I love this brush, it’s perfectly fluffy and great for bronzer. It’s a bit pricey however so I would only purchase if you have the money to splurge. It does shed since it’s not synthetic fibers but it’s very minimal.
KENZA B.
Courbevoie
Pinceau impeccable, Je l'utilise pour le bronzer et le blush, tres doux en plus, l’application n'a jamais été aussi facile, j'adore !
layla J.
sydney
The perfect brush for bronzer. It’s super soft and doesn’t leave any hairs on your face.
ნათია_ელიაძე ე.
New Castle, DE
I really like the products of this brand, it is my favorite, and I want to use and try it, I recommend it and share it with my friends.
Julie F.
london, Plumstead
This brush is soft and easy to use it makes the make up go on so well will recommend
Ana F.
I like it, I use it when I have the opportiunity to make up I REALLY recommend it brand too. I dont have any problem with their products and I well in my country sometimes it is cheap and anothers it is expensive. But I would buy it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...