Charlotte Tilbury Blusher Brush

by Charlotte Tilbury

Blusher Brush is designed to give a soft flush of color to your cheekbones, as well as a healthy glow to the apples of your cheeks. This brush is cleverly cut to neatly pick up the outer shade of my Cheek to Chic blusher to lightly enhance your cheekbones, but you can also use the tip to 'pop' the inner, brighter shade for that perfect glow of 'first love'. CHARLOTTE SAYS: My range of artist-inspired makeup brushes have been expertly crafted by hand to be so easy to use they practically apply the make-up themselves. I wanted to create a functional but beautiful, luxurious range, in my signature rose gold and night crimson colours. The maximum hair-count brush heads are hand-pulled into the perfect shape by a master brush maker in Europe. The sustainable wood brush handles are ergonomically designed to be easy to use and faceted to not roll off your vanity table, a trick used by artists the world over. All my artistry is in the brush. I believe women need just a few key brushes to achieve a perfect finish, so my range is edited down to eight essential brushes, which work perfectly with my formulas. It is makeup made easy!

Is this a good brush?
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Blusher Brush!
How would you rate this product?
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
This is a pretty soft but dense blush brush and it applies blush amazingly. It does Shed a little bit but I still adore it so much and it gives you the perfect blush application.
Alena B.
Placentia, CA
I know it’s a little bit pricey but worth it . I use it mostly for blush, but also great for bronzer or powder. This brash is very soft and blend products easily
Jessica Y.
Alexandria, VA
I. Adore. This. Brush. It lifts the perfect amount of product and applies it beautifully to the skin. The only slight gripe is that the handle makes this a very long brush and can be difficult to pack. Nevertheless, I own two!
Ashley W.
West Jordan, UT
Perfect for popping on that blush right on the apples of your cheeks. It's not too late and grabs at just the right amount of product. The brush feels so soft
Lucy G.
Cardiff, South glamorgan
I adore this brush - it is perfect for my blusher. I was bought this as a gift for my birthday and was over the moon to receive it. I find you get the right amount of product on it. Would definitely recommend.
Holly A.
This brush is really good for applying blusher and does hold the product very well. However, I found initially that lots of the bristles would shed onto my face, which wasn’t great as it ruins your makeup trying to remove them. Visually love the brush though and I always use it!!
Mas A.
Melbourne
My favourite blush brush. I love the size, the soft bristles and the gorgeous handles. It also applies beautifully and is a perfect size for Charlotte Tilbury blushes.
Kirsten E.
Cooke Way, Hednesford
The Charlotte Tilbury brushes are the worst brushes I have used. The fall out of the hairs are terrible, especially considering we spent £300 on whole the set.... This brush would be brilliant if none of the hairs fall out on every use
Ask a question to the Influenster community...