BeautyFaceFace MakeupCharlotte Tilbury
Bar Of Gold Palette - Highlighter Palette

Charlotte Tilbury Bar Of Gold Palette - Highlighter Palette

by Charlotte Tilbury

Iconic Highlighter Palette With NEW Shades

Has anyone tried this? How is the pay off? Worth it?
How pigmented are they and what finish does it have? Is it an intense glow, or subtle glow? Is it glittery or more of a glaze? I need a little push since it’s so pricey!
Is this worth the price tag?
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Bar Of Gold Palette - Highlighter Palette!
Heirloom F.
Charlotte Tilbury Bar Of Gold Palette - Highlighter Palette uploaded by Heirloom F.
Charlotte Tilbury’s highlighters are amazing! The powder is smooth and creamy. It looks natural but super glowy at the same time, as in your glowing from within! I highly recommend this product :)
Sara P.
Crosby, TX
Charlotte Tilbury Bar Of Gold Palette - Highlighter Palette uploaded by Sara P.
First off I will say Charlotte Tilbury is currently my favorite line for illuminates and foundations. I wanted to try the high lighters as well and it is gorgeous! I would def buy again. The only problem I had with this palette is one came loose. I need to glue back down.
Alexis O.
Clearfield, PA
Charlotte Tilbury Bar Of Gold Palette - Highlighter Palette uploaded by Alexis O.
So flattering. Highlights without being too overpowering on my pale skin. I love the way it blends seamlessly.
Rachael  G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I remember when the original bar of gold highlight and the rave around it. Then I saw this and again Mel Thompson reviewed it and spoke highly about it and I thought it swatched so stunning. I don't like highlights with glitter in it. I like it shinny and glowy but no glitter. So I got this again because of Mel again again it does not disappoint! I can wear all shades through the year so I truly enjoy this gold bar palette!! If you swatched it you would want it..lol!!
Caroline H.
Charlotte, NC
Charlotte Tilbury Bar Of Gold Palette - Highlighter Palette uploaded by Caroline H.
This is my first Charlotte Tilbury product and I’m obsessed. I’m not much of a contour makeup person but this highlighter palette adds a little of that to my routine. I enjoy the added shimmer, particularly for the summer months. 10/10 recommend you buy this stat!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,333 reviews
Charlotte Tilbury Bar Of Gold Palette - Highlighter Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the Charlotte Tilbury Bar of gold highlighter palette and it retails for $58.00. The palette is very small for the price point, the quality is excellent. The colors showed up beautifully on my porcelain colored skin, not an intense highlight. It is buildable but not a blinding highlight. Pigment is excellent, very little fallout, and long wearing. Gold Bar is a bright, champagne gold with subtle, warm undertones and a luminous sheen. Rose Gold is a light, rosy copper with warm undertones and a metallic sheen. Gold Bullion is a medium-dark gold with warm undertones and a luminous sheen.
Brittani E.
Mobile, AL
Charlotte Tilbury Bar Of Gold Palette - Highlighter Palette uploaded by Brittani E.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this highlighter pallet, not only the highlight pay off, but the theme in general. Traditional gold, white gold, and rose gold all in one! The colors are a bit flakey, but just on the pallet, not on the skin! I would definitely buy again!
Grisel  H.
Orlando, FL
Charlotte Tilbury Bar Of Gold Palette - Highlighter Palette uploaded by Grisel  H.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the highlight is amazing and incredibly texture because if you have been putting highlights you konow that this kind product intensity your skin texture, but this one ando not Instead it look soft and radiant it’s stunning the colors incredibly beautiful
Caitlin M.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
I love all things Charlotte Tilbury. And I’m a fan of her OG Bar of Gold highlighter, so I was thrilled to see this trio. I love the original gold, but I’m pretty pumped about the bronze and rose gold options too. As far as the actual product, the color payoff is still crazy good and the shine is as reflective as ever. (I’m loving this for my eyes too!) Although it’s a bit of a splurge, I think it’ll last quite a while! Will happily stock up on more once this one is gone.
Natalie P.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Charlotte Tilbury Bar Of Gold Palette - Highlighter Palette uploaded by Natalie P.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
These colors are so cute!!! It’s easy for me to blend! Sometimes I like mixing the colors I definitely recommend!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brittney  H.
El Segundo, CA
il y a 3 ans
Jolie D. il y a 3 ans
Excellent quality, pigmented, and easy to blend. The palette itself is pretty small but the shades are gorgeous