BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Iconic Highlighter With NEW Shades

Bar of Gold, the SELL-OUT skin-gilding sensation is BACK in a MUST-HAVE trio! The new Bar of Gold Highlighter Palette is the perfect powder highlighter, featuring three sublime shades of show-stopping gold in one luxurious makeup palette exclusive to CharlotteTilbury.com. You can bring instant magic to your summer look, but you'll have to be quick... the Bar of Gold is gold dust by nature as well as name, so get it before its gone! This summer, make sure you wear nothing but gold!

WHAT MAKES BAR OF GOLD PALETTE MAGIC:

•    This luxurious palette contains the best-selling original gold shade, a rose gold highlight for a soft goddess-blush tone on your skin and a gold bullion shade for deeply seductive bronzing, perfect on a sun-kissed complexion.

•    Luxurious Pure Gold Pearls illuminate the skin and for a lit-from-within glow.

•    The light-reflecting high-tech ‘wet’ powder defines and sculpts the appearance of the cheeks as it transforms.

•    Create bespoke brilliance on-the-go with this beautifully sleek custom palette design.

•    Dial up your GLOW by applying highlighter on your cheeks, eyes and décolletage for shimmering, mesmerising beauty!

•    Ideal for lifting dull skin and adding celestial sparkle.

Fill: 3 x 2.5g

APPLICATION TIPS

1. Use my Powder & Sculpt Brush to dust any or all of the 3 shades across different parts of the face to create a radiant, glossy complexion on the cheekbones, temples, nose, cupid’s bow and décolletage.

2. Brush delicately down the centre of your nose, concentrating on the bridge. The reflective super-fine golden pearls will define and sculpt the appearance of the face too!

3. Reveal goddess eyes and lips by applying as eyeshadow or on top of lip makeup.

4. Using my Powder & Sculpt Brush, apply a golden veil of light to your shoulders, down the centre of the arms, and across the décolletage for added luminescence.

Charlotte’s Tip: Use the Bar of Gold highlighter palette with my Airbrush Flawless Finish Micro-Powder for perfect adherence to stay on all day!

INGREDIENTS

This product is vegan friendly. It is also free from Talc, Paraben, Fragrance, Alcohol and nuts.

GOLD:

Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Squalane, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Dl-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77499)].

PINK CHAMPAGNE & BRONZE:

Mica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Dl-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica, Dicalcium Phosphate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tin Oxide, [+/- Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].

Caitlin M.
Staff
I love all things Charlotte Tilbury. And I’m a fan of her OG Bar of Gold highlighter, so I was thrilled to see this trio. I love the original gold, but I’m pretty pumped about the bronze and rose gold options too. As far as the actual product, the color payoff is still crazy good and the shine is as reflective as ever. (I’m loving this for my eyes too!) Although it’s a bit of a splurge, I think it’ll last quite a while! Will happily stock up on more once this one is gone.
Shantell M.
Lynn
I love this highlighter Trio because they all complement my skin complexion and it’s to the point where I have trouble picking which one to use so I always combine two each for a rainbow effect to make my cheekbones pop out.
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
This palette is PERFECTION! You can make it be subtle or super shiny depending on the amount you use or the brush. For the highest impact I use a Linda Hallberg 306 Brush and for a really delicate and natural look I use a Wayne Goss Airbrush. The colors are just perfect for any occasion and will work on many skin tones from fair to medium tan. I just love the packaging and that it looks beautiful on the skin without emphasizing the skin texture. Highly recommended!!!
Morgyn C.
Pleasant view, UT
I can’t get this to work for me. It’s almost like there is a top layer of shimmer and then nothing. The top layer gave me the most beautiful look, but after the first 2 used, nothing. The price to size ratio is ridiculous. I wish I had seen it in person before purchasing online
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
This is amazing omg I love this such a beautiful palette I love her makeup line I do own a lot of item from this brand and I have to say it amazing !!! It’s long lasting and I will buy again
Marisel V.
Bound brook, NJ
I surprisingly adore this highlighter palette. I can use it as eyeshadow, highlighter, bronzer topper. It’s very versatile. Some highlighter palettes can have glitter which I hate but this one gives such a beautiful flawless glow to your face. You can build it up if you want to. And of course the packaging is A 1
w a.
Its expensive but I wouldn’t repurchase this. You can get the same quality and color pay off with a becca or kevyn aucoin highlighter. Its a nice highlighting finish not too shimmery its ok but not worth the price tag tbh
Hannah M.
This highlighter pallet is so amazing! My favorite one would be the champagne color. It smoothly blends with the rest of your makeup, but still pops. I definitely recommend you to try this pallet, it is a great price for this wonderful product!
Sara G.
These highlighters are so beautiful and very pigmented. They are so high sheen and has very little shimmer that is seen with studio lighting or flash. If you liked Estée Lauder’s modern mercury you’ll love the shade rose gold (rose gold is slightly lighter than modern mercury and will work for fair skin tones) in this palette. Definitely recommend it if you can splurge and get it before it sells out!
Natalie P.
oh my gosh. this is beautiful and I love it! the colors are gorgeous and so pigmented. the shades are the most gorgeous color. they’re so easy to apply. you can wear it as a highlighter or eyeshadow.
Lila S.
Harwood Heights
I've never heard of this product would love to try do u agree
Lydia L.
alabama
i love charlotte tilbury but it’s a little pricey! is i worth the money?
Mary N.
Is this blinding ??
Deysy G.
Atlanta
Has anybody tried this? The packaging is so luxurious. Wonder if it’s as good as her other products
Sumin L.
Does it go with any skin ton?

back