Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray

A hydrating, alcohol- and oil-free spray that weightlessly sets makeup for up to 16 hours without melting, fading, or settling into fine lines. Highlighted Ingredients: - Film-Former Polymers: Form a strong but flexible, breathable film across the skin to keep makeup in place- Japanese Green Tea: Supports the natural moisture barrier for soft, hydrated skin. - Aromatic Resin: Blurs the appearance of pores. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

Is this setting spray long-lasting and transfer-proof
Who else is a tier 9 and feesl like they are not getting voxbox like we used to?
Is this a good setting spray for oily skin?
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray!
Céline N.
It is not matte, it is not dewy either, perfect for my combo skin. It does melt my makeup together so it is important to spray the product evenly on my face and to not put too much. Once on my face, this holds my makeup through clubbing all night long and prevents my sebum to show up.
Emmanuelle  B.
C’est de très loin la meilleure brume fixatrice que j’ai eu l’occasion de tester jusqu’à maintenant ! Elle fixe parfaitement le maquillage et uniformise le teint en enlevant le côté poudreux qu’on l’on peut obtenir en superposant les produits !
Kelly E.
Eybens, Isère
Vraiment un super bon produit , pas donnez à tout le monde mais très beau , Il fait un jolie effet sur votre peau je vous conseille
Jenny H.
San Jose , CA
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray uploaded by Jenny H.
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray uploaded by Jenny H.
Purchased at: Sephora
The way it sprays is actually very misty and doesn’t shoot out heavy. Definitely leaves a clean airbrush look. I have oily to combination skin and it works amazing. I recommend dabbing the beauty sponge after applying as well.
Susan  N.
Oceanside, CA
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray uploaded by Susan  N.
Purchased at: Sephora
This setting spray is a game changer!! My old setting spray (can’t even remember the brand) didn’t seem to do much and I noticed a lot of my makeup wore off in a few hours. With this spray after a twelve hour day I looked basically the same as right after applying my makeup! The smell is very subtle but nice and it feels just like a nice light face mist going on. I’m so glad I found this!!
Samira M.
Corona, NY
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray uploaded by Samira M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I enjoy this setting spray a lot it makes my makeup last all say. However the price is quite high. I would suggest this product is you are trying to invest in a good setting spray and don't use it a lot. I only use it for special occasions.
Adrienne M.
Port Chester, NY
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray uploaded by Adrienne M.
Yes, UD All Nighter works for keeping makeup in place, but it doesn't have the added benefit of melting everything together and blurring like the CT. It has a beautiful, natural finish and lasts all day. I'm sold and will buy the bigger bottle. 😭 Wish it wasn't so $$$
Jules N.
London
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray uploaded by Jules N.
This has become my Holy grail setting spray. I used to be a fan of UD first but it was always making my skin a little dry and accentuated my lines. Charlotte Tilbury Setting spray was exactly what I was needing. It offers a powerful seal and long lasting effect but it never dries your skin. I’m fact it’s makes it look so healthy and glowy but not greasy! It has a light fragrance which is not a problem for me at all. It comes in two sizes so you can try before you purchase the big bottle. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray
Raheen R.
Canton, MI
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray uploaded by Raheen R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently bought the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray and boy am I impressed. I work at a dental office and have to wear my mask on for such long hours and I always get annoyed that my makeup gets smudged. But after I use this spray over my face, my makeup stays in place for the WHOLE day! The glow, the glitter, the shimmer whatever I use on my face stays! It is AMAZING for its price. I love it.
Anh T.
Garland, TX
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray uploaded by Anh T.
This is a really great setting spray, kept my makeup on all night. My makeup looked flawless by the end of the night. It has a matte finish and not sticky at all.

168 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...