Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray

A hydrating, alcohol- and oil-free spray that weightlessly sets makeup for up to 16 hours without melting, fading, or settling into fine lines. Highlighted Ingredients: - Film-Former Polymers: Form a strong but flexible, breathable film across the skin to keep makeup in place- Japanese Green Tea: Supports the natural moisture barrier for soft, hydrated skin. - Aromatic Resin: Blurs the appearance of pores. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances.

Does this setting spray really keep you’re makeup in place ?
which scent is better ? the original or white tea? and what does the white tea smell like?
Este producto hace que tu maquillaje dure por largas horas? Vale la pena comprarlo? Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray!
Ira L.
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray uploaded by Ira L.
This setting spray smells so incredibly divine, absolutely love it! The packaging is really cute and it helps my make up stay in place all day long. Highly recommended!
Jenny H.
San Jose , CA
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray uploaded by Jenny H.
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray uploaded by Jenny H.
Purchased at: Sephora
The way it sprays is actually very misty and doesn’t shoot out heavy. Definitely leaves a clean airbrush look. I have oily to combination skin and it works amazing. I recommend dabbing the beauty sponge after applying as well.
Samira M.
Corona, NY
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray uploaded by Samira M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I enjoy this setting spray a lot it makes my makeup last all say. However the price is quite high. I would suggest this product is you are trying to invest in a good setting spray and don't use it a lot. I only use it for special occasions.
Adrienne H.
Port chester, NY
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray uploaded by Adrienne H.
Yes, UD All Nighter works for keeping makeup in place, but it doesn't have the added benefit of melting everything together and blurring like the CT. It has a beautiful, natural finish and lasts all day. I'm sold and will buy the bigger bottle. 😭 Wish it wasn't so $$$
Jules N.
London
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray uploaded by Jules N.
This has become my Holy grail setting spray. I used to be a fan of UD first but it was always making my skin a little dry and accentuated my lines. Charlotte Tilbury Setting spray was exactly what I was needing. It offers a powerful seal and long lasting effect but it never dries your skin. I’m fact it’s makes it look so healthy and glowy but not greasy! It has a light fragrance which is not a problem for me at all. It comes in two sizes so you can try before you purchase the big bottle. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray
Raheen R.
Canton, MI
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray uploaded by Raheen R.
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently bought the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray and boy am I impressed. I work at a dental office and have to wear my mask on for such long hours and I always get annoyed that my makeup gets smudged. But after I use this spray over my face, my makeup stays in place for the WHOLE day! The glow, the glitter, the shimmer whatever I use on my face stays! It is AMAZING for its price. I love it.
Anh T.
dallas
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray uploaded by Anh T.
This is a really great setting spray, kept my makeup on all night. My makeup looked flawless by the end of the night. It has a matte finish and not sticky at all.
Skyler R.
Brea, CA
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray uploaded by Skyler R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Gives a beautiful luminous effect and really helps the makeup melt all together. I’m on my third bottle and I don’t plan to ever replace it.
Valery R.
Philadelphia, PA
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray uploaded by Valery R.
Purchased at: Sephora
What it is: a stay all day, weightless, full coverage formula with a natural matte finish. charlotte's secret to flawless, poreless looking confident complexion! this hybrid skincare foundation contains charlotte's magic matrix of ingredients, including the groundbreaking magic replexium to significantly reduce the appearance of wrinkles by up to 22%*.
Fanni S.
Hungary
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray uploaded by Fanni S.
I have always thought that setting sprays are just a waste of money and that there is no difference between a drugstore and a high end setting spray. But this makes my makeup last so much longer! My makeup usually lasts pretty good on me as I have dry skin so I tend not to sweat or get oily throughout the day, but my bronzer and face products fade quite a bit alongside with my eyeshadow which has some slight creasing at the end of the day. But when I use this setting spray, there is no fading or creasing even in hot weather or when wearing a mask. It just stays the way I put it on in the morning. I only bought the travel size version of this, but I think I found my favorite setting spray! ✨💗

123 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chisom O.
il y a 2 mois
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray - 100 Ml ? Is this product worth the hype? I have the mini version in my cart right now because I’m tired of my makeup moving under my mask. How does it perform on dry skin? Does it give a matte finish?
Marlene S. il y a 2 mois
Yes.. I enjoyed it and I have oily skin. I don't know how it will perform on dry skin and I believe no matter what we do its always going to transfer on our mask. I noticed certain foundations will lesson the transfer on the mask 😷 and plus I use the black mask from Costco and they work good under makeup.
nejat S.
kanata
TaLesa C. il y a 2 mois
Trust it as much as you can, there’s a label and they have to literally patent that dew up guuuuuurl 💜
Christiana O.
Hazlet
kelly N. il y a un mois
Yes! So far it’s been the best one I’ve used even with a mask. I still am on the hunt for an even better one.. but this so far is my best spray to date!
Triana P.
York, PA
Simonne S. il y a 2 mois
It has a nice finish but I experienced a lot more transfer during the day, than when I use my Skindinavia Oil Control setting spray. I also dislike the floral scent as it sometimes causes irritation. A lot of folks absolutely love it though. I’d say try a travel size 1st to see if it works for you b/c some products work better for some than others.