Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 9 Warm

Golden olive, full coverage foundation for tan skin with warm undertones

Where’s the best place to get this? Is anywhere allowing you to swatch in the store anymore?
Can this be a longwear foundation or a through the night type of coverage? Looking for one that gives coverage but doesn’t fade after an hour or so
I want to try the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation but where I live it is not in store. Does this foundation oxidize? Is it worth the price?
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 9 Warm!
jaspreet D.
brampton
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 9 Warm uploaded by jaspreet D.
Review for: Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 8 Warm
This foundation is one of my absolute favourites so far. I have tried plenty of foundations but my skin always looked patchy and dry after a few hours of wear. This foundation made my skin look flawless. If you are looking for a air brush finish, I would definitely recommend this. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 9 Warm
Erin M.
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 9 Warm uploaded by Erin M.
Review for: 1 Neutral - for very fair skin with neutral undertones
I liked product, it’s not too heavy but build-able. I found it to have a more dewy finish. I wore it from around 9am one morning through the day through an event at night and fell asleep with it on (shame on me I know) and it had only started breaking up around my nose by morning. Pretty impressed!
Laurel W M.
New Glasgow, NS
Review for: 3 Neutral - for fair skin with neutral undertones
It's hard to tell from the picture I've included (the selfie camera tends to be very forgiving), but I wasn't a fan of this foundation at all. It's very cake-y, and tends to dry down before you get a chance to blend it evenly on your face. It might be okay if you have oily skin, but it seemed to stick immediately to any dry areas (all of my areas are dry, lol). Let's just say I'm glad it was just a free sample.
Thylane R.
Hamilton, ON
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 9 Warm uploaded by Thylane R.
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 9 Warm uploaded by Thylane R.
Purchased at: Hudson's Bay
Review for: Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 2 Neutral
I usually like full coverage for my every day wear but Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 9 Warm is too pigmented for me. The application is smooth, but it feels like it is “stuck" to the skin the second it is applied. I would use this for more theatrical makeup. It is truly long lasting but not quite what I was looking for.
Samantha S.
Brampton , ON
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 9 Warm uploaded by Samantha S.
Review for: 14 Neutral - for deep skin with neutral undertones
So to start I think the packaging was beautiful sleek very sexy now let’s get to the tea when I first tried this foundation my match was 15cool I found that when the product dried down it was wayyyyyyyy to dark for me so I decided I was going to go one whole shade later to see if this would fix the issue which I’m so happy that I did because I was so honestly ready to give the hell up an write this foundation off but I am glad that I did not it has amazing coverage an basically makes you look so damm flawless that it makes no sense it holds up very well thru the day I did not find my self having to retouch up an I have worn this foundation with an without primer both have beautiful results but obviously I would say hunnay you need a primer an if you do go one shade lighter it may look a Lil to off but trust me when I say when it dries down you will be looking at your self like is this really me like what is going on the foundation would get 10 Stars if u could it was the best foundation from that line an I was very impresss
Brittany D.
Toronto, ON
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 9 Warm uploaded by Brittany D.
Review for: 3 Warm - for fair skin with warm undertones
This foundation is extremely matte and heavy. I definitely do not recommend it for any skin type besides normal skin. It dries very quickly so you have to work fast to blend it in. Skip a foundation brush and use a sponge for a more natural look, I had some difficulty with patchiness otherwise. It emphasizes uneven skin, peach fuzz and pimples and looks very caked if you don’t use a good moisturizing primer.
Allison T.
Whitby, ON
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 9 Warm uploaded by Allison T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I'll start with the packaging... As Charlotte Tilbury always does her packaging is beautiful. It is made and designed like old classic Hollywood Glam makeup style. The glass bottle with a gold top and pump. Absolutely perfect. Looks and feels luxurious. Also the Gold Box it came in. Let's get to the product. I have normal to dry skin. The shade I have is "3 Cool". For me this foundation less is more. It dries and sets quickly so you have to be quick. I have to use 3/4 of a pump if not less. I don't like full coverage and a full pump for me is full coverage. It looks dry and Cakey and clown🤡 like if I use to much. It's also a very finicky foundation. I have to use the Original Smashbox Photo Finish Primer with it or I look like a mannequin. I have never had this experience with any foundation before from drugstore to high-end. I don't mean this in a positive way either. Again I have to stress less is best. I have to be careful to never get it on any fine lines around my eyes. It emphasizes it. I was horrified the first time I put it on. Needless to say I don't reach for this much. I'm actually quite disappointed with this. L'Oreal True Match is a better foundation than this sadly. I really wanted to love this. Unfortunately it's no for me. I try to use it once a week just to use it since I paid for it. I'm not reaching for it because I love it. I won't be repurchasing it.
Amanda E.
L, QC
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 9 Warm uploaded by Amanda E.
Review for: 2 Neutral - for fair skin with neutral undertones
NEW HOLY GRAIL. My skin literally looks flawless when I wear this foundation. It looks amazing. It was a bit difficult to find my shade, but I did. The only thing is that the shade range is pretty small, which they should improve, to make it more accessible to everyone. That being said, the coverage is definitely full and can cover all your blemishes but it’s super lightweight and doesn’t feel like you’re wearing a lot. Lasts very long and doesn’t break apart easily. Just be careful when finding your shade when swatching, because it goes on lighter but after 5 minutes of drying it settles into the correct shade. Super easy to blend and work with. It is a bit pricey but worth it. Lastly, it has some ingredients in it that are meant to improve the look of your skin which I have noticed since using it. I will be repurchasing this for sure.
Armenada S.
Regina, SK
Review for: Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 6 Neutral
VERY full coverage that does in fact look airbrushed. The only downside is that you can’t have any dry patches or this will accentuate them. I tried mixing with a little Armani luminous silk and it didn’t look as matte. Overall it covers my redness more than any other foundation. Even better than EL double wear. If you are looking for very full coverage with a matte finish and do not have dry patches give it a try.
Nazli S.
Waterloo, ON
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 9 Warm uploaded by Nazli S.
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 9 Warm uploaded by Nazli S.
Purchased at: Charlotte Tilbury
Review for: Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 7.5 Warm
I know you all have been waiting for this foundation review. I wanted to test it out for at least a week to give you a full review on this product. I am Super picky about foundations and no matter what I try, I always tend to go back to my favourite one. I have oily/combination skin. I am always looking for a foundation that would not make my skin look oily after a long day and this one passed the test. I loved the luxurious glass packaging and easy to use pump bottle. For a full coverage foundation, it does not look cakey at all. It gives a smooth matte/velvet like finish that I am OBSESSED with. If you have dry skin I would advice you to prep your skin with an emollient moisturizer first. Over all I am happy with my purchase and I will continue using it. This foundation is also vegan and cruelty free. Its bit on the pricier side but It’s truly worth every penny!! Let me know your current favourite foundation and if you would like me to test any other foundation. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 9 Warm

238 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lexi W.
Amarillo, TX
il y a un mois
Tawnya S. il y a un mois
I bought the airbrush flawless by Charlotte Tilbury a few months ago and found it to be no better then other less expensive foundations. It was also darker then I expected. It’s an okay product but not worth what it costs. I do love the lipsticks and liners though!
Dina T.
il y a un mois
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 9 Warm #voxbox #pickme I would love to try? Looks gorgg 🥰🥰
Elizabeth P.
Hemingway, SC
Flora B.
Broadmeadows, WV
il y a 2 mois
Pamela H. il y a 2 mois
I like it no matter what color you get it always comes off a bit yellow then after 5 minutes. It seems to change a little,,, I wear 6 neutral, but from what I’ve been told if you get her airbrush flawless setting powder, in the 1st shade which is fair I think it will help tone the yellow down due to the pink hue in the setting powder