Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 3 Neutral

Light beige, full coverage foundation for fair skin with neutral undertones

How is it on oily skin?
Is it good for oily skin? ?
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 3 Neutral!
Jessica S.
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 3 Neutral uploaded by Jessica S.
Such a nice foundation! It blurs out your pours and gives you that filter effect on your face making it look flawless! I have normal to dry skin and it looked great on top of it. I will continue to use it!
Paige B.
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 3 Neutral uploaded by Paige B.
I received this product complimentary for my honest review from Influenster. This is my first time having a luxury foundation and from Charlotte Tilbury, so I was super excited to be able to try and review this product! I wasn’t sure of the shade match at first since it pulled a bit warm on my initial swatch but it ended up being perfect with a full face of makeup and along side the Charlotte’s Magic Cream. It is a matte airbrush finish that is a more natural finish but it has buildable coverage. It was able to cover my redness and few blemishes I have flawlessly without feeling heavy on my skin. It does have a scent but it isn’t too strong. It held up well after a full day of wear and did not oxidize at all. I received shade 2 neutral, however I did do a color match based on my skin and it recommended me to go up a shade to 3 neutral. Overall a wonderful foundation and one of my new favorites!
Janice L.
Malden, MA
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 3 Neutral uploaded by Janice L.
Purchased at: Duane Reade
I love this foundation. It is a high coverage foundation. A little goes a long way. The texture is creamy and blendable. It can cover all my flaws with just one layer. My pores are gone and and skin tone is even. My face looks flawless and It is long lasting.
Rachael S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 3 Neutral uploaded by Rachael S.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Charlotte's products and I think everything she has in makeup and skincare is consistently beautiful and equally amazing💖..This being said, this foundation speaks for itself. It really does look airbrushed I applied with both a buffing brush and sponge and both look gorgeous. It does not oxidize at all. It is hydrating and lasts throughout the day. Medium to full coverage and expensive but worth every penny💖💖💖💖💖😊
Veronika E.
Albuquerque, NM
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 3 Neutral uploaded by Veronika E.
The foundation is a gem. First of all, it gives you an amazing full face that lasts you all day and night! Just imagine that you don't have to touch it up throughout the day, there is no need to add more foundation and you won't look like a cake either. Second of all, it gives you an absolutely flawless looking skin, no need for filters when taking a picture 👌 It masks your skin's imperfections perfectly and makes you feel confident!
Yolanda P.
Palm Desert, CA
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 3 Neutral uploaded by Yolanda P.
I love this foundation! It’s a good medium coverage with a matte finish. It blends in easily and sets down to a nice finish. It does have a slight scent that disappears quickly. It didn’t settle into any of my fine lines or pores which is almost unheard of for me! Not only did it make my skin great, but it lasted through 110° humid weather without breaking down for sweating off my skin! At the end of the day this foundation even outwore my eyeshadow! Give this a try if you’re looking for a great, long-lasting foundation!
Lisa S.
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 3 Neutral uploaded by Lisa S.
Blending this with a beauty blender or makeup sponge works the best. It comes out super smooth. When I rubbed it in with my fingers instead it pilled a bit. If you have dry skin like me, make sure you wear moisturizer under it (like the Charlotte Tilbury magic cream). It’s a little too drying without it. But as long as you use moisturizer or primer and dab to blend, it’s perfection!!
Adis H.
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 3 Neutral uploaded by Adis H.
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 3 Neutral uploaded by Adis H.
⚜ Good Afternoon Everyone, I Am So Excited To Let You Know About This @ctilburymakeup Airbrush Flawless Foundation. This Foundation Is So Lightweight; You Can Not Feel Anything On The Face Can Be Buildable If You Want It To Be I Only Applied It 1 Time And Worked For Me. I Used A Sponge To Apply It Also Has A Good Coverage. *Thanks To @influenster & @ctilburymakeup For This VoxBox.
Claire S.
Louisville, KY
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 3 Neutral uploaded by Claire S.
I received this foundation complimentary through Influenster. I also received the magic cream. I tried the foundation with and without the magic cream. I am not a typical full coverage foundation person. But this is great. It goes on easily. Doesn’t have a strong smell. And I have VERY sensitive skin and it does not irritate my skin or break me out. I did get a really great smooth finish. I have larger pores so it doesn’t make those invisible… but I didn’t expect it to work magic. I would definitely recommend this foundation.
Becca L.
Saint Paul, MN
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 3 Neutral uploaded by Becca L.
Received free for review. I have oily skin with large pores. This foundation didn't do much for pores but it is incredibly matte. It lasted a full work day workout showing oil, but I did find it broke up a bit around my nose. If you have any dry patches, it will cling and show, so you really need to exfoliate. The coverage is quite high, but my moles still show through. Redness and unevenness is covered. Surprisingly a very thin formula! Almost watery. I prefer to use a beauty sponge to help spread it evenly. Dries down and you don't even need to set it! Heavy glass bottle, beautifully packaged. I think 3W might have been a better match as I'm really yellow toned. I would definitely consider trying the correct shade for nights I need the foundation to stay in place. Price tag is up there though!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Elizabeth P.
Hemingway, SC
il y a 3 mois
Alyssha H. il y a 3 mois
Yes! It’s totally worth it. I have a train case full of luxury foundation (Armani, Dolce and Gabbana, Chanel, Dior, etc) and Charlotte Tilbury’s Airbrush foundation is the one I am using daily. For one thing, there are shades that match my skin which is hard for me to find (I’m incredibly pale but I have a yellow undertone to my skin; not pink like most fair foundations). The coverage is amazing; highly pigmented but doesn’t look like a mask. It also sort of self sets without needing powder so after a few minutes it is set and you can workout, work a full day, etc and still have great foundation at the end of the day. You should try it with and without setting powder and also check how it photographs to determine if you want to use powder on your wedding day. But yes I think it would be a great wedding day choice. Congratulations and wishing you a magical day! <3
Caitlin S.
Etobicoke, ON
il y a 3 mois
Katherine V. il y a 2 mois
Totally think it’s worth the cause! I think it might be my holy grail. I’ve also mixed it into other foundations and it really is a key product to a flawless complexion! It stays all day without budging.
Beth S.
Halifax, UK
il y a 4 mois
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 4 Neutral Is this product good for people with combination skin?
Ewa B. il y a un mois
Yes! I have combo to oily skin and this foundation is really comfortable, blends nicely, does not dry my skin and stays all day. You do need to powder it tho with some more matte powder.
Preetika R.
il y a 5 mois
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 3 Neutral I was wondering if anyone knows what is the coverage like on this foundation? Full or medium to full coverage? Thanks
Rachael L. il y a un mois
I would say medium to full. It’s definitely buildable and depends on what you use to apply it. When I use a brush it seems more full coverage. When I use a sponge it goes on lighter and is more of a medium coverage.