MakeupFace MakeupFoundations & ConcealersCharlotte Tilbury
Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro Powder MEDIUM

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro Powder MEDIUM

Air Brush Flawless Finish is a super-luxe microfine powder with soft-focus nanoparticles that blur away lines and imperfections for effortlessly flawless skin. Its breathable technology acts like the finest cashmere veil on top of your skin for a bright, illuminating finish. Rose wax and almond oil hydrate the skin throughout the day and enable the powder to blend on flawlessly. Nourishing actives work to soothe and restore skin while light-reflecting ingredients diffuse light as it hits your face. How to use: Apply around the nose, T-zone and any other oily areas that need to be mattified. Use alone or on top of a foundation or concealer. For oily skin types, apply all over face.

Air Brush Flawless Finish is a super-luxe microfine powder with soft-focus nanoparticles that blur away lines and imperfections for effortlessly flawless skin.; Size - 0.28 oz Full size; Shade - #2 Medium; acts like the finest cashmere veil on top of your skin for a bright, illuminating finish

I really prefer powder foundations over liquid but my question is is how lightweight is this ? Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation - 9 Warm ?
Has anyone tried the Charlotte Tilbury makeup yet? I am dying to try it's just a little pricey to not Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro Powder MEDIUM like. Honest opinions. And....... ready ... set... GO!!
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro Powder MEDIUM!
Lorena S.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro Powder MEDIUM uploaded by Lorena S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This setting powder is the best! I apply it on my t zone and use it to set my concealer and it goes on smooth and doesn't look cakey at all. It makes me look airbrushed for sure. My pores dissappear and my makeup last a long time. Will be repurchasing again and again. Highly recommend it! Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro Powder MEDIUM
Crystal P.
Racine, WI
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro Powder MEDIUM uploaded by Crystal P.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love love love this product. It just makes everything so nice and smooth. Products blend amazingly on top of this product. Even if there is a product that enhances your texture you can dust this over top and it will help smooth it over. I hit pan about a month ago and I have to pick another up soon. With as many powders as I have it's saying alot that this is the powder I reach for!!!! I recommend to everyone
Christyan R.
Highland Hgts, KY
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro Powder MEDIUM uploaded by Christyan R.
I have been using this product for awhile now and I absolutely love it. It leaves my skin looking so flawless. I have oily skin and this keeps my face matte all day long. I highly recommend for oily skin!
Laurel M.
Gaithersburg, MD
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro Powder MEDIUM uploaded by Laurel M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m not a huge fan of powders in general but purchased this in a mini sample given all the rave reviews. I was impressed since it is more of a cream consistency and the application was seamless - no talc like or cakey appearance or settling into my pores or fine lines. It nicely blended into my makeup and I definitely felt a bit more polished for the day. Covered my small imperfections beautifully and gave off a nice glow. I purchased the medium tone but it may be a tad too golden for my fair skin with yellow undertones. I may exchange it for the full pan size in the fair shade. Besides my powder brush barely fit in the mini! Definitely worth a trial - even for those who are powder adverse.
Samantha P.
Ft Montgomery, NY
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro Powder MEDIUM uploaded by Samantha P.
I really loved the coverage of this product. I typically have uneven skin and dark circles and this definitely did the trick, however I didn’t like how it seeped into my fine lines and creased. I’m sure there are other less expensive products that may stay out better!
Ruby H.
Pharr, TX
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro Powder MEDIUM uploaded by Ruby H.
Love the powder. Like I posted its very nice on. Wears nice also. Does not get oily on me and is pretty matte and smooth. Natural with the makeup I use under. In this case it is physicians formula. It pairs well with this makeup as the other ones I use also. Nars matte, nars radiant, huda stick.
Rachael C.
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro Powder MEDIUM uploaded by Rachael C.
This is my top draw face powder. I use it every time I wear makeup. The color looks lighter in the pan than it does on my skin. I started off with the darkest shade of #4, but the#3 shade was better for me. This product is worth the price. I would recommend it.
Shari H.
Poulsbo, WA
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro Powder MEDIUM uploaded by Shari H.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is an amazing product. Makes my skin look absolutely flawless. My pores and fine lines disappear. It is worth every penny. It last all day and my skin has a healthy glow finish. No cakey appearance even under the eyes. Highly recommend.
Karen C.
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro Powder MEDIUM uploaded by Karen C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I typically love all the CT products but wasn’t super impressed with this. I didn’t care for the coverage and for the price it didn’t last very long. For the price I felt like there wasn’t very much product in the compact.
Kristen S.
Buena Park, CA
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro Powder MEDIUM uploaded by Kristen S.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I purchased the Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish powder after my favorite powder from another brand became very difficult to find. The CT powder is a very good. I don’t feel it has the “wow” factor that it claims, but it did soften the appearance of my skin and the color match was good. I did not find that it controlled oils, which is a primary concern of mine. What I especially did not like is how quickly I hit pan. I first used it on 8/5/21. Because it was a bit pricey, I was frugal with the amount I applied each day. Today is 8/30/21 and I hit pan! At $45 a pop, I would expect it to last much longer!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dawn C.
Pleasanton, KS
il y a un mois
Princess J. il y a un mois
This foundation is incredible. The formula is super lightweight yet has excellent skin like coverage and texture, when I'm wearing it I often forgwt its there. I purchased this product full price from sephora
Breezy M.
Gastonia, NC
il y a 5 mois
Alicia L. il y a 3 mois
This is my favorite powder ever! I really love Charlotte Tilbury makeup. You won’t be disappointed!
maria C.
Wenatchee, WA
il y a 5 mois
Shanda G. il y a 5 mois
Idk about medium but I have dry skin and I lightly dust this over my eyeshadow primer and under eye concealer to set them. It’s great for that and doesn’t look dry or crepey. There’s a mini size now that you could get if you’re unsure if you want to get the full size
Violet G.
Tustin, CA
il y a 10 mois
Alicia L. il y a 7 mois
I have combination skin and love it!
Ellie S.
il y a 10 mois
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Skin Perfecting Micro Powder MEDIUM — does this have a level of coverage or more of a lightly tinted finishing powder?
Alicia L. il y a 7 mois
It’s more of a lightly tinted finishing powder. I happen to love it!