• Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Dark
  • Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Fair

BY CHARLOTTE TILBURY

Darlings, my Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder features ingredients to prevent excess shine and brighten complexions. This shade in 3 Dark is ideal if you have deep to dark skin tones.

•    Soft Focus Nano-Particles blur away lines and imperfections, and sit like a soft micro-fine cashmere veil on top of your skin

•    Rose wax and almond oil hydrate the skin throughout the day and smoothes flawlessly onto the skin

•    Nourishing actives work to soothe and restore skin, while light-reflecting ingredients diffuse light as it hits your face for a luminous complexion and even finish all day

APPLICATION TIPS

•    Using my POWDER & SCULPT BRUSH, apply AIRBRUSH FLAWLESS FINISH around the nose, T-zone and any other oily areas that need to be mattified. It can be used on its own, or on top of my LIGHT WONDER foundation and RETOUCHER concealer to set them in place.

•    For oily skin types looking for a truly flawless finish, apply AIRBRUSH FLAWLESS FINISH all over the face for more coverage, starting from the T-zone and working outwards and upwards with the POWDER & SCULPT BRUSH.

INGREDIENTS

This product is vegan-friendly, gluten-free, sulfate-free, and not tested on animals.

• Fill 8g

• Carton Dimensions (mm) 76 x 84 x 16

TALC, MICA, POLYMETHYL METHACRLATE, DIMETHICONE, SILICA, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, ZINC STEARATE, ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH, CHLORPHENESIN, POTASSIUM SORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEI-10, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, ROSA MULTIFLORA FLOWER WAX, TETRASODIUM EDTA, WATER/AQUA/EAU, DIMETHICONOL, TILIA CORDATA FLOWER EXTRACT (TILIA CORDATA EXTRACT), METHYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR (+/-): TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)]

Buy on Sephora
Ginger B.
Edmond, OK
Exquisite compact! The exterior is like a mirror unto itself. The shape of the compact is easy to grip and comfortable to hold. As for the powder it does not leave my foundation or under eye concealer cakey. It gives an airbrush finish and love it for buffing technique. I wear 4 in Charlotte foundation and use #2 in this product for the most part. I use #1 if I desire to lighten my foundation. This is definitely a product a person with dry skin can use but go sparingly.
Lori M.
BAYTOWN, TX
This powder is truly magical, it is the absolute softest and finely milled powder I have ever used. I have maturing skin and my under eyes tend to be dry so I don’t really like to apply powder, but I also don’t like my concealer to crease. After watching and reading so many reviews about this powder I decided to give it a go and am so glad that I did! I use shade 1 under my eyes to set my concealer and brighten and I purchased shade 2 to use for setting my face. You need very little for both types of application and it never makes my face look dry. Highly recommend and I am definitely going to be trying more CT products!
msugirl1901 C.
Waterford
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been looking for a pressed powder to replace my trusty MAC mineralized skin finish and this is it! The texture is super silky and I dust it around mainly my t-zone area and instantly I see a difference with how smooth my skin looks. Might be better for people with oily skin to help matte or used if you’re dry but looking for staying power in the warmer months. Will definitely restock!
Jessie B.
De Pere, WI
Wow... I got a sample of this as a beauty offer from Sephora and was blown away on day one! I dusted this lightly over my liquid foundation and it seemed to "blur" my skin. The powder provides a but of coverage too. I am excited to try it as an undereye setting powder because I struggle with creasing no matter what product/technique I use! I am a little hesitant to buy the full size because it is super bougie and expensive!
Tina H.
Purchased at: Sephora
An amazing compact for setting the makeup and touch ups. I usually like to use it for special occasions or photos. Truly leaves an airbrushed appearance to my skin. It's not fully transparent so it can add some color and light coverage to the skin.
Jenny P.
Westborough, MA
I have insanely dry skin...like shows, everything that is sitting on top of it and most powders feel tight and look cakey on me. The Laura Mercier Powder is too drying for example.

But, this powder is amazing. It is so finely milled that it glides on my face and doesn't hug onto any dry patches. It does not have that "tight" feeling when I apply it either.  I just bought my second compact and am purchasing my third (in a different shade) after this. It is pricey, but soooo worth it in my opinion.

I wear this both as a setting powder as well as alone on my "no makeup-makeup days". The best way I think to apply this is with a wet beauty sponge. You can really pack it on or leave a nice light dusting and it will not look cakey, sink into fine lines or cling onto dry patches. It leaves you semi-matte without any spray. I always spray it down with a setting spray because I love a dewey finish.

Just an overall great product!
Angela W.
Holly
I’m not necessarily a “powder” person. I have dry skin and fine lines. I don’t want to emphasize patchiness or look like my makeup is sitting on my skin. I was skeptical that this powder was as amazing as I had heard from other people. Surprisingly, it has far surpassed my expectations. The powder is like air. It’s super finely milled and a fluffy powder brush (I use the biggest in my collection, not too dense) picks up just the right amount to set my makeup, and give me an almost blurred look to my skin. It’s lovely. I only have a couple small complaints. 1) It hurts my wallet, as it’s pretty pricy. And 2) For such a pricy product, I would like better packaging. Yes, it’s very pretty, but it’s surprisingly light weight. It LOOKS like it would have some substantial weight to it (like Burberry packaging), but it’s light plastic. It’s an amazing powder, but it’s still just a powder and I feel like I am spending my money on the name rather than the package and product inside.
laura a.
Jersey City, NJ
Obsessed isn’t even the word. I’d love to see the shade range expanded because this does have pigment and is not fully translucent. But it is very light and I can set my whole face using this with my damp make up sponge. It really does leave you with an airbrushed finish. Great for all skin types, I’d think!
Bre G.
kenilworth, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
This powder is sooo bomb! It blurs your face soo nicely over foundation and makes your skin soft! it doesn’t make your face look cakey or powdery at all! sooo worth the price tag! ive even used this over my skin when i couldnt wear foundation and it made my skin nice and matte, highly recommend this!
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Need. Everyone needs this in their life. Life changing. I have gone through four full size ones and currently have one in my makeup drawer and one in my car it is amazing you can touch your makeup up throughout the day without looking cakey and it’s light weight and full coverage amazing setting powder
Jazmine G.
Westminster, CA
So currently I am using MAC studio fix powder and I want something that'll give me a little more coverage yet not look too "cakey". I've heard good things about this powder and I wanted to know if it's worth the buy??
Breanna H.
Best face powder that is not too heavy, but will airbrush the skin? I’m currently using MAC studio fix but it’s not doing it for me anymore. I’m really interested in this one: Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish but that price tag though!! Let me know!! 💗
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
Is this pressed powder any good if you have dry skin?