Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish - 3 Deep

Skin Perfecting Finishing Powder for Deep Skin Tones

How good is this?
Can you use this alone ?
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish - 3 Deep? Is this okay for oily skin? And is it really worth the money vs like a mac next to nothing foundation powder?
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish - 3 Deep!
Lucia W.
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish - 3 Deep uploaded by Lucia W.
I do think this is a pretty expensive and a little overrated powder but I have hit pan so here's my thoughts. Texture is nice it's extremely creamy with a lot of fallout so you will pan this QUICK so not great value. The shade range is super limited and I'd rsther a translucent shade since I'm so pale. This has a matte finish but on my skin does 't seem to do that much, it helps set makeup a tad but doesn't resist oils. On textured or dry skin it can be a bit more visible so I only use this on my nose and chin, anywhere else and it's obvious. On the whole it's okay but it doesn't really stand out to me so I don't really get the hype.
Georgia M.
BirminghamUK
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish - 3 Deep uploaded by Georgia M.
Amazing gives you that flawless air brush finish to your makeup one of my favourites
Alina R.
5 Winslow road
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish - 3 Deep uploaded by Alina R.
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish - 3 Deep uploaded by Alina R.
Review for: Fair
My favourite! Now it’s one of my favourite finishes. Easy to apply, make your skin look perfect without heaviness of the texture. No cons! Try it!
chloe E.
hemelhempstead, Hertfordshire
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish - 3 Deep uploaded by chloe E.
I have been using this product for years and it still to this day in my favourite every day press powder the colour match is amazing and the quality of the product is amazing to you get very little full back as well!
Ria W.
Southampton , Hampshire
Review for: Dark
The best setting power I've come across as of yet, it sets my foundation brilliantly, it's pigmented and makes my skin feel flawless. It a Matte finish and I adore the packaging too
Paighton Rose M.
Manchester , Rochdale
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish - 3 Deep uploaded by Paighton Rose M.
Review for: Medium
As you can see by my photograph I love this product! It smoothens your face our and covers any impurities! Again on the expensive side but I don’t mind paying for it as it works Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish - 1 Fair
Dutchess K.
london
I love using this bronzer, it makes me look like a bronzed goddess. This is my go to must have
samantha B.
Review for: Medium
absolutely stunning packaging! best thing about it, is that you can refill it by removing the screw out the back so not as pricey second time round. the bronzer has a pore minimising effect and beautifully glides onto the skin. i love this airbrush range! only gave it 4 stars as you do have to go one shade up as it as lighter on the skin than in the pan but besides that it’s amazing!!
Megan A.
Inverness
Review for: Medium
My all time favourite face powder ever. Hands down. It goes on so smooth onto the skin and doesn't leave any nasty texture or discolouration. The container is comes in, is just so lovely and very Charlotte Tilbury. Pricing wise, it's not too bad. I've repurchased this a few times as I hit pan quite fast!
Aoife C.
London, Middlesex
Review for: Fair
When I first got this powder I really wasn't sure about it -- it's SO expensive ($45 USD) and it's hyped and in general I'm not a fan of CT...but I had to see if the hype was real. I've used the powder for about 6 weeks, and I have to say, it's that good. It's got a really beautiful finish that's not matte or glowy and while it doesn't control oil (nor does it claim to), I don't find myself getting shiny quicker than I would with a more mattifying powder. I use the Milani powder/bronzer brush to apply it, and it never gets cakey or settles into lines or makes my skin look flat. My skin is normal but I've noticed that as I age it's drying out more (I'm 40), and this powder is truly lovely over makeup (I use Smashbox Studio Skin liquid). I got the shade Light for my NC25 skin and it looks fine -- it's almost transparent. I'm sad that this product is so expensive so I will search for some cheaper dupes (I've heard good things about the No. 7 Lift and Luminate powder and the Flower Beauty Light Illusion powder), but if they fail to perform like the Airbrush powder does, I will repurchase the CT powder. P.S. I hit pan on this after 5 weeks of use, but my compact is still going strong -- there's more product in there than you think! #influenster #voxbox #makeup #love #eyes #fire #foryou

307 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily M.
il y a 16 jours
Giovanna M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
il y a 2 mois
Judith L. il y a 2 mois
Yes you can use it without foundation but you won’t have much coverage. The powder it’s really fine