BeautyFaceFace MakeupCharlotte Tilbury
Airbrush Flawless Bronzer Medium 056 oz/ 16 g

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Bronzer Medium 0.56 oz/ 16 g

by Charlotte Tilbury

An oversized natural matte bronzer that is infused with hyaluronic acid and finely milled pigments for a skin-perfecting bronzed filter for the face and body. Coverage: Medium Finish: Matte Formulation: Pressed Powder Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Highlighted Ingredients: - Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates and helps skin appear softer and smoother- Micro-Fine Perfecting Powders: Deliver an invisibly thin, silky filter on the skin to add an increased depth of color and coverage- Microspheres: Provide long-wear pay off and a silky texture.

Have you tried this bronzer? If so, did you love it? Is it worth the price? [product:charlotte-tilbury-airbrush-flawless-bronzer-medium-056-oz/-16-g]
Is this product worth it? I don't know if to buy it?
Can you use it as a replacement for the CT powder?
Start your review of Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Bronzer Medium 0.56 oz/ 16 g!
Olivia G.
Willoughby, OH
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Bronzer Medium 0.56 oz/ 16 g uploaded by Olivia G.
Purchased at: Sephora
I want to start off by saying I do love Charlotte Tilbury’s makeup line. I have tried many products and majority of them do work and are worth the price tag. I was really excited to try out this bronzer and spent a gift card to get it. It was around $50+. I am a little more disappointed that it didn’t work out for me because of the price I paid and had to get it shipped to me since they didn’t have it in stock. I was told shade medium would probably work best but was leaning toward the darker shade. Long story short, the medium barely shows up at all.. I can’t see it on the skin when I have a tan on and even when I’m not wearing a tan it barely shows up. You do get a lot of product and the packaging is gorgeous but to me it isn’t worth the money. I really wanted to love this! ☹️ Instagram: @theprincesslivv 👩🏼‍🦰 [product:charlotte-tilbury-airbrush-flawless-bronzer-medium-056-oz/-16-g]
Tiffanie Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Bronzer Medium 0.56 oz/ 16 g uploaded by Tiffanie Y.
I just ordered this during the black Friday sale on the Charlotte tilbury website and I can't believe it arrived already! I did get to try it and it's safe to say this is my new favorite bronzer! I got the shade medium and it's perfect for my skin tone! It blends so smoothly and beautifully. I wish I got this bronzer sooner! I love love love it. And it comes in a HUGE size and really GORGEOUS packaging. I can see this lasting me for a long time. It's also refillable which is great! I also got the bronzer brush that comes with it, which I'm also very happy with.
Roberta B.
Chestnut Hill, MA
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Bronzer Medium 0.56 oz/ 16 g uploaded by Roberta B.
Purchased at: Sephora
My new favorite bronzer ,it goes on so smooth ,I love the color it looks so natural for a tan and dosnt have that orange shade it’s a beautiful color and I even went to tie gym and worked out and it stayed on the whole time without coming off ,the bronzer comes in a beautifull case as well that looks like a bronze seashell ,it def is worth the money even though it’s a little pricier than other bronzers
Kaitlan  G.
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Bronzer Medium 0.56 oz/ 16 g uploaded by Kaitlan  G.
I started out not loving this bronzer at all. I was so disappointed but that opinion has changed. When I first ordered I got shade light as thats what I am in every other bronzer. Shade light didnt show up on me even after 6 layers. I debated if I wanted to get the medium shade since I had somehow lost the receipt so I couldn't return the first one. I decided to just get the refill in shade medium because I really wanted to give it a fair shot. Upon receiving it I applied it and didn't like the shade at all, its way darker then shade light. I still feel like they are missing a shade inbetween light and medium but medium has grown on me and I have figured out how to use it in the way it works best for me. This is pigmented, buildable and blendable. The packaging speaks for itself. It is so big and beautiful. I think I still like my gucci bronzer better but this one has really grown on me and its so beautiful. I also LOVE that it's magnetic and you can just refill the bronzer for a cheaper price instead of having to repurchase the whole thing again. Its overall worth the price to me. Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Bronzer Medium 0.56 oz/ 16 g If you have been thinking about giving this a try I reccomend you do. Beautiful product.
Katie M.
San Diego, CA
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Bronzer Medium 0.56 oz/ 16 g uploaded by Katie M.
Gah I hate when you write your whole review and The Influenster App crashes!!! Like nothing that makes me want to tear my hair out more. Anyway I love the look of this packaging it’s not heavy so it doesn’t feel expensive but it is a really lovely shell shape that looks like old Hollywood and would look nice on your vanity. As for the powder is so soft and fine. I bought 2 colors for summer and winter and this one is looking like right now it’s more of a summer color for my skin tone and more of a bronzer than the fair. ’ I also love this shade on my lids a lot! I don’t find it creases or highlights my dry spots or skits in pores it’s very silky. If you want to see the medium on my skin tone I do it on the other side of my face in another review on my page!
Abby M.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Bronzer Medium 0.56 oz/ 16 g uploaded by Abby M.
I just got this a few days ago and couldn’t pass it up! I’ve seen so many reviews and people bragging about this I had to try it for myself and wow. I love the color it’s not muddy or too orange, it’s so versatile for both bronzer and eye shadow on those quick “no makeup” makeup days! I also love the size of this because I feel it will last a long time especially for the price point. I’ve only ever finished a Fenty bronzer so hopefully this will be my new favorite :)
Melissa C.
Lacey, WA
This bronzer is beautiful. It blends so well and I love the color. The only thing I don’t love is that I do feel like it has a tendency to look and feel a little dry on me sometimes. I generally prefer talc-free formulas, but this is great for a formula with talc. I also love the packaging and you get a good amount of product. This will last me a long time.
Joanna A.
Margate City, NJ
I do love this bronzer. I am not gonna lie. It is expensive but the refill is magnetic and cheaper and I can't picture myself ever even running out of it since it's uuuuge. If you need a highlighter too I would recommend her Hollywood duo but I recommend them both. They are very natural looking bronzers. Like they both make me look the actual shade o would get being in the sun instead of orange or muddy. I would trade all my bronzers for hers (and really wish I didn't buy them all now😅😆) although pur does have a cheap decent bronzer too that is also a great contour shade. Oh and if you like a bit of glow then def go the Hollywood bronze route because this other is matte. In general because of my texture I don't like anything to be glittery on my face but this just adds a little glow.
Cheryl D.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Bronzer Medium 0.56 oz/ 16 g uploaded by Cheryl D.
I bought this bronzer after it was recommended I think this has to be one of my favorite bronzers now after always using Lancôme for years. It blends in so well with your foundation it’s not to heavy or look like you have a mask on, it doesn’t sit in your pores I would highly recommend this to anyone great with all skin types.
Alicia  L.
Jennings, LA
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Bronzer Medium 0.56 oz/ 16 g uploaded by Alicia  L.
I love this product! Goes on so smoothly. Truly an airbrushed feeling and the color payoff is really nice. It’s expensive but you get so much!! And the packaging is gorgeous too! [product:charlotte-tilbury-airbrush-flawless-bronzer-medium-056-oz/-16-g]
Ask a question to the Influenster community...