Janvi P.
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY

Is the quality of the material any good?
Bridget D.
Bridget D.
Nov. 8, 2016, 2:13 p.m.
On some products its good on others its not
Iryna S.
Iryna S.
July 12, 2013, 4:53 p.m.
Depends on the item but i haven't experienced a problem yet.
Tess R.
Tabitha S.
June 1, 2013, 6:56 p.m.
Overall, not really
May 13, 2013, 11:35 p.m.
It depends on the material you're purchasing,really. Each product varies, but the poor quality products are pretty obvious. Charlotte Russe is my all-time favorite store, and always will be. Lots to choose from, trend-wise as well as quality-wise. You know what you're getting when you buy it.
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Nov. 11, 2012, 7:49 p.m.
Charlotte Russe clothes are good for buying trends but to me can be overpriced if the fabric is obviously flimsy and looks like it would not last mroe than two years. Their shoes are also very cute but tend to fall apart after frequent use.
Carlie E.
Carlie E.
Nov. 10, 2012, 6:01 a.m.
For the most part the quality is good. However, you may want to try on before you buy because I have gotten several items home to realize they had holes in them. If you are looking for clothes to last several seasons you will probably not find them here. The quality is comparable to Forever 21.
Misato S.
Misato S.
Nov. 9, 2012, 10:37 a.m.
This is not the place to shop if you're looking for quality. There can be a few hits but usually, the quality is not so great.
Martha W.
Martha W.
Nov. 8, 2012, 10:58 a.m.
It's hit and miss. Honestly the clothes are priced cheaply so the material tends to be on the cheap side. It's not terrible, but I wouldn't get any investment pieces here. It's better for very trendy things that you might only wear a few times.
Sara W.
Sara W.
Nov. 8, 2012, 9:57 a.m.
Very low quality, but they're tend items priced cheaply. Just like a Forever 21.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Nov. 7, 2012, 5:22 p.m.
Their quality went down after GAP? bought them but their jewelry is good
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Nov. 7, 2012, 5:13 p.m.
It really depends on the item, some are nice and others just aren't worth it.
Nov. 7, 2012, 4:55 p.m.
Not the greatest quality, but acceptable.
Nov. 7, 2012, 4:55 p.m.
Not the greatest quality, but acceptable.
Kristina B.
Kristina B.
Nov. 7, 2012, 3:58 p.m.
You get what you pay for here. I'm not saying that the quality on all of the pieces is bad, but I know how to pick and choose certain fabrics sold at CR. There are quite a few materials that hold up for such a cheap price. I stay away from anything that looks like it snags or rips easily.
Sabrina E.
Sabrina E.
Nov. 7, 2012, 10:10 a.m.
The quality is great especially with the prices in mind.
Pavan S.
Pavan S.
Nov. 7, 2012, 9:02 a.m.
The quality is pretty good considering what you are paying for it. There are a few things I have paid for that lasted much longer than I expected though. That was a nice surprise.
Chancy B.
Chancy B.
Nov. 7, 2012, 6:53 a.m.
I belive the quality is good. I have t-shirts from here that i bought 6 years ago and I'm still wearin them. The shirts are in great shape, after acouple of years a realized the writen on them just started faden. Love there clothes :)
Ava T.
Ava T.
Nov. 6, 2012, 6:35 p.m.
This really depends on what you are buying. I've had some items that last me a while and some that tear or break just after a few wears. But after all, you get what you paid for.
Bonnie E.
Bonnie E.
Nov. 6, 2012, 4:51 p.m.
The quality is good for the price. I think of this store as one time use items.
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Nov. 6, 2012, 4:32 p.m.
Definitely depends. I have maybe one pieces that I have had for a long time, many of the other things I don't think last very long at all. Avoid anything with sparkles or sequins - it's just not going to make it through the wash.
Eliza K.
Eliza K.
Nov. 6, 2012, 1:03 p.m.
Depends on the item
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Nov. 6, 2012, 11:48 a.m.
Honestly it's hit or miss. I have a few tops that I bought a couple of years ago (basics like a long sleeve black v-neck and a couple cami-type tanks) that have held up pretty well. Anything with any sort of embellishment on it like sparkles, rhinestones, etc. is not going to last as long and will probably be ruined in the wash.
Zunia D.
Zunia D.
Nov. 6, 2012, 11:06 a.m.
Not the best quality
Daniella N.
Daniella N.
Nov. 6, 2012, 11:02 a.m.
It's good quality for the price. If you're looking for things that are gonna last you forever, you're not gonna get that here. But the quality is decent, not amazing, just average
Joselyn M.
Joselyn M.
Nov. 6, 2012, 8:50 a.m.
Yes. I mostly love there jeans. They have a good fit and most aren't expensive. But overall yes they have great quality material.
Nov. 6, 2012, 8:38 a.m.
The quality is as good here as you can find anywere else
Meredith N.
Meredith N.
Nov. 6, 2012, 4:01 a.m.
Not the best but you get what you pay for.
Opps G.
Opps G.
Nov. 5, 2012, 4:37 p.m.
YES! The quality of the material is really good, and I mean for the price, Its like your in beauty central!
Shana R.
Shana R.
Nov. 5, 2012, 12:14 p.m.
You need to make sure you read the tags for their items. A lot of them are hand wash only, I don't throw any tops I have from them in the dryer either. Sometimes their fabric is thin and the stitching sucks.
Maggie G.
Maggie G.
Nov. 5, 2012, 12:12 p.m.
Its a hit or miss situation with them. Some of their clothes are great, but some wear out really fast. Also, while the shoes are cheap, they are no good and don't last long, and HURT after a few hours.
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Nov. 5, 2012, 10:21 a.m.
Depends on what you buy! I personally have felt material in there that has persuaded me not to buy something however non of my clothes have ever ripped of worn down from there!:)
Hayley E.
Hayley E.
Nov. 5, 2012, 9:48 a.m.
It's not bad. Charlotte Russe is one of my favorite stores. There are so many cute, trendy things. It reminds me of Forever 21 in a way because the clothes are very cute, but they aren't made to last forever. But the price for what you get is pretty accurate in a sense.
Tabitha P.
Tabitha P.
Nov. 5, 2012, 6:45 a.m.
HI, Material is a huge thing with me. Overall i am not a fan. A few garments here and there are nice. But honestly don't do all your shopping online. You really need to see garments in your hand and try them on. It can be a hit or MISS MISS.
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Nov. 5, 2012, 6:03 a.m.
The quality is good depending on what you get and what you are comparing it to. this is a cheaper store so the products aren't going to be as well-made as the upper end stores. However, I've never had any bad experiences with their clothes. They handle wear and tear just as well as my other clothes.

Join Now