Jewel J.
Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA
How do prices compare to forever 21?
Caylee M.
Caylee M.
Nashville, TN
7 months ago
They are better in my opinion. And the clothes quality are so much better.
Monica J.
Monica J.
Austin, TX
8 months ago
Another the same but they have alot of sale sand deals going on . Just for signing up for their emails you get 20% of yor online or in tore purchase
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
10 months, 1 week ago
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I feel it's a little bit more pricey for the same type of clothes. I prefer Forever21, that's just my opinion.
Kristen D.
Lacey b.
Lacey b.
Marietta, OH
1 year, 3 months ago
Pretty similar pricing, but I think Charlotte Russe is a little better quality depending on the type of product anyway. I like Forvever 21's selection better though
Gianna M.
Judy S.
Judy S.
Clay, NY
3 years, 9 months ago
I think they are about the same.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
4 years, 1 month ago
Fairly similar. Best to go to one of the outlet stores to save some money.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
4 years, 3 months ago
I'm a huge Forever 21 fan, but when I'm looking for some really good deals I'll head to the sale racks at Charlotte Russe. There are usually discounts on top of discounts, and you can find some really fun, cute (and sometimes silly) items there for super cheap!
Liz W.
Liz W.
Fremont, CA
4 years, 3 months ago
I would say that they are about the same. Depends on their sales
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Boston , MA
4 years, 3 months ago
I find Forever 21 to be better, because of the larger variety of clothes and they are more affordable.
Middletown, NY
4 years, 3 months ago
Pretty similar, i find that charotte ruse has better quality though
Rashida B.
Rashida B.
4 years, 5 months ago
Pretty similar, it depends on the item!
Jess T.
Jess T.
Kansas City, MO
4 years, 5 months ago
Pretty similar.
Charlotte, NC
4 years, 6 months ago
Forever 21 doesn't have that many great sales i ue that term loosely Charlotte Russe does though but both need to clean it up and organize the stores a little bit its confusing sometimes
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Lehighton, PA
4 years, 6 months ago
I think Charlotte Russe tends to have better sales, bot overall they have similar prices
Donya P.
Donya P.
4 years, 7 months ago
CR has some great sales, the two stores are pretty similar in price but for accessories I would definitely choose 21
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Lakewood, CA
4 years, 7 months ago
I think that their clothes are a bit more sophisticated than f21, so they can be more expensive by a couple dollars like 20 or 22 dollars instead of 16 or 17. but they do have more sales, deals, and discounts!
Amy T.
Amy T.
4 years, 7 months ago
The prices are similar, however, CR has better sales. At Forever 21 you have to be careful when purchasing something reduced because it might have a tear or stain and sale is never returnable there. At CR they have racks, $20, $15, $10 and even $5 frequently.
Arlington, TN
4 years, 8 months ago
Yes, i believe they have better quality of clothes so the cost just a litter more then Forever 21 because of that
Arlington, TN
Antonietta J.
Antonietta J.
Lima, Peru
4 years, 8 months ago
The prices are, on average, the same as the ones at Forever 21. Charlotte Russe, however, has better quality products.
Jaynita K.
Jaynita K.
Portland , Or
4 years, 8 months ago
I think the prices at both stores are the same, but it also depends in what you are looking for.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dayton, OH
4 years, 9 months ago
I think it is a bit more expensive then forever21 but I always seem to gravitate to this store.
Avery S.
Avery S.
Tulsa, OK
4 years, 9 months ago
Charlotte Russe is a little more expensive.
Ivon H.
Ivon H.
4 years, 9 months ago
I think it would depend on what you're looking to buy from these 2 stores. Their prices on average is about the same. For me, I'd prefer shopping at Forever 21 just cause I like their clothes better :P
Amber J.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
4 years, 9 months ago
I really think they are similar.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
4 years, 9 months ago
To me charlotte russe is cheaper and has a higher quality of clothing.
Keyonna A.
Keyonna A.
Bolivar, TN
4 years, 9 months ago
Depends on what you're buying some pieces are higher some cheaper.
4 years, 9 months ago
I find that Charlotte Russe is usually cheaper, yet the clothes seem to be a bit older than forever. The shoes at Charlotte Russe are amazing and they always have a sale.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
4 years, 10 months ago
They're usually a bit more expensive, but they have sales and clearance all the time.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Trabuco Cyn, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
Their clearance is much cheaper than forever 21 but their regular priced items usually are more expensive then forever.
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
4 years, 10 months ago
To me both are about the same
Emi L.
Emi L.
, MN
Similar!
Misato S.
Misato S.
4 years, 10 months ago
Pretty similar but Charlotte russe tends to be slightly cheaper.
Mia I.
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
Higher
Chanetta S.
Chanetta S.
Sumter, SC
4 years, 10 months ago
They are around the same prices..however I feel forever 21 is a little cheaper than them...but russe quality is better
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Macomb, IL
4 years, 10 months ago
I feel like some of the products at charlotte russe are a little bit pricier. Both great overall though! Also, the shoes at charlotte are great, and they usually have deals on them!
Meghan A.
Meghan A.
South Point, OH
4 years, 10 months ago
Very similar in price and quality.
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
Stanford, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
Depends on what you are looking for. Sometimes CR has sales that come out cheaper than F21 but they usually have their worst clothes on sale/clearance. On average, CR regular prices are more expensive than F21.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
4 years, 10 months ago
I would say the prices are cheaper and they have a lot more sales.. they send text messages about rhere sales which make it easy to know whats on sale and whats not.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Tucson, AZ
4 years, 10 months ago
I believe that prices these days are higher overall than Forever 21 and the quality of the clothes are far worse.
Martha H.
Martha H.
4 years, 10 months ago
They're generally about the same, though for some items F21 is lower and then for others it's better to hit CR during a sale (for example, their BOGO shoe sales).
4 years, 10 months ago
I think that Charlotte Russe is a little more expensive that F21, but their clearance prices are usually the same. Go to Charlotte Russe during sales!
Sara W.
Sara W.
Manchester, NH
4 years, 10 months ago
They're pretty similar, some items are more expensive, like dresses.
Norma S.
Norma S.
Los angeles, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
I think they are a tad bit lower than Forever21 but I usually purchase items from Charlotte Russe because in my town we don't have a Forever21 close by.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
4 years, 10 months ago
Usually they are a little lower, but I also ind the quality better sometimes
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
Fort Worth, TX
4 years, 10 months ago
The prices are about the same. I find Forever 21 to be a little better quality, and definitely more of a selection.
Tricia C.
Tricia C.
San Diego, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
About the same, but the quality of their clothes aren't very great .
Johana E.
Johana E.
About the same
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Sandown, NH
4 years, 10 months ago
Pretty close, but i think Charlotte Russe is a bit more expensive!
4 years, 10 months ago
Pretty close, but i think Charlotte Russe is a bit more expensive!
Julia D.
Julia D.
Canyon Lake, TX
4 years, 10 months ago
Similar. A bit cheaper i think.
Deborah O.
Deborah O.
Houston , TX
Similar
Pavan S.
Pavan S.
Phoenix, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I think they are pretty much the same. Charlotte Russe may be a tiny bit cheaper
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Sicklerville, NJ
4 years, 10 months ago
For the most part the prices are pretty close but i pefer forever21 because they have more clothes to choose from
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
Forever21 has better quality. the prices are about the same
Simone K.
Simone K.
Smyrna, GA
4 years, 10 months ago
I think recently, their prices have been cheaper than Forever 21. They definitely have better sales!!
Mallisa L.
Mallisa L.
Destrehan, LA
4 years, 10 months ago
It's pretty similar. Sometimes I find them cheaper, sometimes I find them more expensive.
Kiyana M.
Kiyana M.
Bronx, Ny
4 years, 10 months ago
I find there prices to sometimes be a little lower than forever 21. Charlotte Russe skirts are definitely cheaper.