Jewel J.
Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA

How do prices compare to forever 21?
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Nov. 15, 2016, 1:44 p.m.
I feel it's a little bit more pricey for the same type of clothes. I prefer Forever21, that's just my opinion.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Aug. 30, 2016, 3:57 p.m.
More expensive but they also will last longer than forever 21 clothes
Amy G.
Amy G.
July 18, 2016, 12:11 a.m.
More expensive.
Lacey b.
Lacey b.
June 10, 2016, 5:21 p.m.
Pretty similar pricing, but I think Charlotte Russe is a little better quality depending on the type of product anyway. I like Forvever 21's selection better though
Gianna M.
Feb. 4, 2014, 6:23 a.m.
Pretty similar
Judy S.
Judy S.
Dec. 12, 2013, 12:29 p.m.
I think they are about the same.
Tasha C.
Tasha C.
Aug. 16, 2013, 2:50 a.m.
Fairly similar. Best to go to one of the outlet stores to save some money.
Danielle V.
Danielle V.
May 31, 2013, 7:04 a.m.
I'm a huge Forever 21 fan, but when I'm looking for some really good deals I'll head to the sale racks at Charlotte Russe. There are usually discounts on top of discounts, and you can find some really fun, cute (and sometimes silly) items there for super cheap!
Liz W.
Liz W.
May 29, 2013, 3:49 p.m.
I would say that they are about the same. Depends on their sales
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
May 27, 2013, 10:48 p.m.
I find Forever 21 to be better, because of the larger variety of clothes and they are more affordable.
May 25, 2013, 11:30 a.m.
Pretty similar, i find that charotte ruse has better quality though
Rashida B.
Rashida B.
April 20, 2013, 5:58 a.m.
Pretty similar, it depends on the item!
Jess T.
Jess T.
April 8, 2013, 9:02 a.m.
Pretty similar.
Erica W.
March 11, 2013, 4:16 p.m.
Forever 21 doesn't have that many great sales i ue that term loosely Charlotte Russe does though but both need to clean it up and organize the stores a little bit its confusing sometimes
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
March 5, 2013, 11:35 a.m.
I think Charlotte Russe tends to have better sales, bot overall they have similar prices
Donya P.
Donya P.
Feb. 20, 2013, 12:53 p.m.
CR has some great sales, the two stores are pretty similar in price but for accessories I would definitely choose 21
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Feb. 4, 2013, 8:01 p.m.
I think that their clothes are a bit more sophisticated than f21, so they can be more expensive by a couple dollars like 20 or 22 dollars instead of 16 or 17. but they do have more sales, deals, and discounts!
Amy T.
Amy T.
Jan. 29, 2013, 6:22 p.m.
The prices are similar, however, CR has better sales. At Forever 21 you have to be careful when purchasing something reduced because it might have a tear or stain and sale is never returnable there. At CR they have racks, $20, $15, $10 and even $5 frequently.
Jan. 10, 2013, 4:24 a.m.
Yes, i believe they have better quality of clothes so the cost just a litter more then Forever 21 because of that
Jan. 10, 2013, 4:24 a.m.
Antonietta J.
Antonietta J.
Jan. 4, 2013, 3:21 p.m.
The prices are, on average, the same as the ones at Forever 21. Charlotte Russe, however, has better quality products.
Jaynita K.
Jaynita K.
Jan. 2, 2013, 1:22 p.m.
I think the prices at both stores are the same, but it also depends in what you are looking for.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Dec. 15, 2012, 4:58 a.m.
I think it is a bit more expensive then forever21 but I always seem to gravitate to this store.
Avery S.
Avery S.
Dec. 12, 2012, 4:15 p.m.
Charlotte Russe is a little more expensive.
Ivon H.
Ivon H.
Dec. 4, 2012, 1:43 p.m.
I think it would depend on what you're looking to buy from these 2 stores. Their prices on average is about the same. For me, I'd prefer shopping at Forever 21 just cause I like their clothes better :P
Amber J.
Amber J.
Nov. 29, 2012, 4:57 p.m.
I really think they are similar.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Nov. 28, 2012, 5:42 p.m.
To me charlotte russe is cheaper and has a higher quality of clothing.
Keyonna A.
Keyonna A.
Nov. 24, 2012, 2:22 p.m.
Depends on what you're buying some pieces are higher some cheaper.
Influenster M.
Nov. 24, 2012, 12:47 a.m.
I find that Charlotte Russe is usually cheaper, yet the clothes seem to be a bit older than forever. The shoes at Charlotte Russe are amazing and they always have a sale.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Nov. 17, 2012, 3:03 p.m.
They're usually a bit more expensive, but they have sales and clearance all the time.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Nov. 12, 2012, 5:13 p.m.
Their clearance is much cheaper than forever 21 but their regular priced items usually are more expensive then forever.
Juana B.
Juana B.
Nov. 12, 2012, 8:15 a.m.
To me both are about the same
Ashley O.
Similar!
Misato S.
Misato S.
Nov. 9, 2012, 10:35 a.m.
Pretty similar but Charlotte russe tends to be slightly cheaper.
Chanetta S.
Chanetta S.
Nov. 9, 2012, 6 a.m.
They are around the same prices..however I feel forever 21 is a little cheaper than them...but russe quality is better
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Nov. 8, 2012, 10:16 p.m.
I feel like some of the products at charlotte russe are a little bit pricier. Both great overall though! Also, the shoes at charlotte are great, and they usually have deals on them!
Meghan A.
Meghan A.
Nov. 8, 2012, 4:14 p.m.
Very similar in price and quality.
Daniela P.
Daniela P.
Nov. 8, 2012, 3:06 p.m.
Depends on what you are looking for. Sometimes CR has sales that come out cheaper than F21 but they usually have their worst clothes on sale/clearance. On average, CR regular prices are more expensive than F21.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Nov. 8, 2012, 2:51 p.m.
I would say the prices are cheaper and they have a lot more sales.. they send text messages about rhere sales which make it easy to know whats on sale and whats not.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Nov. 8, 2012, 2:31 p.m.
I believe that prices these days are higher overall than Forever 21 and the quality of the clothes are far worse.
Martha W.
Martha W.
Nov. 8, 2012, 10:57 a.m.
They're generally about the same, though for some items F21 is lower and then for others it's better to hit CR during a sale (for example, their BOGO shoe sales).
Nov. 8, 2012, 10:12 a.m.
I think that Charlotte Russe is a little more expensive that F21, but their clearance prices are usually the same. Go to Charlotte Russe during sales!
Sara W.
Sara W.
Nov. 8, 2012, 9:55 a.m.
They're pretty similar, some items are more expensive, like dresses.
Norma S.
Norma S.
Nov. 8, 2012, 7:13 a.m.
I think they are a tad bit lower than Forever21 but I usually purchase items from Charlotte Russe because in my town we don't have a Forever21 close by.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Nov. 8, 2012, 5:10 a.m.
Usually they are a little lower, but I also ind the quality better sometimes
Kylee L.
Kylee L.
Nov. 7, 2012, 5:19 p.m.
The prices are about the same. I find Forever 21 to be a little better quality, and definitely more of a selection.
Tricia C.
Tricia C.
Nov. 7, 2012, 5:05 p.m.
About the same, but the quality of their clothes aren't very great .
Johana E.
Johana E.
Nov. 7, 2012, 4:37 p.m.
About the same
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Nov. 7, 2012, 4:01 p.m.
Pretty close, but i think Charlotte Russe is a bit more expensive!
Nov. 7, 2012, 4:01 p.m.
Pretty close, but i think Charlotte Russe is a bit more expensive!
Julia D.
Julia D.
Nov. 7, 2012, 1:56 p.m.
Similar. A bit cheaper i think.
Pavan S.
Pavan S.
Nov. 7, 2012, 9:01 a.m.
I think they are pretty much the same. Charlotte Russe may be a tiny bit cheaper
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Nov. 7, 2012, 8:48 a.m.
For the most part the prices are pretty close but i pefer forever21 because they have more clothes to choose from
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Nov. 6, 2012, 8:12 p.m.
Forever21 has better quality. the prices are about the same
Simone K.
Simone K.
Nov. 6, 2012, 5:33 p.m.
I think recently, their prices have been cheaper than Forever 21. They definitely have better sales!!
Mallisa L.
Mallisa L.
Nov. 6, 2012, 5:04 p.m.
It's pretty similar. Sometimes I find them cheaper, sometimes I find them more expensive.
Kiyana M.
Kiyana M.
Nov. 6, 2012, 4:45 p.m.
I find there prices to sometimes be a little lower than forever 21. Charlotte Russe skirts are definitely cheaper.

Join Now