BY CHARLOTTE RUSSE #54 in Clothing Stores & Brands

• Who else enjoys looking through their clearance racks and find in...36 Answers
  • age group for these clothes? 12 Answers
  • Are the shoes good quality ? 10 Answers
Charlotte Russe
  • "Really cute clothes but most dont hold up.The quality is lacking but when they have sales and you dont pay much then I guess thats ok" in 103 reviews
  • "We don't have a Charlotte Russe here where i stay or I've just never seen one but I've heard great things and they have some really cute clothes and accessories." in 65 reviews
  • "Charlotte Russe is pretty cute clothes we have one here in our mall in California it's nice can always find something to wear " in 62 reviews
  • "One of my favorite stores.Very affordable clothing,shoes and accessories.They are a very good quality for what you pay.They are now carrying plus sizes" in 52 reviews
  • "They always seem to have great sales too so I stop in the store whenever I am at the mall hoping to find something I like. " in 49 reviews
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Clearwater, FL
CharlotteRusse

“AVIOD ONLINE ORDERS!!!!”
6/28/16
I purchased online, Two necklaces. I confirmed my order and checked the email. Package arrives, one of the necklaces is totally wrong so i call customer service. The man I spoke with was very nice and said he was sorry and would ship the right necklace out. I confirmed all my shipping info and waited. Necklace never comes. I check shipping to see that it has been delivered- to the WRONG address! Call customer service AGAIN. The man was nice and said so sorry for the mix up , we will send it out again, overnight FED EX ( it was Friday so I would have to wait until Mon) Monday, check tracking- Delivered- Horray!!! I finally will get to wear the necklace for vaction this weekend! WRONG NECKLACE AGAIN!!! So I'm very frustrated and call customer service. The woman who took my call said" Yeah, well were not gonna resend that at this point, there is something wrong with our system" I said "Im very sorry to hear that as Ive been waiting for this . Most likley this will be my last order" She says" Well WE HAVE already spent 6.99 to ship this out again to you and we are not doing that again" At this point I'm pissed! I explained to her that i understand that mistakes happen but it could have been avoided if THEY didn't keep messing up the order and that blamming it on the customer is not the correct way to handle the situation, she then proceeded to talk over me loudly and I told her to just forget it and hung up. I called back and spoke to another rep who said she was sorry to hear this and asked me to hold for a manager, after holding for five min she cane back on the line and said she was sorry but no managers were available to help me and that she would have them call me back, she read me off what was supposed to be my phone number and it wasn't at all! At this point I just said I was going to walk away from the whole thing as i had already spent way too much time trying to get the necklace. I will never shop online or at any of the stores due to this ONE very rude REP- Ill also be sure to tell ALL of my friends about this so that they can avoid the same issue.
Danna C.
Danna C.
This store is very hit or miss, especially online. Some of my online orders have been great, and others have not. I just got one delivered today and the dress does not look like the picture online. Very disappointed, will return. I also ordered socks but they weren't in the package, and the tracking number tells me they're delivered. I talk to customer service and they said the socks are out of stock and will refund me. Disappointed. Their dress sizes are also very big. I am a small in almost everything in the world, including Charlotte Russe, but size small dresses are way too big for me and xs is good.

On the other hand, their shoes are pretty good, though not the most comfortable, but you get what you pay for. This one pair of nude heels I bought are painful but very cute and I get many compliments on them. I bought a reversible bomber jacket that I love (though the description online was very vague and didn't even tell me what the reversible side looked like) and I actually found the same jacket on another website (Tobi) for $66, when I bought it here for $20 on sale. I am currently waiting for a pair of over-the-knee boots that I hope will be nice. They also almost always have really good sales and some stuff gets super cheap, but you have to watch their sales often because "everything $20 and under" may be a better or worse deal than "everything 50% off"

At the store in Brea Mall, the employees are very rude. I showed one a picture of a dress on the website and asked if they had it in store and she just said "they're sold out" and walked away. That same trip, I went to the fitting room and the girl in charge there was talking to a customer about their personal lives and when she saw me standing and waiting for her, she just pointed to an open one and said "you can go there." When i was done trying them on, I just threw my clothes at her.
Their online ordering system is HORRIBLE!!!

Honestly, I love Charlotte Russe clothing, but I've had two negative experiences with online ordering in the past month. Recently, I ordered a pair of booties, and out of nowhere I get an email stating that due to a "technical issue," my order had to be cancelled and I'll receive my money back in 3-5 days. Then come to find out that indeed it was not cancelled and the shoes were sent to my place, however because I thought they were cancelled, I went ahead and ordered a new pair. Now I'm stuck with two of the same shoes! And I have to make the time to go return them in store and as a busy student I don't have that time! Then when I call customer service (who was really nice about it) they said they couldn't find my order in their system at all, like it never even happened. Iv'e had this happen twice, where they cancelled my order but charged me anyways and then they couldn't find my order number in the system. The CEO of Charlotte Russe needs to hear about this problem or scam or whatever it is and fix this right away because they are losing business because of it!
I recently went to the mall to stock up on things like leggings, camis, underwear etc. , and stopped into Charlotte Russe to grab some sale camis at $6 a peice. I haven't been to Charlotte Russe in years, but I remember it being decent stuff fir a reasonable price, with good sales. I get my camis home, wash them, and put one on. Fits fine. But I feel a poking in my back under my shoulder blade. Upon investigation I realize that the strap hasn't been sewn down and under the edge binding, or even folded under and sewn down by itsself. It's just been trimmed off and left exposed. This is not merely poorly made, but it's poorly made in such a way that the garment will inevitably deteriorate at a faster pace than it would have otherwise. I expect craftsmanship, but I do expect a finished product. I would have paid less and made it better myself, and it wouldn't have been some crap just slapped together, but I figured I was paying for the service of pre fabricated clothing.
E G.
E G.
Goshen, IN
I really like this store because I have purchased some great clothing items for amazing prices! While I don't like all of their clothing styles (some of them are too tight/revealing for my style), you can find some modest and stylish clothing that is also made very well! Also, they have great sales! In college I bought two dresses and a skirt for $20 total! I wore the dresses for years and loved them! I hadn't shopped their in a while, but recently I was looking for nice pants for my new job. I had been searching for nice black pants but hadn't been able to find anything I really liked. I stopped in at Charlotte Russe and found the perfect pair! I think the brand was Refuge. They are soft, comfortable, stylish and were $15! I would definitely recommend Charlotte Russe for great deals on great clothes!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Not a bad store, but tends to be hit or miss for me since I don't really wear "clubby" clothes. They did forget to ship an item on my packing list though, but I didn't complain since it only cost me a dollar, and I ordered it as part of a promotion to get a larger discount (they send a lot of good coupons in their emails!). But, their jeggings are TO DIE FOR (I want to attach a picture but the app keeps crashing). They're comfy and feel like you're wearing pajamas. I ordered a size six and still have plenty of room to move. Would recommend buying your jeans and pants from here for sure!
Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Fashionista Expert
When I left my little hometown and moved for college, I was thrilled at the idea of having new places to shop. Charlotte Russe was a great place to get cute and trendy pieces to wear out and have fun in. The prices were always comparable to nearby and similar stores, and very affordable. The sales and student discount helped, too. Over the years I was near one, I noticed the trends stayed up to date without being stale and overdone. I've never visited a store where the staff wasn't friendly and helpful. Charlotte Russe met all my fashion needs from headbands to leopard pumps.
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
Colorado Springs, CO
Probably one of my favorite clothing stores to shop at. The prices are affordable and they offer a lot of styles that appeal to lots of different girls. I enjoy the statement clothing and jewelry here because it helped me get out of my comfort zone with fashion. The store interior is bright and clean and just so appealing. As for the clothes quality, I don't know if these other women are cleaning their clothes by READING the tag, but the quality is fine.... Half of my wardrobe is from Charlotte Russe and they have survived MANY washings and wear.
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
I used to shop here frequently when I was younger, but now I can never seem to find anything appealing here. Everything just kind of looks the same and a lot of the clothing (especially the dresses) are super tacky and I would never want to buy or wear anything that looks like the things they sell. I also find that their dresses in particular feel so cheap and cheaply made. They have great prices, but you get what you pay for. I guess my style has changed and I'm no longer interested in the kind of clothing they sell.
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Sugar Land, TX
There items are pretty well made for the price. I love that they have XL sizes in practically everything in the store and they are not just reserved for online shopping. They also have plus size (1X, 2X, 3X, etc) clothes in stores and online. I just wished that all the regular sized items also came in plus size items, instead of it just being some items. The jewelry and purses here are super cute! I feel like the sizes here are also bigger than say forever 21, wetseal, and agaci. CR mediums fit like their larges.
Blanca C.
Blanca C.
Are you satisfied with the quality of the clothes?
Jewel J.
Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA
How do prices compare to forever 21?
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
What's your favorite product?
Janvi P.
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is the quality of the material any good?
Bear H.
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
Who else enjoys looking through their clearance racks and find incredible deals?