BY CHARLOTTE RUSSE #46 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Charlotte Russe
  • "Really cute clothes but most dont hold up.The quality is lacking but when they have sales and you dont pay much then I guess thats ok" in 103 reviews
  • "We don't have a Charlotte Russe here where i stay or I've just never seen one but I've heard great things and they have some really cute clothes and accessories." in 65 reviews
  • "Charlotte Russe is pretty cute clothes we have one here in our mall in California it's nice can always find something to wear " in 62 reviews
  • "One of my favorite stores.Very affordable clothing,shoes and accessories.They are a very good quality for what you pay.They are now carrying plus sizes" in 52 reviews
  • "They always seem to have great sales too so I stop in the store whenever I am at the mall hoping to find something I like. " in 49 reviews
Jada Y.
De Pere, WI

I can always go to Charlotte Russe and never leave empty handed! They always seem to be keeping up with the trends and are ALWAYS having amazing sales. Their shoe selection is just as great as their selection of clothing. The only downside of this store, is that they have seemed to pride themselves on having a "plus section" but when calling around to their stores to look for a certain plus-sized item I get told that some of the stores don't sell plus-sized product AT ALL, which is a total downer and makes it seem like retail stores are taking a step back in time, versus a step forward. They do have a HUGE plus section online, but buying clothes online is always risky!

Overall they do sell super trendy clothes, and I always purchase items from here when they have my size in store!
Danielle N.
Charlotte Russe is my go to place for dresses! I shop for dresses online and then return them at my local store if they dont fit. My store does not have the best selection for dresses so that is why I buy them online. My store also has a great varitey for shoes, bottoms and tops. There is also alot of clearance. Their return policy is excellent, never had a problem with returning. Customer service over the phone has also been helpful. Just giving it 4 stars though because their stuff can be a tad expensive and the quality of sweaters and tops are not that great. But I really love their dresses so I recommend their Bodycon dresses for a night out :)
Evie H.
Altoona, PA
I think Charlotte Russe has some reallllllly cute clothes, but just about everything is extremely revealing. I know the trend right now is next to no clothes, but I was surprised to look around and see that I couldn't really find anything to suit my slightly more modest style. For girls who like to show more skin, it definitely has lots of cute, inexpensive outfits for you. Just make sure you really think about your purchases there, because the material and stitching if their clothes are pretty much designed to last only a few month, to keep you shopping.
Maddie M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I don't go to this store often because I think their clothes are very cheap and all my friends purchase their clothes and say they don't last long.  The only thing I would purchase from them are their jeans.  The surprisingly have really nice jeans that are super cute and affordable.  Other than that I would not shop at that store.  I also think a lot of their items are overpriced and the stores are always dirty and unorganized.  I wouldn't want to purchase clothes from a place that is dirty and unorganized.
Kalia L.
I used to love Charlotte Russe when I was a teenage but I now found their clothing a bit too "cheesy" for me. It can be a bit “try-hard” and out of style. It is affordable. Their quality isn't the best.
The main reason why I give it a 3-star is because of their shoe selection. I think they have very cute shoe selections. They always have some kind of deals on it also. However, even though it may be cute, it's almost never comfortable. The last time I purchase anything from them was a year ago, probably. And it wasn't for me either. It was a gift for a friend. Lol.I would only recommend their shoe selections, maybe.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Charlotte Russe is my go-to clothing store for crop tops, body suits, and other "going out" attire. There are two Charlotte Russe stores in my area and both of them are decently sized. They're always very clean and easy to shop. Their marketing is very consumer friendly, so when it says all tops are $10, it really means all tops. Their clothing does run a bit small, depending on the style and cut, so make sure you try everything on. Unless they're having deals on their clothing, at regular price, their clothing is somewhat pricy for the quality. It's not something you buy and expect to last very long. You buy it and act surprised when it's still intact after washing it.

My advice, shop there when they are having sales and you'll look your cutest.
Victoria B.
Fayetteville, AR
I honestly love the prices of the store, plus I found out they have a plus size section and I walked in during $15 body suits and I LOVE THEM, they have my size (3X/22W)) and I feel sexy and confident. I do understand the quality isn't the best because everything is so cheap, but I still enjoy what they have to offer. I do wish they carried plus size shoesssss I would then be happy as a peach.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
Honestly, I probably haven’t set foot in a Charlotte Russe store in close to a decade. They cater more to the teenage and millennial crowd. As a woman in my early 30s, I prefer more of a sophisticated attire. Bloomingdale's is more my speed these days. I think it’s safe to say that I’ve officially aged out of the Charlotte Russe target demographic. I loved shopping there when I was a teenager though. They have good prices too.
dottie H.
I love CR!! They have amazing sales! A lot of my boots and heels are from here! I love the variety of colors of the booties and styles!! They have everything you need for fashion in this store, plus some (they have candy)! They have amazing jeans sales all the time!
Nicole D.
Tucson
I absolutely love this store. It’s one of my favorite places to shop especially for jewelry because they always have such great deals. Are used to shop there more when I was younger than I do now, but they have amazing dresses and rompers in jeans and basically anything you need as well as jewelry and make up and perfume’s and bras and underwear all for a very good price
Blanca C.
Are you satisfied with the quality of the clothes?
Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA
How do prices compare to forever 21?
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
What's your favorite product?
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
Who else enjoys looking through their clearance racks and find incredible deals?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is the quality of the material any good?