BY CHARLOTTE RUSSE #25 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Charlotte Russe
  • "Really cute clothes but most dont hold up.The quality is lacking but when they have sales and you dont pay much then I guess thats ok" in 103 reviews
  • "We don't have a Charlotte Russe here where i stay or I've just never seen one but I've heard great things and they have some really cute clothes and accessories." in 65 reviews
  • "Charlotte Russe is pretty cute clothes we have one here in our mall in California it's nice can always find something to wear " in 62 reviews
  • "One of my favorite stores.Very affordable clothing,shoes and accessories.They are a very good quality for what you pay.They are now carrying plus sizes" in 52 reviews
  • "They always seem to have great sales too so I stop in the store whenever I am at the mall hoping to find something I like. " in 49 reviews
Sarah M.
this store is such a hit or miss for me. their clothes are cute, but a lot of the time its not exactly my cup of tea. they do have sales so it's worth taking a peek when at the mall. i however would stay away from ordering online. they take longer than they say they will to process your order and then my estimated shipping date got changed 3 times so i still haven't gotten my package even though their customer service rep said it would be here within a few days of it being shipped.
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Charlotte Russe is my go-to clothing store for crop tops, body suits, and other "going out" attire. There are two Charlotte Russe stores in my area and both of them are decently sized. They're always very clean and easy to shop. Their marketing is very consumer friendly, so when it says all tops are $10, it really means all tops. Their clothing does run a bit small, depending on the style and cut, so make sure you try everything on. Unless they're having deals on their clothing, at regular price, their clothing is somewhat pricy for the quality. It's not something you buy and expect to last very long. You buy it and act surprised when it's still intact after washing it.

My advice, shop there when they are having sales and you'll look your cutest.
Katie C.
I've had some trouble with online orders, much like the other reviews listed on here. However, I have had much luck when shopping at Charlotte Russe in-store. They are usually my go-to retailer, and I would highly recommend their clothing. My store just recently opened a plus sized section and expanded it within the following few months that it was in operation, and I get a majority of my clothing from there. Their jeans definitely last for the price that you pay. Typically I can get a pair on sale for about $15 and they will last me at least a year or more. Their tops and jackets are cute and affordable. It might not be the type of place that you can afford to go on an all out shopping spree very often but it is better quality than places like F21.
Caroline P.
This used to be one of my favorite places to shop for clothes and SHOES. seriously they have always carried the coolest selection of shoes!! Their price is kinda affordable and their sales associate seem to always wanna help.
My one and only problem with the store is the music they play over the speakers is incredibly loud yo the point where I have left the store because I couldn't tolerate it anymore.
Hanna S.
binghamton
In high school almost all of my clothes were from here, I still shop there but not as often solely because I don’t go clothes shopping often. But they usually have very fair prices for super cute clothes and shoes (I have purchased my fair share of shoes here) so it’s a good place for people on a budget. They almost always have sales in store and online too!
Blanca B.
Indianapolis, IN
I work at Charlotte Russe so this might sound a sound a bit biased😂 but honestly Charlotte has a bunch of different varieties of clothing for every type of personality and style for cheaper prices than most stores the great thing about them is they see a lot of runway looks and they put into their own fashion it’s fast fashion and that’s great.
Stephanie B.
Springfield , GA
I have recently bought a few items online from this store. The quality seem good for the price. With good care I can see the heels lasting a couple of years along with the dresses. There is constantly sales that make the cheap prices even cheaper.
Eve F.
Brooklyn
In store sucks. I repeat in-store sucks. The plus size section is smaller than my freshman college dorm. The prices are crazy. Wait for a sale or a promocode or something cuz full price uhh uhh don't do it sis. The quality isn't reflected in price literally one wash on some of their leggings or wide leg pants and that's it.
Alana C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Really love this store! Although they have limited sizes for most of their clothes, they have great prices and their clothes really have a wide range of styles. Although they stay mostly trendy, they have styles from street style to dresses for prom. The shoes aren't great quality, but they are cheaper. They usually have super cute accessories too! Another store probably geared towards teens, but I still like to check it out when I go to the mall!
Blanca C.
Are you satisfied with the quality of the clothes?
Jewel J.
Wellesley, MA
How do prices compare to forever 21?
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
What's your favorite product?
Janvi P.
Syosset, NY
Is the quality of the material any good?
Bear H.
Arlington, TX
Who else enjoys looking through their clearance racks and find incredible deals?