BY CHARLOTTE RONSON

A nourishing self tanner that gradually provides a sunkissed look without the damaging side effects. Get a radiant, glowing tan in three days with this gradual formula that won’t leave you with pale patches, dark spots, and streaks. Infused with soothing avocado, jojoba oil, and vitamin E, this self tanner ensures beautifully smooth, moisturized, and younger-looking skin. see more...

catie t.
Cleveland , OH
I was hoping that since this was a higher end product I would get great results. Unfortunatly that was not the case. I felt like it was almost a yellow tint to my skin after i applied it. However I did not feel I got a sunkissed look. As to be expected with self tanners it stinks. This one was pretty stinky after I put it on. I would not buy again.
Brett S.
Mexico, NY
My wife does not like this stuff. She says for the price it is not worth it at all. Bad quality.
Rachel H.
Edgewater, FL
This is amazing i always wanna look sunkissed with a glow so all i need is this and I'm set :)
Demi B.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
Love the smell and feel of this product! It doesn't leave any streaks and sparkles in the light!
Hena D.
I got a sample of this product, I felt like it was okayish, left an orangy tint to my skin but it was not noticeable in photographs. It did not smell pleasant, like some of the other self tanners I have used.
Sabrina F.
Morgantown, WV
I do like this product but everything works differently on and for every body so its hard to say. But give it a try u may like it
Judit D.
New Westminster , BC
This didn't really work for me, it got a bit streaky and a bit orangey even when I used a mitt. the colour didn't last long