BY CHARLOTTE RONSON

A lightweight liquid bronzer that adjusts its shimmer and glow based on your lighting. This weightless bronzer gives skin a shimmery, sun-kissed glow while evening and brightening the complexion. Like having your own personal lighting guy, its LFT™ (Light Filter Technology) adjusts to absorb and reflect light, creating exceptional glowing effects under any light. Enhanced with vitamins C and E, these ingredients help skin look luminous—never flat or dull. Its soothing and moisturizing formulation is oil-free. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Charlotte's friends inspired each product. "As a publicist, Amanda Silverman's look is both laid back and polished. This liquid face and body bronzer gives her a dewy golden glow. It's like summer in a bottle." —Charlotte Ronson see more...

• Does anyone know where to buy this? I got a sample size and loved it.3 Answers
  • Does it have a smell3 Answers
  • How much shimmer does this have?1 Answers
Perla J.
Perla J.
Warsaw, IL
I love this face and body glow. I use it as highlighter. I bought it at Burlington for 3 dollars . ❤️ I definitely recommend it.
stephanie w.
stephanie w.
This is a great product! Would definitely recommend this product to a friend or a family member. Leaves a nice shimmer.
Heather B.
Heather B.
I've never used this product but I am a fan of body glows and I would totally purchase this one because of the cute bottle!
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
Using this face and body glow. Leaves my face feeling like no other. I love using this product. In fact i enjoy using it. I love the smell. The scent. Not to gentle. a little harsh. But it works great on my skin. Definitely would recommend using. I love this product. I would buy it again as well.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
I like to use face tanning creams to make me look a little more vibrant, awake & alive - this one is subtle but buildable!
Charlotte D.
Charlotte D.
Westbury , ny
I haven't tried this but i would LOVE to try this i love body glows and body shimmers they look amazing!!
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I received this in a beauty box subscription recently, otherwise I probably wouldn't have bought it...but it works well, and has a nice shimmer.
Bakhtawar Z.
Bakhtawar Z.
Really love this product... It gives a nice beachy summer glow to the skin with a little bit of shimmer.... As I don't like too much shimmer, this one's perfect for me as it gives a really natural glow
Emily W.
Emily W.
Does anyone know where to buy this? I got a sample size and loved it.
doreen l.
doreen l.
Whittier, CA
Does it have a smell
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Great Outdoors Expert
How much shimmer does this have?