Charlotte Ronson 3 X A Charm Luminizer

by Charlotte Ronson

A three-in-one blush, bronzer, and luminizer. It's a whole new wardrobe for your cheeks: mix and match this trio of colors to create a range of looks. Each features LFT™ (Light Filter Technology) to automatically adjust its pigments based on your lighting. The result is the perfect glow under any light, day or night. Made with long-lasting, jet-milled talc, these three silky powders glide on evenly to create a natural, healthy-looking glow. Moisturizers and vitamins calm and soothe thirsty skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Charlotte's friends inspired each product. "As a designer and a busy mother, Shoshanna Gruss is always on the go. Somehow she always manages to look beautiful, stylish, and relaxed. This Trio compliments Shoshanna's fresh glow—and offers multiple ways to transition your own look." —Charlotte Ronson

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Charlotte Ronson 3 X A Charm Luminizer!
How would you rate this product?
Waleska C.
Taunton, MA
Its okay if you do not want too much to put on. But it hardley shows and applying over and over again is a must if you want it to be darker. It is expensive and honestly I would not recommend it, and yes it needs a lot of improvement!!! Like make it a little darker.
Evelyn R.
El paso , TX
I bought it on sale thnk god pigmentation its to light blush,bronzer,and highlight has too much shimmer instead need to reaply couple of times for color payoff not worth the buy
Ashley C.
This product had no pigmentation. Reminded me of makeup from one of those little kid sets they put out at Christmas time.
Kelsey W.
Salt Lake City, UT
Not very pigmented,, and for the price just not worth it.. i would go with something else! if your gonna spend that kind of money go for a highend that will actually work.
Nancy B.
Arlington, VA
I bought this product on sale so I'm glad I didn't spend full retail price. Disappointed with the pigmentation. The bronzer is very light and you really have to dig into the product to get any color pay off. The blush is alright nothing too crazy. The highlighter is almost a white shimmery shadow and not something that works with my tan complexion.
Bianca O.
Amarillo, TX
Better pigmentation than UD's concept, but other than that, I don't recommend it.

Looking for your answer?