BY CHARLIE'S SOAP

A revolutionary approach to clean, Charlie's Soap Laundry Powder doesn't just cover up stains and odors, it actually removes them- 1000 full sized loads of Laundry at less than 13 cents per load- Bucket has a tear strip and new easy open/close lid- Scoop included- SKU: CHRLS010 see more...

Jen R.
Northfield, MN
I've got four kids. Count 'em. Four. We garden, we play outside, we camp and go hiking and fishing. We have cloth diapers and one with enuresis which means loooooots of sheets go through our washer. I was hesitant to pay so much for soap up front, even if it is 32 sud-filled pounds of it, but I was wrong. One of these buckets lasted us almost exactly one year. Two adults. Four kids. Cloth diapers. ONE YEAR. We've got hard water, but Charlie don't care. We've got pee and the other one, but Charlie don't care. We had dog hair and muddy foot prints on white shirts, but Charlie don't care. We've had grass stains, blood stains, lipstick stains. Charlie. Don't. Care. Charlie makes detergent and it WORKS.

Our bucket sits on the floor of our basement. Our detergent didn't clump, it didn't mutate and rise up and take over the world, and it did its job. My daughter gets super painful eczema (particularly in the winter) and has been sensitive to some detergents. Not this one.

I don't know what else I have to say to you: Don't hesitate. Just buy it.
Jasmine G.
Lancaster, CA
I would try this laundry soap ! Looks like it will last for months . 4 gallons. Is a lot to use.