Charlie's Soap Indoor & Outdoor Surface Cleaner - 32oz

by Charlie's Soap

Cleans Everything From False Teeth to Diesel Engines. Non-toxic & completely biodegradable. Hypoallergenic for those with sensitive skin:  No gloves necessary. Perfect for cleaning grease, blood, red clay, mildew stains, pet stains, food stains, pine sap and poop. Safe for all washable surfaces:  Cars, boats, bikes, driveways, siding, walls, pets, hands, engines, furniture, grills and more. Live Green.  Be Clean. Charlie s Soap® Indoor/Outdoor is a highly concentrated clea.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Charlie's Soap Indoor & Outdoor Surface Cleaner - 32oz!
Walkertown, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stuff works great. No real smell or harmful ingredients. Safe for people and animals. Been using for our puppies accidents. I clean her crate tray with it. I spray it and let it sit, and I can see it lifting the urine that I can't see. Great cleaner for everything. Nice size bottle. I buy mine at my grocer and also online.

Looking for your answer?