Charlie Sunshine by Revlon 1.3 oz EDC Spray uploaded by Nada T.

BY REVLON

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the bodys pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer. see more...

Nada T.
Although this personally is not my favorite perfume, it definitely is an amazing gift to give. Sleek bottle, cute design, and affordable price! Can't go wrong.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else
Mony G.
Pueblo, CO
Este perfume huele riquisimo y su aroma es muy duradera, el precio es muy accesible para cualquier persona
Grace H.
Didsbury
This perfume smells amazing. I would recommend it to many. I found it a local drugstore and it was definitely worth all the money. It is very good value for the price. The scent reminded me of summer.  I would definitely purchase this spray again and would use it all.
Latefa A.
Abha
Hello how are you? I used this product and it is very cool and I will continue to use it always. I recommend it to everyone and I am a fan of the products of this company. Thank you very much.
Amanda B.
New York Yonkers
I love the smell that has it is neither strong nor soft is between two I like to do it I recommend it really girls who will not regret
Sofia M.
Fragancia de uso diario. Con un olor super fresco y fácil de llevar para las actividades del día. Cómodo y agradable. Y nada costoso.
Kelly T.
Also used this at a young age and it was lovely. Product is still looking and smelling amazing