BY BURR STEERS

Zac Efron stars as Charlie St. Cloud, a small-town hero and an accomplished sailor who has it all: the adoration of his mother and younger brother, and a Stanford scholarship. His bright future is cut short when tragedy strikes and takes his dreams with it. Now Charlie is torn between honoring a promise he made years ago and pursuing his newfound love with a former high-school classmate. Based on the acclaimed bestseller comes this story of hope, second chances and the transformative power of love, also starring Ray Liotta and Academy Award® winner Kim Basinger.

• Is anyone as disappointed as I was that some of the best ...5 Answers
  • Does this make anyone else cry as much as it does me? 24 Answers
Charlie St. Cloud
  • "Okay so it's obviously a A+ because Zac efron is in it but it's truly a good movie I enjoyed watching Zac act it's perf" in 5 reviews
Heather M.
Augusta, GA
Emotional and entertaining. I definitely had a box of tissues close by! Genuinely good movie.
Elisa M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I loved this movie! I couldn't get into the book, but the movie was fantastic in my opinion!
Ashlie J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
THe movie is so sweet and sensitive. Shows the closeness of family members and loved ones.
Dorria M.
I didn't thing it was the best movie but definitely not the worst. a lot of sad moments
Brenda R.
San Francisco, CA
I cry when I saw this movie it shows that you got to let go people's you love
ava a.
The story is very emotional and captivating. I highly recommend also reading the book for those who haven't as it has a lot of great details missing from the movie. I still own a copy of the book that I got in my teen years.
Ellie C.
Glasgow
OMG I love this movie. It’s so heart warming. It’s a really sad movie but it’s also loving. Also who can complain about Zac Efron anyway. This is a great movie for any Zac Efron fan. I would highly recommend
Shaina S.
This is probably one of my favorite films of all time; the plot is so good and it is such an amazing movie. Zac Efron really showed his mature side and proved that he can do more than sing and dance in front of a camera. Overall a really good movie, I would recommend everyone to watch it at least once and to have tissues close by.
Kelsey S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
A beautiful story! So touching, and has a truly unexpected twist. The acting was phenomenal and really brought the book to life. Loved it in every way.
Kaleigh P.
surrey , BC
Very well put together movie. Its very sad at times but has alot of action. Keeps you interested throuigh out the whole movie. Its very bitter sweet.
Brittney C.
W Valley City, UT
Does this make anyone else cry as much as it does me?
Samantha k.
Rock Port, MO
Is anyone as disappointed as I was that some of the best stuff from the book was left out of the movie