BY BURR STEERS

Zac Efron stars as Charlie St. Cloud, a small-town hero and an accomplished sailor who has it all: the adoration of his mother and younger brother, and a Stanford scholarship. His bright future is cut short when tragedy strikes and takes his dreams with it. Now Charlie is torn between honoring a promise he made years ago and pursuing his newfound love with a former high-school classmate. Based on the acclaimed bestseller comes this story of hope, second chances and the transformative power of love, also starring Ray Liotta and Academy Award® winner Kim Basinger.

• Is anyone as disappointed as I was that some of the best ...5 Answers
  • Does this make anyone else cry as much as it does me? 24 Answers
Charlie St. Cloud
  • "Okay so it's obviously a A+ because Zac efron is in it but it's truly a good movie I enjoyed watching Zac act it's perf" in 5 reviews
Nosheja W.
This movie was perfect. Zac Efron played his part so well. I cried and the movie was definitely very emotional for me.
Diana M.
Really good movie! If you're into tearjerkers, this is definitely for you. Zac Efron and the child are great actors!
Lidia A.
Brownsville, TX
This movie was one of the best i have ever watched! It was so emotional and gave an amazing message! I cried a lot!
jordan j.
houston, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I gave three stars beause this movie is so sad. He lost his little bro then talking to his ghost for about a year
Maddie L.
Clemson, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie made me bawl. Zac Efron was really great in it. I could watch this over and over, and I'll still cry!
Solanyes F.
Totally great, very moving, made me mourn, I love, I definitely love. is the maximum, really recommend them.
Terry A.
REDDING, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This movie really gets to you. It was really good. It's sad and it's a tear jerker lol but still really good.
Alexandria A.
Dayton, NV
I cry every time! Such a good movie. Good story line too. Shows how much family means to some people.
Hannah A.
Canon City, CO
This movie was a tear jerker. I liked it. But I don't think I could go though watching it again.
Santee B.
Conyers, GA
Love this movie, I so cries my butt off but it was everything I wanted in a movie way to go Zac
Brittney C.
W Valley City, UT
Does this make anyone else cry as much as it does me?
Samantha k.
Rock Port, MO
Is anyone as disappointed as I was that some of the best stuff from the book was left out of the movie