BY BURR STEERS

Zac Efron stars as Charlie St. Cloud, a small-town hero and an accomplished sailor who has it all: the adoration of his mother and younger brother, and a Stanford scholarship. His bright future is cut short when tragedy strikes and takes his dreams with it. Now Charlie is torn between honoring a promise he made years ago and pursuing his newfound love with a former high-school classmate. Based on the acclaimed bestseller comes this story of hope, second chances and the transformative power of love, also starring Ray Liotta and Academy Award® winner Kim Basinger.

• Is anyone as disappointed as I was that some of the best ...5 Answers
  • Does this make anyone else cry as much as it does me? 24 Answers
Charlie St. Cloud
  • "Okay so it's obviously a A+ because Zac efron is in it but it's truly a good movie I enjoyed watching Zac act it's perf" in 5 reviews
Cristina T.
Westminster, CA
The plot is a bit ridiculous. After a while, I started making more and more outlandish predictions due to how sappy the movie was. All of my predictions cam true.
Brittany J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
This movie was kind of confusing the first time I watched it. I had to rewatch it to fully understand. I say give it a shot, you might like it, you might not.
Tanner S.
Ironton, OH
I wanted to love this movie so much, but it honestly just depressed me. I couldn't get into Zac Efron's character and the love interest was fairly forgetful.
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
A beautiful story! So touch, and has a really unexpected touch. The performance was phenomenal and really brought the book of life. I loved it in every way.
Emily D.
Ya can someone give me a tissue??this movie makes me cry every time but its so good I cant help but watch it! Zac Efron was so good in this! very versatile
Jasmin S.
Sacramento, CA
This movie really showed how Zac Efron can diversify his acting. It was such a great movie that made me cry and smile. I really do like this movie.
LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Me gusto la peli aunque me hizo llorar mucho. No me gusto la parte en la que se perdio la chica. :( pero es muy buena peli, no dejas de llorar
Sara I.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great movie that spreads a takeaway message about the self and healthy/unhealthy grieving. Not the only message, but one of the cut clear ones.
maria a.
Medley, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love this movie! It's so heartwarming! Zac did an excellent job in this film! The storyline was interesting and well played! It's a tearjerker but even though the beginning is sad, the end will bring you happy tears or maybe bittersweet tears. Watch it!
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this movie. It's a tear jerker for sure. Zac Efron does an amazing job in this movie....and is definitely easy on the eyes.
Brittney C.
W Valley City, UT
Does this make anyone else cry as much as it does me?
Samantha k.
Rock Port, MO
Is anyone as disappointed as I was that some of the best stuff from the book was left out of the movie