Charlie St. Cloud

by Burr Steers

Zac Efron stars as Charlie St. Cloud, a small-town hero and an accomplished sailor who has it all: the adoration of his mother and younger brother, and a Stanford scholarship. His bright future is cut short when tragedy strikes and takes his dreams with it. Now Charlie is torn between honoring a promise he made years ago and pursuing his newfound love with a former high-school classmate. Based on the acclaimed bestseller comes this story of hope, second chances and the transformative power of love, also starring Ray Liotta and Academy Award® winner Kim Basinger.

Is anyone as disappointed as I was that some of the best stuff from the book was left out of the movie
Does this make anyone else cry as much as it does me?
Start your review of Charlie St. Cloud!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Okay so it's obviously a A+ because Zac efron is in it but it's truly a good movie I enjoyed watching Zac act it's perfin 5 reviews
a year agoMount Laurel, NJ
Warning: this movie will make you cry!  But it does have a happy ending.  I could not pass this movie up because I am a huge fan of Zac Efron and he is HOT HOT HOT in this movie.  The story line is different compared to other chick flicks.  This movie is all about the bond of siblings.  Every time I watch it, I hug my siblings close.  This movie is a great one that nobody should pass up.
3 years agoGreen Bay, WI
I started watching this movie because I found it on tv while I was with my dad, We started and we did not press pause any secod, we were involved with it, at the end of the movie I turned my head to see my dad and we both were crying like little kids. I would watch it again!
3 years agoGreenville, NC
This movie was so sad. I cried so much while watching this and I still cry when rewatching it. I also love that Zac Efron played the main character. I would definitely recommend watching this movie but prepare to be really sad.
10 months ago
This is such a sad and sweet movie. It makes me cry every time. My favorite part is when he goes and plays baseball with his brother everyday and when he falls in love with the girl. If you get emotional when watching movies you might wanna get a tissue for this one!
3 years agoSchenectady, NY
My husband insisted on us watching this movie and I'm so happy I did. I expected it to be another corny love story or whatever, but it is was different! Zac Effron is not my favorite actor, but he and Charlie Tahan did such an amazing performance! This movie made me smile and cry. Beautiful story.
4 years ago
I love this movie so much. I cry every single time I see it because of the sibling bond and the emphasis on the importance of second chances. It has incredible acting, characters and a great soundtrack. All in all, it teaches great lessons and promotes love, healthy pain, and raw emotion.
3 years agoTampa, FL
This movie is a very surprising movie that is based on a love story. It is one of those that will bring you on a roller coaster of emotions, might make you fall in love with the main character, and might make you bawl your eyes out. Just keep a box of tissues next to you!
5 years ago
The acting was good, the script was good, and the storyline was great. It tied in with the book really well, for anyone who has read the book. It follows the book pretty accurately. I have watched this movie over and over. It's a really sweet move, and really well done.
3 years agoMIAMI, FL
i cry everytime i see this movie, whats wrong with me, i dont get, i guess i can related with the Brotherhood between this to, i would die if something like that happend to me. Plus Zac Efron is to die for
4 years agoPawleys Island , SC
I love this movie! It's so heartwarming! Zac did an excellent job in this film! The storyline was interesting and well played! It's a tearjerker but even though the beginning is sad, the end will bring you happy tears or maybe bittersweet tears. Watch it!